Beasts of Beyond
Flower child [o; flower crowns] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Flower child [o; flower crowns] (/showthread.php?tid=1590)

Flower child [o; flower crowns] - Cutebunny50 - 05-26-2018

[Image: tumblr_p4vh6lKow41qll5dxo2_500.gif]
Rosegarden
The Ascendants — Observer — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Rosegarden definitely wasn't the first to appreciate nature and its beauty (especially flowers), but all she hoped was she wouldn't be the last!
  Having collected a handful of flowers (oh, she hoped taking some had been okay; she'd traveled outside of the territory to do it!), the cheery girl now sat in a conspicuous place, looking around her.
  She wasn't in the observatory because she was more of an outdoorsy cat. She was fairly close to it, though, it being the main center and all. Yeah, she was actually right outside it.
  "Hey all! I just joined, but I wanted to do something nice for you guys! Maybe as thanks or something!" she called out, voice loud. "It actually feels like there's been a storm cloud over everyone's heads, and I don't know why, but this is the least I can do, I think! Just come over! I've made some flower crowns of different flowers!" She flicked her striped tail, blue eyes sparkling. "If you want, you can make one yourself too! I'll teach you!"
  That meant researching work for her rolelayer, but it was fine. If others were interested, then Rosegarden was definitely eager to indulge them.

Re: Flower child [o; flower crowns] - BASTILLEPAW - 05-26-2018

[Image: jgC0ptA.png]
Bastille did not want a flower crown, thank you. He had no interest in them normally, but he felt even more at odds with the concept of just sitting around and playing with fucking flowers when Starry was dead and they were left in shambles. Hell, they were stuck with him — the fucking Observatory was going to go up in flames on Bastille’s watch, that’s how fucked they were. Gloomy as he was, however, he had a goddamn obligation to sit with his fucking Clanmates and pretend to give a fuck.

”Can you just make one for me or some shit?” he muttered as he joined her, listless stare flickering over the flowers with little interest as he forced himself to sit down.
[align=center][Image: 4ySBjji.png]
the ascendants — astral seraph — tags
[div style="width:400px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 8px"]© MADI

Re: Flower child [o; flower crowns] - ★ HAZEL - 05-26-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
  WHEN MY HEART IS MADE FROM GOLD AND FORGIVENESS SEEMS TOO BOLD
Hazel was next, having caught sight of Bastille and followed him over. She felt a little obligated to keep the new Astral Seraph within sight for a little while, just until...the initial shock and grief of losing Starry passed. She couldn't sympathize - she had no way of knowing what his connection with the previous leader was like. She had simply joined too late. But this boy was teaching her to read and letting her borrow his books; he had managed to ground her in the middle of a panic attack and was the only other person besides Margy that would willingly converse in Latin with her.

Against the odds, Hazel had made friends with the grumpy thundercloud boy.

Now he looked like he wanted to set the world on fire and curl up in a ball at the same time, and Hazel wanted so badly to do something to help him. She knew that he might not appreciate something direct, so...she tried something a little more indirect. She sat as close to him as she could withstand: not touching, but not much space. Hazel's skin itched and vibrated; she really didn't like this, and Suite could help him so much more, but...

"Hi," She greeted Rosie, smiling. "I don't think we've met, yet. I'm Hazel. I'd love a flower crown, if you please." Hazel did genuinely want one - it wouldn't last forever, but that was alright. "These are lovely flowers you picked. Are they from the flower patch by the border?" She asked absently, golden gaze flickering to Bastille briefly before returning to the bouquet in front of her.
— hazel — "speech" — seven months — the ascendants — tags
c) miithers

Re: Flower child [o; flower crowns] - Suiteheart - 05-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: ##px; height: ##px;"][Image: E8agfv5.png]
Storm clouds over everyone's heads, huh? Well, if that wasn't the fucking truth, Suiteheart wasn't sure what was. The storm brewing over the Ascendants had been in motion for a few weeks now, and it wasn't just because of Bastille's powers. There was had been many issues cropping up in each and every single one of their lives that it was hard not to lose hope. As the days progressed, the fact remained. Even as the nights grew shorter because of the encroaching summer season, the darkness stood tall. And then, there had been Starrynight's death.

That event had shook her to her very core. She could still see their former leader crashing to the ground like a star falling from its place in the sky. And though there had been a few events that distracted her from his death and allowed her to feel happy, that was always in her mind. However, this was worse for Bastille. The boy was taking Starry's death harder than anyone's and rightfully so. Her heart went out to the boy. She, much like Hazel, had spent countless hours checking up on him from near and afar.

"These are pretty flowers," Suiteheart noted, agreeing with Hazel and coming to a halt on Bastille's other side. "I'll take one too. I already know how to make flowers crowns, but I wouldn't mind a refresher course." She offered Rosegarden her signature lopsided grin before doing to same to Hazel and Bastille.
[color=#73B1B7][b]

Re: Flower child [o; flower crowns] - Margaery - 05-27-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
Margaery was the next to arrive, pausing near Suiteheart as to momentarily take the scene in. Rosegarden was offering flower crowns, Bastillepaw was... being gloomy, Hazel was taking the aforementioned newcomer up on her offer, and Suite, as usual, was being effortlessly beautiful. Oh.. and also taking Rose up on her offer. The chocolate point had been a bit distracted as of late, her mind everywhere and nowhere at once. She couldn't really help the fact that her attention had been stolen by Suite's appearance. It had just been such a long time since she had last seen her wife as anything but a terrifying polar bear and, in the wake of what had transpired with Starry, provided her with some ease from the storm clouds that did indeed seemed to have gathered over everyone's heads.

[color=#b14767]"I know how to make them," She supplied quietly, interested now in watching the roses bloom at her paws, [color=#b14767]"You're free to make me one though." She had worn more flower crowns in her day than she could count but she supposed that another wouldn't hurt. [color=#b14767]"Are you settling into the Ascendants alright, dearie?"