Beasts of Beyond
crocodile tears ;; open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: crocodile tears ;; open (/showthread.php?tid=16079)

crocodile tears ;; open - Agrimony - 06-02-2022

[div style="background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: #46927e; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]YOU CAN'T TAKE ME -
was he sorry? no.

did he regret his choices? no.

was he a curse on all those he ever loved? yes.

the longer he lived, the more he felt it. his mother was exiled because of him. she died, because of him. he killed that stallion and now he was standing there with blood on his hooves again. he did not regret it. he enjoyed it in some weird way. yet, he would not voice it.

he wished he never let inferno get involved. he doomed her to suffer with him. to stand at his side and suffer. he hated it for her. he hated himself for letting her near the boarder that day. it was his fault.

alas, nothing changed the past and he stood at the rivers edge. head lowered to drink the waters before him casually. he was yet to be punished, but he knew it would come. perhaps another exile?

seemed likely.

"speech"
I'M FREE, YEAH
teef

Re: crocodile tears ;; open - Brutei Tsune - 06-15-2022

AS THE KING IS SLOWLY DYING,
Tiny paws led the oriental shorthair to the river, icy flakes leaving their fur as if they were shedding, and lazy maroon eyes widened slightly at the sight of Agrimony. Underneath the light blue fur, shades of darker colors, blacks and a pinch of whites, broke through. Brutei flicked their tail, loosening the icy exterior that was once their fur and letting it fall to the ground to reveal the stronger, masculine form underneath. Without their bandana, they felt a little naked.

Icy horns fell away, and soon enough the form had finished the transition. A sigh left the feline, and they coughed. "Hello, Agrimony." They rumbled, stepping closer. They were cautious, careful. Unsure of how Agrimony would react.
ANY MOMENT HE WILL GO!

teef

Re: crocodile tears ;; open - Agrimony - 06-22-2022

DON'T PUSH ME I'LL FIGHT IT
the sound of another followed by a voice would snap his attention away from his thoughts. eyes fallowing the form of brutei as they neared cautiously. part of him wondered if they would have harsh words to toss at him as all the others seemed to. he knew those harsh actions or words had been his own fault. perhaps the harsh tones were well earned in his life, but he would never see it that way.

slowly turning his form to face the other, he let his eyes flick across their face. searching for any hint of hatred or malice towards him. yet, he did not see such a thing. "hello. what brings you here?" he asked, his voice calm in nature. no need to lash out until he was provoked, right?

brutei didn't seem all that mad at him. so, he was going to hope he was not misreading this situation.

"speech"

teef

Re: crocodile tears ;; open - Brutei Tsune - 06-23-2022

AS THE KING IS SLOWLY DYING,
"I was hoping to cool off. Running into you was simply a coincidence." They shrugged, shifting their chin. The extended fangs felt wrong, out of place. But as they flicked their feathered tail, they huffed. "But since you are here, why not some friendly chat. Not everyone in the Coalition has it completely out for you. Or Inferno." Justice was justice. Brutei was, honestly, all for the two being punished. But they would not relish in it like Byriath surely would.
ANY MOMENT HE WILL GO!

teef

Re: crocodile tears ;; open - Agrimony - 07-02-2022

DON'T PUSH ME I'LL FIGHT IT
the mention of cooling off made the stallion nod softly. the male could understand. that was his entire reason for being here in the first place. watching the other calmly, he decided they were telling the truth. the male let his eyes find the water once more. "some good news for a change then."

he mused as he stepped into the water. letting it swallow his hooves and slosh off his legs. "mistakes made do not define a person. or, that was what i was told growing up. it is good to find someone not afraid to talk to me alone. thank you." he adds as he looks back at the smaller being.

"speech"

teef