Beasts of Beyond
MICROWAVE IN MY BRAIN // PLOT WITH DIO'S CREW! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: MICROWAVE IN MY BRAIN // PLOT WITH DIO'S CREW! (/showthread.php?tid=15917)

MICROWAVE IN MY BRAIN // PLOT WITH DIO'S CREW! - SirDio - 05-19-2022

COALITION OF THE CONDEMNED
BRUTEI / ENBY / COALITIONER
I AM NOT YOUR QUEEN, I'M YOUR DICTATOR!

APPEARANCE: Thin and wiry oriental shorthair cat, icy blue fur and icy sheen on their fur. White ribbed horns. Cold physically and mentally. Lots of angles.

PERSONALITY:  brutei is a being who is, metaphorically and maybe literally, a cold son of a bitch. they are calm and collected, save for the rare time they show emotion in their voice that isn't malice, indignation, or boredom. sometimes they are sarcastic or mocking, though this is light toward the coalition and more intense with outsiders and enemies. currently a lot more casual, yet far more cautious due to having children

OPEN TO:
- Friendship
- Slow, and i mean slow burn romance
- teaching water elementals

CLOSED TO:
- murder
- one night stands
- litters
- leaving or betraying the coalition

BYRIATH / MALE / EX-GURU
DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BEING BRAVE?

APPEARANCE: Xenosmilus male with robust silhouette. Dark grey fur, almost black, with neon purple markings on his back and face. Face is heavily scarred, and eyes are a violent glowing purple. Horns are black with glowing purple ridges on them. Tusks jut out from his lower jaw as his saber fangs jut from his upper, creating a deadly vice. Blood is a deep purple with red undertones, tears and saliva are natural in coloration.

PERSONALITY: Starting to teeter on violence, Byriath is a war god and ex-war general from his old home. He's consistently trying to better himself for the good of the group and his husband, Saturn. With recent events he has begun to spiral back into his anger.

OPEN TO:
- Sparring
- friendships
- breaking up or starting fights

CLOSED TO:
- Romance
- litters
- betraying or leaving the coalition

THE PITT
KOLD / FEMALE / MARAUDER
I AM YOUR BIOHAZARD!

APPEARANCE: Massive wolf-rottweiler mix with white fur and cream markings. Black wings and a purple splash of fur on the left side of her face. Black eyes. Burning fury with the fire to match

PERSONALITY: Conflicted with many things, but is generally stoic toward most. Can occasionally snap at someone but tries her best to control her anger. With varying results.

OPEN TO:
- Friendships
- sparring
- injuring your character, if she's in the mood

CLOSED TO:
- romance
- litters
- leaving or betraying the pitt
[div style="background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/01/41/66/01416678301163764df702f19ad5a743.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: center; border: 1px solid #858585; border-radius: 100%; width: 150px; height: 150px; margin: auto; float: left; margin: 10px;"]
MEZRITH / FEMALE / PITTIAN
WELL, SHE'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!

APPEARANCE: slim-built domestic feline with purple-grey fur and darker stripes down her body. has a ruff that acts as hair that is pale lavender and white. the tail mutation causes a smooth rat tail that is purple-grey at the base and fades into a light pink. black sclera and pale red irises. claws are a dark black. black lines run down her face, similar to scratch marks or tears.

PERSONALITY: A mild flirt with a huge sweet tooth, She generally doesn't try to get too close to others unless she's really interested in them. 'Interested' meaning either appearance or personality. Careful, she does bite!

OPEN TO:
- Friendships
- romance
- giving her sweets (which will instantly make your character a friend)
- injuring your character should she want to

CLOSED TO:
- litters
- betraying or leaving the pitt

TANGLEWOOD
ARES / FEMALE / TANGLER
LET'S SAVE THE PITIFUL CHILDREN!

APPEARANCE: Black and red deinonychus with a few spots of exposed flesh. Giant black wings and black curved horns. scary teeth, severely disconnected to reality, and fire power.

PERSONALITY: Ares has become an apathetic individual, not quite within the realm of living. Or the realm of knowing. Is a bit feral for now but will eventually come around. Eventually.

OPEN TO:
- Friendships
- comfort/cuddle buddy
- slow burn romance
- sparring

CLOSED TO:
- litters
- leaving or betraying tanglewood
SETHIRAM / MALE / TANGLER
A TEEN, TEEN IDLE!

APPEARANCE: Sethiram holds a large and imposing figure, with a square jaw and a sort of 'roman nose', paired with his broad shoulders and powerful musculature. This makes him a rather intimidating man at first glance, but the more someone looks at him, the more they can see a nervous expression on him at almost all times.

PERSONALITY: Sethiram is a nervous wreck, to put it simply. He can't keep still; he has to keep moving, and this often leads to sleepless nights or bouts of panic. However, he tries his best to be brave when it counts, even if the threat he faces is something he is absolutely terrified of. He longs to fight for what he thinks is right, but often is too scared to do so. He has memory issues, and thus is always trying to make sure he has some way to remember those he meets.

OPEN TO:
- Friendships
- comfort/cuddle buddy
- slow burn romance
- sparring

CLOSED TO:
- litters
- leaving or betraying tanglewood
SEVEN / FEMALE / REAPER OF MEDICINE
I WILL HELP YOU SWIM, I'M GONNA HELP YOU SWIM!

APPEARANCE: Seven's appearance makes her seem as though a being of the swamp since birth. Her base fur is a dark blue, with a lighter blue on her underbelly and an extremely light blue color for her tiger stripes. Her eyes are light blue as well, with a white-ish film over them. Around her neck, a line of blue glowing mushrooms lay, anchored to her fur and skin. Her body is stocky and rather large, although her face is soft and kind, with wide eyes.

PERSONALITY: A gentle soul, though jealous that others can see while hers was taken from her when she possessed her current body. Prone to emotional breakdowns.

OPEN TO:
- Friendships
- comfort/cuddle buddy
- slow-burn romance
- teaching medical things

CLOSED TO:
- litters
- leaving or betraying Tanglewood

THE TYPHOON
SCYLLIOS / ENBY / MEMBER
BONES IN THE OCEAN, FOREVER THEY'LL BE!

APPEARANCE:  Scyllios is a Maned Wolf with several aquatic-based mutations. They have fins on their back, one between their shoulders and another on the back of their neck, they have a shark-like fin at the top of their head, and fins on their forelegs. They possess gills and a tail that looks like a squid or octopus tentacle. Their fur stops at their hips, and their tail is covered in blubbery skin. Their fur is blue, with a lighter blue on the underside and a mix of gold and silver on their back, vaguely spelling out the name "Scylla".

They smell of salt and storms and walk with a sense of purpose. Once a timid, shy thing, they have aged into a lithe and swift creature. Their teeth are white and their tongue and gums are seafoam green.

PERSONALITY: Vey are an eerie being, selectively mute and using mental communication to interact with others. Vey are rather kind and helpful, however, and seek to prove vemself as a member of the Typhoon.

OPEN TO:
- friendships
- slow burn romance
- teaching vem more english
- swimming lessons

CLOSED TO:
- litters
- maiming or injuring
- leaving or betraying the typhoon