Beasts of Beyond
let's be friends! // COTC ambassador - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: let's be friends! // COTC ambassador (/showthread.php?tid=15922)

let's be friends! // COTC ambassador - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-21-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

quite unsure how the whole program worked but happy that she was tasked with the pitt, she made her way slowly towards the territory. she decided to be polite this time and linger on the borders, cleaning her fur. no need to start off on the wrong foot, right? she called out if anyone was there, and whether she could talk to a leader or someone in charge before settling down again with a small smile.
mentally listing what she might need to talk about - alliances, friendships, general updates on both their situations. she had been briefed quickly before she departed, and had a while to think about what to talk about.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: let's be friends! // COTC ambassador - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 05-21-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

a soft voice from the border, matching his accent but more gentle, called out for someone in charge or a leader. vale or olalla. jor counted a maurader as a semi-high position, so he decided to make his way towards the noise. a female, never before seen, sat at their borders. good that she wasn't in their territory - he'd hate to have to smack her around. "hello there. i am jormungand, maurader of the pitt. what brings you to our borders?" she might be a new recruit, might not.

Re: let's be friends! // COTC ambassador - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-21-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she looked up as a male padded over, a sense of authority around him. he introduced himself as jormungand the maurader, whatever that was supposed to be. he asked her her business and she cleared her throat. "i'm an ambassador of the coalition of the condemned, so i'm here on behalf of the coalition. i was hoping to discuss with your leader about alliances, events and more." that should be all that was supposed to be said, whether he decided to bring her to the leader or not. hopefully all of this went well and she wouldn't mess up her first mission.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: let's be friends! // COTC ambassador - VALE - 05-21-2022

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ skeletal tiger
As Inferno spoke to Jor, a half-buried skeleton in the sands quivered. Vis jaw snapped shut. A paw braced as ve dragged verself up, sand sliding out of vis ribcage and off the right hip.

A grey tongue snaked out of vis throat and licked dry teeth. The saliva clung between the molars and slid down the jaw, dripping from the tiger’s chin.

Three red eyes reformed within the mutant tiger’s skull and stared at Inferno. “Then you’re looking for me.” Ve used a claw like a pick to clean out sand squished into vis neck vertebrae. Then ve sharply tilted vis head to the right and popped all seven at once.

“Tell your leader he should come here himself if he wishes to propose a true alliance. I don’t negotiate with middlemen for anything but trivialities.” Ve reached a paw into empty air, and a loud crack resounded as the shoulder snapped back into alignment. “We have several internal projects which require blacksmiths and earth elementals. How much of each does the Coalition possess? Perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: let's be friends! // COTC ambassador - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-22-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

along with the cracking of bone came a creature that spouted from the ground. at this point she wouldn't even be shocked if a dragon made out of sand came crashing down from the sky. she cast an uninterested glance which then was replaced with a gleam as vale announced verself as the leader. she dipped her head respectfully, listening to the skeleton's words.

so romulus should go discuss things amongst themselves? sure, she can relay the message. then vale began listing more neutral things that the pitt were doing, then asked if there were any earth elementals or blacksmiths in the coalition, and her twitching fell to a still as she mused. blacksmiths she didn't think she ever came across, but there may be earth elementals lurking in the coalition, who knew? "my apologies, but i will have to get back to you on that as i am unsure of the amount. i do not believe there are any blacksmiths, but i will go and double-check. if you would like to discuss matters with our kingpin, i will ask if he wants to join me on my next visit which hopefully, will be soon."

she rose to her paws with a small smile, dipped her head again, and turned away.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

out!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"