Beasts of Beyond
do the things you want ;; fainting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: do the things you want ;; fainting (/showthread.php?tid=15696)

do the things you want ;; fainting - Agrimony - 05-04-2022

[align=center]
ZURIELA FOX FEMALE 3 MOTNHS SINGLE COTC
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #9ADCFF;"]now, zuriela knew how sick she was and she also understood she needed rest. yet, as with any child, she was finding it hard to sit still and let the adults baby her. she was bored and missed the ocean more and more every single day. she wanted to get out of there and she was tired of being told no. sure, it was for her health and she listened to them all. she stayed in her nest and rested day in and day out.

yet, today it seemed her care takers were busy and she was so thirsty. she figured she could make it to get her own water. it wasn't that far, right? a simple walk to get a drink was harmless. so, she stood slowly and made her way towards the river. her paws slow and unsteady.

she had just made it to the shore when, between her cough and the fever, she started feeling dizzy. the little girl felt a sense of panic in her as she realized she her mistake. something was wrong and before she could even say anything, before she could call for help, she watched her world spin. and then she was falling.

falling..

until..

thump.

she lay helpless on the ground, unconscious from fainting.

speech

Re: do the things you want ;; fainting - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-04-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she heard the faintest thud, she had been following zurelia. she knew the child wasn't supposed to be wandering about - bed rest was ordered. so this was when zurelia fainted inferno rushed forwards, tail swishing. "zurelia?" she must've been going to get water before passing out. inferno dipped her paws into the cool waters and splashed them onto zuriela's face, allowing small droplets to wetten her fur. she gently attempted to pry open the child's mouth, dropping some more water in hopes the child would get some liquid in her.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: do the things you want ;; fainting - Byriath - 05-05-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD-
His worried paws guided him to the duo, apprehension evident in the way his gaze fell on the ground before them rather than Inferno or Zuriela. "Not this again.." He rumbled, using his large paws to fumble with the utility pouch strapped to his chest. Pulling out a small waterskin (mainly used to carry water for making paints or dyes, nothing super useful), he shook it around and heard, to his delight, the faint slosh of water.

"Try to nudge her awake.. we don't want to drown her on land." He hummed, walking over. She shouldn't be up and walking around. "How come no one stopped her?" he had been out of the town, patrolling, keeping an eye on things (and himself).
[color=#9700ff]-I JUST WANT TO LEAVE IT COLDER!
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: do the things you want ;; fainting - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-05-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

byriath appeared, pulling out a waterskin that made inferno's shoulders sag in relief. someone more experienced was here!  but what inferno was doing could drown zurelia? that was the last of the intentions, and hurriedly the female set the smaller animal onto the ground, shaking the excess water away from her paws. unsure how to properly nudge someone awake she tried to flip zurelia over onto her stomach so she didn't choke on water.

byriath then questioned what the child was doing all alone outside camp, why nobody stopped her - inferno didn't have an accurate answer for that, but she could only speculate. "maybe because nobody saw her? the nursery did seem a little quiet when i walked past..."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: do the things you want ;; fainting - Agrimony - 05-08-2022

[align=center]
ZURIELA FOX FEMALE 3 MOTNHS SINGLE COTC
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #9ADCFF;"]the cool water dripping onto her face made her stir slightly. her eyelids flicking slightly. the pup could hear voices around her and wondered who it was at first. it was when she was rolled to her stomach that she groaned a bit. a shiver ran through her as she opened her eyes slowly to see inferno and byriath.

she was groggy and a bit wet at that moment. not sure what happened, she would try to sit up, but it took her a moment. after a moment her thoughts cleared. understanding washed over her face and she felt tears stinging her eyes. she was sure she was in trouble.

i'm sorry.. her voice was barely a whisper in volume. everyone was so busy and i.. i just wanted some water.. i thought.. i thought it would be okay.. she added with a soft sniffle.

speech