Beasts of Beyond
scavenger of the deep | open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: scavenger of the deep | open (/showthread.php?tid=16127)

scavenger of the deep | open - wifewoof - 06-07-2022

MISTYSTREAM!!
she/her - chartreux - thunderclan - tags
A sleek gray-blue molly was at the river, far from camp. Her copper eyes taking in every detail of the flowing water, no trinkets at her side. She felt much more inclined to swim before she started sifting through water and sand for anything to bring back. With a warm sigh, Mistystream stretched, watched, and padded into the river. Her fur wet from the flowing waves, gently rolling over her back as she swept her paws out and began moving forward, sideways, and even half diving to pull something up from the rough rocks and gritty sand.

Misty stopped in place, fur plastered to her sides, her eyes alight as she found something finally. Adjusting her position, the molly extended her right paw claws as far as she could, took a deep breath, and shoved her head underwater to take the shiny treasure she had found. It took two attempts, and a tender claw, but she resurfaced her third time, and slowly paddled back to shore. Chest heaving with exhaustion, and pride, Misty looked at the object she snagged. In her right paw claws, tucked tight, was an intact clamshell, beautifully a light iridescent blue. Padding further onto shore, the molly loafed next to her current trinket and began grooming her fur.
template by quietly

Re: scavenger of the deep | open - canarysong - 06-13-2022

"I DONT EVER WANNA FALL" tags ──
Canarysong needed away from these cats.

On heavy paws, the pregnant femme made her way towards the river with a very agitated expression. Her eyes were locked on the ground, and her teeth grit as she stepped. It was evident she felt troubled with everything happening around her, and she could not focus. A soft sight passed her lips, and her breathing grew shaky as the pregnant femme moved.

Then, she nearly bumped into Mistystream.

Taken aback, the calico stepped away and shot a nasty look in the direction of the former. She was about to come down upon her with the wrath of a thousand suns, but then she noticed the bright shell in her grasp. For some reason, calmness began to enter her typically enraged demeanor. “Did that come from here?

Re: scavenger of the deep | open - wifewoof - 06-13-2022

MISTYSTREAM!!
she/her - chartreux - thunderclan - tags
Startling back to reality, Misty pinned her ears back at Canarysong's angry expression, before relaxing at the expecting female's words, "It was stuck between some rocks, so I dived to reach it." Carefully retracting her claws, she nudged it closer to Canary.

Her copper eyes were bright as she took a breath and continued, "The river, and even the streams nearby, have really neat things you can find." She paused, before wryly adding, "Camp gets too suffocating so I end up scavenging the riverbed or the river itself usually. I even hunt on my way back, so no cat can complain I'm shirking my duties."
template by quietly