Beasts of Beyond
??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts (/showthread.php?tid=15945)

Pages: 1 2

??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - teef - 05-23-2022

NO, I WON'T PLAY YOUR HIDE AND SEEK!
hi hi! name's teef and i have an absolute ton of open adopts and litters! i thought this might be easier than spamming the board full of litters and adoptables haha

some of these litters may be re-homed slots from other litters i wrote the primary parent in! those will have links to their previous litter slots so you can have the full information! My only rules are that you try to be active and please tell me if you're unable to keep them! Some are related to the Kinsella Family and Lingré Family and will be put into their registrars.

As for the form; it's a free for all! Please include which litter or adopt you'll be taking from! First come and first serve. If you ask to reserve a spot, I'll reserve it for a week for you and then it will be re-opened ^^

ADOPTABLE/OPEN CHILDREN AND LITTERS:

Aesior Opheles - triplet feline-bodied children sired by a deceased NPC father. Believed to be deceased by their mother, dearly loved and raised lovingly and affectionately. Age and aging is up to the players. (Children may posses a grim body, beings who gather souls for reapers - witnessed in an American lion body in their mother. Small extinct/mythical is necessary for this body.) Aesior is located in Tanglewood. [Second Generation]

Auberon Kitel - two AKHLUT any-aged children. Unknown by their sire, Auberon. Their father suffers from memory loss and would not remember them. (Large mythical body would be necessary for these children.) Auberon is located in The Frostguard. [Second Generation]

Bai Shi Lingré - three any-bodied any-aged children with draconic parentage. Raised in the lands of the fallen group Alíthis Evgenis, their father took as best care as they could before slipping into insanity and departing without warning after a fierce battle with bandits. Age and aging is up to the players, their eldest siblings are five years old. Bai Shi is located in The Pitt and is a Maruader rank. [Third Generation - Bai is the child of Jerisidie]

Jasper Kinsella - four canine-bodied children sired by a deceased VAMPIRE NPC father. Thought to have disappeared by their mother, raised with love and concern. Royalty through their mother, older than their pure-blood fae half-siblings by six months. Aged at one year when started with. Will be part of the Kinsella House & Family. Jasper is located in The Coalition of The Condemned. [Second Generation]

Jerisidie Lingré - one canine-bodied child sired by another HELLHOUND NPC father. Amongst his younger generations of children, younger siblings to higher ranked characters such as Bai Shi of The Pitt, and non-ranked Mei and Laeglin of Tanglewood and two to three same aged siblings. This child may choose their age and if they reside with their mother. Jer is located in The Frostguard. [Second Generation]

Merlin Elizabeth Gwynne - two foster children of any age and any species. They would have been found by Merlin in her travels between the time she left in her calico body and returned in her lioness body to Tanglewood. They are loved by her, and she would go to war for their sakes. Merlin is located in Tanglewood. [First Generation]

Vinicius Marin - twin siren canine-bodied children of a SIREN NPC father. Their mother was driven out when they were young, leaving them with their less than good father, against his will. The children are eleven months old and will age a month every 19th. They are to come ashore wherever there is an ocean facing beach. (The litter link) Vinicius is located in The Typhoon. [Second Generation]

Imperialhymns Laneces - a single saber-tooth cub. Born to a pair of pure-blooded mothers, Imperialhymns(formerly Kade) and Playerone (now an NPC), and has a single blood related sibling of the same age, Wuyi (played by axiom). (A mythical body would be necessary for this adopt). Imperialhymns is located in The Pitt. [Second Generation]

ADOPTABLE/OPEN SIBLINGS & FAMILY:

Lotusberry 'Yukari' Everlorren - one slot for a same-age sibling (three years old). Natural hybrid of a lion x tiger. Lotus has lost a foreleg since they would have seen each other and has little memory of their family. Bears the surname Everlorren. Typhoon. [First Gen]

Merlin Elizabeth Gwynne - two slots for younger siblings (under the age of five years). Original birth bodies would be domestic felines, only two of the original five litter would have survived. The siblings were gravely ill as children and Merlin thought them to have succumbed to the illness after their parents deaths and moved on after grieving their 'deaths'. (Look here for her specific lore, under Discord tags and lore spoiler). Tanglewood. [First Gen]

Milasandre Leate - one slot for an older or same age sibling (seven years). The original birth body would be a domestic feline with dragonfly wings, born to a line of animal-handlers with a penchant for weapons handling. Millie, was conscripted into the war between the Light and Dark Fae, and was the lone survivor of their squad. They are a wanderer. [First Gen]

teef

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - teef - 05-23-2022

reserved for accardo family (leopons)

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - wifewoof - 05-23-2022

/track and I'm snatching a vampire kiddo slot :O

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - singingmousai - 05-23-2022

/tracking for vampire babies and probably a merlin sibling :00 will probably get 'em done today

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - Sekitan - 05-23-2022

Lmao reserve a jer kiddo slot and a merlin sibling one?

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - singingmousai - 05-24-2022

[div style="background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: #9c6278; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]MY HEART IS ON VACATION -

was gonna do big fancy forms but then lost the energy for them so here we go instead lol

Apollyon Kinsella:
Morgaine Gwynne:

SEE YOU LATER WHEN MY HEAD'S ON STRAIGHT
teef

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - teef - 05-25-2022

approved! loving them aa

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - Sekitan - 05-29-2022

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - wifewoof - 05-30-2022

Vampire kiddo while I can <3
Amari Kinsella:

Re: ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? || multi litters and adopts - teef - 06-05-2022

Approved <3