Beasts of Beyond
run free with me ;; intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: run free with me ;; intro (/showthread.php?tid=15965)

run free with me ;; intro - Cobra - 05-24-2022

FEATHERSTONE!!
HE/HIM - MAINE COON - THUNDERCLAN - 24 MONTHS
now, the happy go lucky tom laughed slightly. his fur whipped in the wind as his paws flew over the ground. today was his hunting a rabbit and his paws seemed to glide over the earth. the gap closing and then, he surged forward one last time. the rabbit squealed and then fell silently to the earth at his feet.

panting, the tom shook some dust from his fur and sat down. letting his body cool from the excitement and from the run. he was so free. he loved this moor, but he knew he would have to return to the others in camp. so, he sighed softly. standing and heading back to join the others with his rabbit in tow.

he would reach camp by sunhigh and there he dropped his rabbit. deciding to see if anyone was hungry and wished to share. anyone want to share some rabbit with me?

actions | speech | thoughts | attacking
template by quietly

Re: run free with me ;; intro - abyssjaw - 05-29-2022

AbyssJaw had been on a patrol when a cat whizzed right past him. He flattened his ears and scented the air, recognizing that the scent was both of his own clan, and the fear-scent of rabbit. He sighed and continued his patrol, returning to camp just as FeatherStone did. He flicked his ear in greeting when he saw the warrior, and dipped his head, letting him go into camp first.

When his patrol disbanded and the warriors all dissipated into the large group of cats, AbyssJaw trotted over to FeatherStone. "Nice catch." He stated, voice bold as he loomed beside the warrior. His orange eyes were intense, hardly flickering between the warrior and the rabbit. "You startled me earlier."

Then, after a moment of silently standing there, he dropped down onto his haunches and settled into a crouch, turning his gaze away from FeatherStone for a moment, so that the poor warrior could get a break. Then, quietly--.

"Do you mind if I have a bite?" He was starving.

[div style="font-size: 22px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 3px 2px 1px black;"]HIGH HOPES
ARE GETTIN' LOW
tom - soon to-be shadowclan - attack in RED
#psy.

Re: run free with me ;; intro - Cobra - 06-05-2022

FEATHERSTONE!!
HE/HIM - MAINE COON - THUNDERCLAN - 24 MONTHS
feather had no idea he almost ran anyone over. frankly, in his chase, the world had melted away to him and the rabbit. so, at the voice greeting him, the tom offered a nervous purr. ah, thank you. it was not my intentions to startle anyone while i was hunting, really. that was the truth.

feather really needed to get his act together. he knew better then to zone out. yet, he still did it on long runs. the question was met with a friendly reply in turn though. of course. no way i can eat all this on my own. at least, not if i want to keep my running speed.

actions | speech | thoughts | attacking
template by quietly

Re: run free with me ;; intro - teef - 06-16-2022

FOLKS ARE IRRATIONAL ...
"I wish I'd been there to see that," came a friendly rumble as the elder stretched out, ears flicking forward as he observed the two warriors with an amused expression. honestly spoken, there was no way that he could have caught anything as quick as a rabbit, and the taste of rabbit was too sweet for him anyways. "Good catch, Featherstone.", he would praise as he rolled from his side onto his stomach. Gaze holding Abyssjaw and Featherstone, he chortled to himself quietly at the sight of the two warriors crouched near over the rabbit, sharing it. Rumbling to himself as he tucked his paws under his chest and wrapped his tail around his form, settling in comfortably, full from an earlier hunt that had yielded him a shrew. How he missed being able to run so freely and with so much vigor, with the ability to zone out. He couldn't begrudge the youngsters for that, how he was alive was a surprise within itself.
KIDS ARE ALL ANIMALS! [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971957466487210015/983953391359238214/ref.png]❖
teef