Beasts of Beyond
BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER :: enclave visitor + gifts - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER :: enclave visitor + gifts (/showthread.php?tid=16044)

BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER :: enclave visitor + gifts - The Tombs - 05-30-2022

The journey to the Typhoon, he admitted, was far more pleasant than that of his experience in Tanglewood, perhaps because there was far less walking, and perhaps because the Typhoon's home island didn't smell like shit like Tanglewood's swamp did. Either way, he was able to quickly identify his preferences.

Maximilian had learned of this band of pirates and knew that there was no entrance more suiting than to arrive via boat at their docks, especially with how convenient it was. Some of the collection of tributary rivers that eventually flowed into the Enclave's lake were capable of reaching the waters that surrounded the Island, and therefore the Typhoon's island with that; as such, he gave his legs, weary from his ventures to Tanglewood, a well-deserved rest and opted to set sail on a small, red kayak loaned from the Enclave's Dock. He vastly preferred taking a water route than going through dry land anyway, so he took on the opportunity with an eagerness that was almost bizarre of him. Rarely was the Alpha considered an enthusiastic person, after all, especially by his clanmates.

Max redirected his boat towards the clan's docks at the sight of them, taking in his surroundings as he sailed onward. The volcanic island was a feast for his eyes, a sprawling land of lush vegetation, bright flowers, white sand, and turquoise waters. If the Typhoon had never existed, he surely would have not hesitated to take this land for himself and his Enclavians. Alas, these pirates have resided here for a long time, and he wasn't particularly upset with his own lakeside domain either.

Once he had arrived at the docks, he used sturdy rope to secure his trusty vessel, leaping out of the kayak with a covered gift basket in tow. The wolf stopped where the docks ended and the dry land began, careful not to stumble directly into their camp and respect their territorial boundaries. It was there that he stood waiting for someone to acknowledge him, setting his basket by his side and resting upon his haunches.
[glow=#008040,2,300]where is my mind?[/glow] —

Re: BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER :: enclave visitor + gifts - Cobra - 06-11-2022

[div style="background-color: TRANSPARENT; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: #ff0000; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]CLOSE MY EYES -
a stranger on their shore was a welcomed sight, really. the male noted the strangers ruggedly handsome features and made his way over with a bright smile on his face. stopping short and lifting a paw to wave at the stranger. "oh hello there~"

his singsong tone echoed out as he looked the other over and then settled his rump to the earth. smile never faltering at any point. "the names boots. what brings your to the typhoon~?" he asked with a tilt of his head.

"speech"
FEEL YOU HERE FOREVER
teef

Re: BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER :: enclave visitor + gifts - The Tombs - 06-24-2022

The male's muscles tightened abruptly at the sight of another stranger waving to him, and he nodded to him in peaceful acknowledgment. "I bring gifts to the Typhoon on behalf of the Enclave. My name is Maximilian — Max — their Alpha." After this Max turned to the basket, which he now nudged towards Boots, whose smile was unwavering. Creepy fucker, he thought, fighting back the urge to snort at his own judgment of this complete stranger. "I bring a variety of herbs and plants native to our redwoods, as well as some various tools 'n' small weapons. On behalf of the Enclave, I hope the Typhoon makes use of them."

// museless
[glow=#008040,2,300]where is my mind?[/glow] —

Re: BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER :: enclave visitor + gifts - Scyllios - 06-25-2022

"Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land" tags ── Scyllios stared blankly at Maxamillian, approaching him and Boots quietly. If he thought Boots was creepy, Scyllios was a monster. Catching Max's words, vey raised a brow. Gently, vey tried to tap into Max's mind to speak. 'Alpha? You are a leader, then?' Their tentacle tail flexed, and their fins twitched. Turning their pearly eyes to the basket, vey hummed. Maybe they could make use of these strange herbs and tools. Though, Scyllios vemself would probably not. Perhaps, though, vey could visit this 'Enclave'.