Beasts of Beyond
trash the room ;; zuriela's family - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: trash the room ;; zuriela's family (/showthread.php?tid=15971)

trash the room ;; zuriela's family - Agrimony - 05-24-2022

ZURIELA!!
SHE/HER - MARBLED FOX - COALITION OF THE CONDEMNED - 3 MONTHS
[div style="border: 4px white solid; max-width: 370px; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 8px;"]
it was a normal day for most. zuriela watched the others going about their tasks and decided to go out to the boarder. she was a thane and she wanted to know her boarders better for later reasons. trotting along, she was deep in thoughts of what to do as a thane. how she could be of some use. she wanted nothing more than to be useful to her home now that she was promoted especially.

she almost missed a familiar scent on the wind. one she thought she would never smell again and she let her head snap around. ears pulling forward and tail swaying. it was hard to mistake that smell. so, she took off running towards the smell. bursting through the trees until she was standing in a familiar clearing looking at him.

she was stunned silent and her mouth parted. sure, it wasn't the same body. yet, she knew it was him. sakkaku..?

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
template by quietly

Re: trash the room ;; private for now - Cobra - 06-05-2022

[div style="background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: #7a0085; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]AND MAYBE I ENJOY IT JUST A LITTLE BIT -
they were not far from their old home. they had maybe a days more of a walk. maybe she was there or maybe mother had come back to life and was there. maybe they would have their family again. keep dreaming child. your family will never love you. not now.

the voice echoed in their head like thunder in a storm. they snarled in anger at this thought. "mother loves me. zuriela loves me. you are wrong. shut up." they barked as they came to a halt. shaking their head as it that would shake the voice out of their head.

it never did. then, a new voice reached those satellite dish ears. head snapping, they spotted their sister. still a fox, though much odder. that voice was still the same. their tail wagged as they turned and sprinted over. "zuriela! you are alive? is mother here?"

the thought was lost at the snarling of something strange. turning their head, the african wild dog would shift to stand between sister and a strange beast. a feral dragon, it seemed. well, i guess you die again child. maybe you will get another voice to keep us company.

"speech" | the voice
DOES THAT MAKE ME INSANE?
teef

Re: trash the room ;; private for now - Cobra - 07-04-2022

WE ARE ON THE SAME ROAD
those voices. she knew those voices. her search was over. days wandering and seeking her kids. she finally found them. only, she had no idea how sakkaku and zuriela were both here. her paws carried her over cautiously, until she spotted the danger. anger and fear both billowed in her.

a dragon.

snarling with rage, she lunged forward. leaping out to stand over her kids. her kids. the anger sent her body into overdrive. shifting, bones popping, and fur shortening. she let out an angry snarl as a second head popped up. she was larger in this form. just shy of being horse sized.

a hellhound.

she hated this form already, but she threw away her cares as she twisted her heads to snatch her swords. twisting her heads forward as the dragon surged forward. she met it half way and the fight broke out. claws hitting her flesh, sword ripping scales.

blood splatted until the two parted. the dragon falling to the earth as sora pulled away with her swords soaked. she hit the heart that time and it was over. yet, her own wounds sucked and the hellhound collapsed upon the earth. "are you okay..?" both heads spoke over each other. like a glitch almost.

she let her swords hit the ground as she looked at her kids. "sakkaku.. zuriela.. i'm so sorry for what happened."

"speech"

teef

Re: trash the room ;; zuriela's family - Byriath - 07-04-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SAY YOU WANNA CRY, BUT YOU NEVER DO-
The sounds of fighting is what drew the beast over, the thudding of his paws being heard before he even showed up, and even then, there was little anger in his blood. Though, as he stared at the trio, at these beings he did not know and Zuriela, a snarl bubbled forth from his throat.

The Xenosmilus gave Zuri a once-over to make sure she was not harmed before directing his gaze to the hellhound and the other fox. "Who are the two of you, and what's happened here." He demanded, taking a moment to glance at the dragon corpse before bringing his burning gaze back to Sora.
[color=#9700ff]-SUGAR, THERE'S A REASON WHY WE LOSE!
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: trash the room ;; zuriela's family - Agrimony - 07-05-2022

I WON'T GIVE UP, I WON'T GIVE IN
she froze behind her brother. then, it happened. a voice she knew. fighting. blood everywhere. she watched in horror until her mother won. then, she moved closer. stopping only when byr arrived. head snapping to look at the male and ears perking. "i was going to learn the boarders better and then i found sakkaku and then there was a dragon and mom came and.." the weight of it all sank in and she crumpled to the earth. ears slamming back and tears stinging her eyes.

"they.. they aren't dead.. but.. but.. how.." she sniffled softly as she looked between the duo and let her ears fold back.

"speech"

teef