Beasts of Beyond
STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE / open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE / open (/showthread.php?tid=1615)

STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE / open - Character Graveyard. - 05-28-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
It was rather early in the morning when Luna had gotten up. After a few minutes of hurling, the female knew that something was wrong. She couldn't recall what she had been doing the previous night and there was an awful stench coming from her.

Some time later, Luna had taken a seat in the middle of the Observatory, a nervous look on her facial features. "Er, if nobody minds, I have a quick announcement." She said, pausing for a few seconds. "I'm pregnant."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE / open - BASTILLEPAW - 05-28-2018

[Image: jgC0ptA.png]
Bastille had... no experience with pregnancy, actually. He'd never actually stuck around in a group for very long, and there hadn't been any pregnancies in the short period he'd been trapped in his mother's Clan. It wasn't like they'd had any in the Ascendants yet, either, so for a moment he just frowned at Luna in thought. She didn't seem to feel anything particular about that fact, her words straight-forward, and after a beat he scowled and asked critically, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Because if someone hurt you, I will kill them." The words were dark and agitated, his mood flaring (as usual, the past few days) at the thought that maybe this was a bad thing, that Luna hadn't wanted kits.
[align=center][Image: 4ySBjji.png]
the ascendants — astral seraph — tags
[div style="width:400px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 8px"]© MADI

Re: STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE / open - Margaery - 05-28-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
Margaery had been pregnant once before. To say that the experience was terrible was the understatement of the year and she distinctively remembered being a hormonal, emotional wreck with little stability. If it were up to her, she'd be content with never carrying children again. It was easier on everyone that way... especially with how moody (especially snappy) she could get. That didn't mean she wasn't excited to hear about the pregnancy of others! However, unwanted kits were a very real possibility and her once hopeful expression faltered as she joined Bastillepaw and her fellow Starstruck Guardian. She didn't know whether or not to offer congratulations and merely resigned to silence, waiting for an answer to their leader's question.

Re: STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE / open - Suiteheart - 05-28-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]
Much like her wife, Suiteheart had been pregnant once. She had not suffered much morning sickness or mood swings. It had been easy. She'd given birth to three children: Cyrus, Wall-kit, and Jack-kit. The first two had faded into obscurity, and nothing had broken her heart more than that. It had shattered her soul, but all the while, little Jacky was there. She had loved her boy so fiercely, and the thought of no longer knowing where he was or how he was doing destroyed her once more. Her chest ached as she stepped forward, but only Margaery would be able to detect it. Unless Bast was reading her aura again, then maybe he could sense her hidden agony.

"Good or bad, whatever the hell it is," Suiteheart said, "I'd be more than happy to help ya through all this. Pregnancy is fucking weird, honestly. You'll be just fine though." The white feline glanced at Bast after his promise to murder someone if they had hurt Luna, and she nodded at that. Suite would gladly kill for any of her Clanmates. She intertwined her tail with Margaery's as she waited for a response from the soon-to-be new mother.
[color=#99182C][b]

Re: STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE / open - Character Graveyard. - 05-28-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Noticing the Seraph approaching, Luna would face him and speak. "It's a good thing. Nobody hurt me either, I'm fine." Sure, she didn't know who her children's father's name was, but she was certain she could find out soon.

The white-serval had turned her attention to Margaery and Suite as they approached and she nodded to Margaery before the Cosmic General started speaking. "Thanks, I'll let you know if I need any help."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE / open - Warringkingdoms - 05-30-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]In the midst of the darkness, a light had shone through after all.

Part of Rin had also worried, as she approached and overheard Luna announcing her pregnancy, that said pregnancy hadn’t been by choice. Unwanted pregnancy didn’t seem common around here, but it was always a possibility. While she wasn’t a particularly skilled fighter, she was preparing in the back of her mind to hunt down and kill whoever might have assaulted her clanmate.

Once Luna clarified that she hadn’t been assaulted, though, Rin heaved a sigh of relief. ”Do you know when they’re due?” she asked, tugging lightly at her scarf with one paw. The road ahead would be difficult, she was certain, but they’d all be there to help ensure the children got to grow up safely and become productive members of society.