Beasts of Beyond
plot with the pitt ardent & my other characters - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: plot with the pitt ardent & my other characters (/showthread.php?tid=15847)

plot with the pitt ardent & my other characters - axiom - 05-13-2022

THE PITT
[div style="background: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749056862741069969/763597913208651776/abd90c9cc26c1053e157bc8fe5262457.png); background-size: cover; background-position: center; border: 1px solid #858585; border-radius: 100%; width: 150px; height: 150px; margin: auto; float: left; margin: 10px;"]
VALE, ARDENT OF THE PITT
they/them or neopronouns

DESCRIPTION: Genderfluid. Gore. Considers it unfashionable to be seen in the same body twice in a row by another character. If someone in the room isn't disgusted by ver, then ve isn't in vis best form today. ENTP. Chaotic Evil.

OPEN TO:
— currently looking for characters with an artistic talent (metalworking, carpentry, painting, ect) for various art projects in the pitt's territory, and will trade good shit for good art
— terrifying your character with gore shapeshifting
— feeding your character vis own rotting leg, if your character asks nicely
— torturing or capturing your character, if ve is in the mood

CLOSED TO:
— litters
— death, torture, capture
— leaving or betraying the pitt

COALITION OF THE CONDEMNED
[div style="background: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/748750916664033353/784587323601322054/0c3463ffe30397405e620736c30639fa.png); background-size: cover; background-position: center; border: 1px solid #858585; border-radius: 100%; width: 150px; height: 150px; margin: auto; float: left; margin: 10px;"]
NINAZU / UTAHRAPTOR / WARLORD
wife to stryker malus, mother to romulus

DESCRIPTION: Cosmic Utahraptor. Shimmering iridescence and Ninazu's subconscious shapeshifting of the colors give the illusion of a nebula trapped in her feathers. Big scary teeth. Bigger scary elemental powers. Formerly a conqueror of all the animal groups; she died on the Coalition's throne shortly after her husband died leading their expansion into the Typhoon, and Ninazu is still coming to terms with rising from the dead, grieving losing him, and settling into a life without constant violence. INTP. Neutral Evil.

OPEN TO:
— power tutoring, healing lessons, sparing sessions
— does your character need help with the carnivorous plants in cotc's territory? ask ninazu, she created them; one is her pet
— capturing or torturing your character, if she's in the mood
— verbally roasting your character

CLOSED TO:
— litters
— romance
— leaving or betraying the coalition of the condemned

THE TYPHOON
ROSEMARY / OCELOT / WITCHY
kind but reclusive hermit in her treehouse

DESCRIPTION: Ocelot with four vermillion eyes and a split tail. Usually seen with a satchel that smells of herbs, her turquoise skull earring, and perhaps a witchy hat. Usually smells of mint tea. Often introverts for long stretches of time; she doesn't like crowds, but is a curious and kindhearted soul despite her "cold" exterior from fumbling social norms. INFP. Chaotic Good.

OPEN TO:
— tarot readings, power tutoring, healing lessons
— healing your character
— trading for herbs with loners or across clans
— disaster pansexual energy (romance, flings, ect)

CLOSED TO:
— litters
— leaving or betraying the typhoon

FROSTBLOWN
WUYI / AGENDER / SABERTOOTH
curious troublemaker consumed by wanderlust

DESCRIPTION: Sabertooth cat with white wings, clouded leopard coloration, and a shaggy lion-like mane. Uses they/them or neopronouns! Xe is an extrovert who loves traveling and exploring; quick to befriend, xe is often helpful to those xe meets, but is quick to flee when things get dicy. While xyr home is the Frostblown, xe isn't always found within their territory. ENFJ. Neutral Good.

OPEN TO:
— getting into trouble or somewhere xe shouldn't be
— trading various herbs across different biomes (uses them to trade)
— sharing candy (or stealing it), as xe's addicted to sugar
— candy making lessons (either teaching or learning)

CLOSED TO:
— litters
— leaving or betraying the frostblown

Re: plot with the pitt ardent & my other characters - milks0da - 05-15-2022

Hi! I've got Wanderer, a lost dragon dog hybrid that doesn't have any memories of who she is and just wanders around between groups trading items and stories, and I'd be interested in a thread where Ninazu teaches Wanderer healing/sparring or her and Vale doing art stuff if you'd like!

Re: plot with the pitt ardent & my other characters - axiom - 05-16-2022

[align=center]
Since Wanderer is a loner, Ninazu would need a reason to teach her--though maybe Wanderer could give her something in trade? Ninazu likes gold jewelry and gemstones, so that would be a good way to convince her!

As for doing art for Vale, what kind of art is she good at? c:

[member=16673]milks0da[/member]