Beasts of Beyond
They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining (/showthread.php?tid=1600)

They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - Deviantmind - 05-27-2018

Padding through the treacherous land around was the last thing that he wanted to do, but it was only due to a girl he refused on seeing anymore, and she did not know the meaning of 'personal space'. Hopefully they won't follow them, plus this was a long way from the start, Snowbound was far for him.

The pitch black lab dog would push his snout to the ground, making sure he was going the right way. And as he trudged forward as fast as he could, the little necklace like thing around his neck containing his succulent plant jingled, almost like a bell. So he wouldn't be surprised if he alerted a bunch of people.

Slowing down, he knew he was at the border. As he sat down, Deviantmind stayed cautious and grumpy looking, making sure that no one dumb would try to pounce on him and attack.

"Is anyone out there? And please don't attack me, I'm clearly no threat."

//this took me like 3/4 days ahhhHHHH im so sorry ;-; and its not even that long >.>

Re: They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - ATBASH CIPHER. - 05-27-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
light the night up,
you're my dark star
Indeed, the noise of a tingling bell is what alerted Atbash. The feline followed the source of the sound, coming across a black lab at the border. She let out a little mrrow of amusement at the canine's comment, though he honestly wasn't far off from assuming that people would attack him. Or at least... she knew Lucifer would. Nothing against the dragon, she liked him, but she didn't like how he always ended up trying to pounce for somebody. Or maybe that was just her paranoia telling her he did that a lot. "No worries about being attacked." The Flurryhost purred with a smile. "What's your name and what brings you here?" She went on with a tilted head. "My name's Atbash Cipher, I'm a Flurryhost here."
bio | female | flurryhost [shp] of snowbound
© madi

Re: They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - Luciferr - 05-27-2018

Hymn of Ruin
LUCIFER GRIMM — SNOWBOUND — MALE — VERY DIFFICULT
Trailing steadily behind the cipher came the large dragon, inclining his head to the black dog on the border and waiting in silence for the answer to the questions - hmm, something was familiar about this one - but the black dragon said nothing more, content to play the part of silent and very large imposing bodyguard should there be need of the dark god.

#psychosocial.

Re: They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - Blazic - 05-27-2018

Re: They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - Deviantmind - 06-03-2018

The big black dog would give a clearly big grin as he gave a bow. "Name's Deviantmind, cutie. Or just Dev for short." Walking back and forth in a line, the dog would give out a small little rough voice, "And I'm here to join your group."

"Would that be fine with you all?" Dev would stretch out and his bones would slightly pop.

//sorry i took so long, i was on another hiatus

Re: They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - ATBASH CIPHER. - 06-04-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
how could you just walk away and leave me here?
Cutie? Atbash wasn't entirely sure how she felt being called that. The demon shuffled her paws a little bit before she responded, "Of course that's fine. Welcome. Would you like some hot cocoa, or a tour, maybe?" Hot cocoa might help the dog get warm, assuming he was even cold. Or, hey, it was just nice to enjoy in general, regardless of how you felt.
bio | female | flurryhost [shp] of snowbound
© madi

Re: They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - Deviantmind - 06-05-2018

Puffing out his chest, and shaking his head to get rid of the rest of the sore muscles and bones, letting out a few last pops. Walking a bit closer to Atbash, the male lab would give a kind grin. "I'd love some hot cocoa, it's been a bit of a long journey for me. I definitely need to relax a bit."

So far the dog would find this group somewhat kind, and he was eager to finally be part of a group that wouldn't cause him masses of problems. Just hopefully she wouldn't be able to follow him.

"Also- May I know your names? I tend to come up with nicknames, so I need to know the actual names first." He gave out a chuckle.

Re: They love me, then they love me not || O, Joining - ATBASH CIPHER. - 06-05-2018

As Deviantmind got closer, Atbash shuffled backwards, trying not to keep so close to him. It was nothing against the lab, she was just the type of person to respect boundaries, even if said person was trying to get close themselves. ”I’ll make some when we get to camp.” Atbash gave a nod to note that Deviantmind did want a cup. She didn’t have any powers, so she couldn’t just conjure up one. ”My name’s Atbash.” She went on. Nicknames? She’d never been given a nickname before. She knew what they were, of course, she just never got one of her own. Could you even make a nickname out of her name?

//mobile