Beasts of Beyond
like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno (/showthread.php?tid=15678)

Pages: 1 2

like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-03-2022

[align=center]
AGRIMONY STALLION MALE 25 MONTHS TAKEN COTC
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #301014;"]the man was a nervous wreck and he knew why. it was his best friends fault, but he loved every minute of the feeling. he had to take a risk before it was to late, so of course he was getting himself ready. black leather pants. black boots to match them. a black and gold belt that was not even hooked to the pants half hanging lower on his hips.

the man took a breath as he looked up into the mirror. his hair was a mess and his tattoos were very much exposed still. part of him wondered if this was a good idea as he began messing with those long, wavy, pale blonde locks. brushing and correcting the mess he woke with. the loose curls returning to normal as he did so.

he wondered if he would lose a friend or gain something much more. would he ruin everything he worked so hard for? god he hoped not. turning from the mirror he would grab his black trench coat. the golden inside and trim with the long red cape that left the shoulders. it was his personal favorite as it gave him a little..

flair.

part of him wondered if he should wear a shirt under it or leave the front open to show of his scar and tattoos. yet, he did not want to distract her to much. humming as he studied his trench coat, he finally decided to just place the coat on. after all, it wasn't a true date. he was helping her get her first tattoo from his personal tattoo artist. he never wore a shirt there ever.

why would he start now? you see, he was covered with tattoos and he loved the way he felt. his left arm had a tattoo sleeve. the shoulder was a samurai holding his sword in front of a blood soaked moon. then, working down from that was an oni mask, a lotus flower, a blank spot he planned to fill today, and ending on his wrist was a second lotus covered in blood. the background, minus the blank spot, had blood running down it.

on his left ribs, under the arm pit and to the mid way point, was a skull with roses and a snake striking out from an empty eye. his other arm held all the greek gods he believed in. starting at the shoulder and working down he had; zeus upon a cloud in the sky, poseidon in raging seas, hera holding a baby, hestia sitting by a fire place, demeter in a field of wheat, hades surrounded by spirits, apollo surrounded by mortals looking guilty, artemis with a dead deer, hermes wearing winged boots, athena holding a book, hephaestus surrounded by fire, aphrodite kissing someone, and ares leading a battle.

under his armpit and ending mid way on his ribs was a hour glass with skulls for sand. on his chest, split by his scar is a horse and a mountain lion looking ready to fight. his scar itself is surrounded by what looks like mock barbwire. he was proud of his tattoos and was thrilled she had wanted one too. his new idea was a surprise for her if things went well.

if..

leaving his house, he would climb into his car and motion for his driver to go. he was lucky he had dad's wealth and business. he would simply have a life of luxury and he could give her that.

if..

he would stair out the window until he realized they were stopped. looking out at the home of his best friend, he would take a deep breath and step out of the car. i'll be right back. he states as he shuts the door and heads up to knock. he just kept hearing that single word in his mind.

if..

if..

if..

he would shake his head slightly as he settled back on his heels a moment. waiting on her to come on out for their not a date date thing.

speech

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-04-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

the female had been painting something with white paint on her black wall. it was a moon, with a deer standing underneath it. huge antlers sprouting leaves forming a circle around the crescent. dressed as usual in a crop-top with some random paint splatters on it, a bandaid on her nose that itched, soft pink lipstick. black gloves that reached up to her elbows with white cats and pink bows on it. a short skirt with white crosses, chains dangling from the belt. stockings, half transparent and tall, heavy boots that topped off the outfit. her hair was pushed back over her ears and she had a look of concentration on her face, the music that was blasting from the speakers barely registering with her wandering mind.

agrimony. he lingered... everywhere. his cologne on her clothes when they went to the beach, his hands, calloused but gentle as they held her thighs as he carried her piggyback.. his voice, his hair, the way small strands fell perfectly in place. and his scars and tattoos. by god the loved them. the scars marked everything he had gone through - she needed a chance to run her fingers over them, if he would let her.

so engrossed in the painting and lost in thought she forgot about the time - they were supposed to meet later, but it must've slipped her mind until she heard a knock at the door and dropped her paintbrush in surprise. a curse slipped out of her mouth and she hurriedly got up, pushing her chair back. going to turn the music off, it became eerily quiet.

padded slowly to the door and opened it. instantly she was engulfed with the smell that was unique to him, and a smile spread across her lips and she wrapped her arms around him in a hug, not really processing what he was wearing. her nose was pressed against his chest, and boldly she gave it a little kiss before turning back towards her house with a "hang on!", running in and bending over to pick up the paintbrush that now had left a stain on the floor. that didn't really matter, her house was covered with paint anyways, and she planned on keeping it like that.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-04-2022

[align=center]
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #301014;"]now, when she answered the door he could see she was a little surprised by the time. not as surprised as he was when so kissed his chest while hugging him. he almost came unglued then and there, but he held himself together. she was beautiful as always and when she turned to go grab a paint brush, he let his eyes follow her.

the woman had his focus fully and he couldn't stop his comment from slipping out. wish you'd paint on me like you do that wall.. he realized what he said and tried hard not to turn all the shades of red he felt coming upon him. he could hardly believe he said that.

okay, he could believe it, but he never said something like that to her before. part of him wondered if she would be mad at him for it. ah, ignore me. thinking out loud. oh, cause that makes it better? how was it so hard to keep himself together for five minutes?

he was always like this with her and he had to stop it. ah, anyways. i came by early to treat you to dinner before we go.. if you want to have dinner with me. he half asked half stated his intentions this time. he hoped she knew he meant as a date. a real date and not one of their friend date things again.

he took a nervous breath as he stepped inside and shut the door, as to not waste her ac. like.. a date. i want to take you on a date. he rambled in that nervous fashion.

speech

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-04-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she wasn't expecting him to blurt out that he wanted her to paint on him and quickly straightened her back, pushing her skirt down. it had hiked up quite a bit and she could feel his eyes lingering on them. how bold. however, for some strange reason, she didn't mind it one bit. his face grew red and she could tell it was a slip of the tongue.

her face flushed and she quickly went to clean out her paintbrush, choosing to ignore the comment instead. he apologised for his thoughts and the slip-up, and she allowed a small shrug. "those are quite lewd thoughts you have there, agrimony." she teased, voice sultry. "i hope you don't have them often?"

boots clomping on the floor she made her way to him as he stepped inside her house uninvited, shutting the door behind him with a click. her hands made their way into his hair and she slowly, boldly, pulled his head down. she could pull his head clean off, but she didn't. she wouldn't feel satisfied killing him. instead, she pushed him against the door. she looked up at him through thick lashes, allowing her gaze to shift down to his mouth. "or do you think of me on a daily basis?" allowed their lips to almost touch by standing on her tiptoes. one hand gripped the back of his neck, sunk her nails into it and returned to look at his chest. marvelled at the scars and tattoos that lurked there. tongue darted out and placed a slow, sensual lick down the length of the serpent protruding from the skull. she made a small humming noise as he suggested a date and dragged her nails down his chest, careful not to reopen the scars.
"so, where are you taking me?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-08-2022

[align=center]
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #301014;"]now, her reaction made him smirk as his composure came back for a split second. that was until she spoke and came closer before he had time to respond and felt his heart skip a beat. her tone of voice making him shiver visibly. i seem to have them more often than not. he admitted without meaning to do so.

her gaze burning into him and he was about ready to crawl out of his own burning skin. then she drew closer and she grabbed his hair. pulling his head down to her. her lips inches from his own nd he felt like he couldn't breath. he was trying hard not to lose his composure fully. he was pinned to the door and he liked it. no.

loved it.

why was he like this? it was to much for him, and yet.. he never wanted her to let go of him. he needed this moment to never end. he could live his life like this. her nails in his neck as he heard her words finally. i.. i do think of you a lot.. he held his composure as he felt her lick his tattoo and claw him.

i can never get you off my mind. he adds before noting her final question. yet, he felt emboldened by her actions. so, he took his hand and raised it slowly under her chin. attempting to gentle cup her face and tilt her face up to gaze into her eyes.

once she was looking into his eyes, he would aim a tender kiss. once he pulled away, he would smirk once more. anywhere your heart desires.

speech

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-08-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

my my, he admitted he had inappropriate thoughts often, and a smirk made its way onto her face. she could see the effect she had on him, knew exactly what she was doing. the amount of time they spent together provided evidence enough.

as she pushed him to the door and pressed her chest against his she felt his breath hitch like he was having difficulty breathing. was she really that breathtaking? slight insecurities slipped into her mind, but the psychopathic monster reassured her that she looked amazing. with those thoughts now taking over and giving her another surge of confidence, the smile returned on her face.

i do think of you a lot. he admitted, and the smirk grew wider. oh, she knew alright. every time they interacted he seemed nervous yet charming. and it wasn't like he wasn't on her mind all the time either - quite the contrary. he was possive, stealing the emptiness in her mind and forcefully taking over. but who was to say she didn't enjoy it? she liked thinking of him, liked being with him.

liked him.

she really did, didn't she? how interesting. to romantically like somebody, a feeling she had never felt before. sure, she had liked vayne, but that was because they were siblings. she liked a bunch of other coalitioners too, but there wasn't any attraction.

i can never get you off my mind. he continued. neither could she him. it was like he was a thought, plaguing her, haunting her. like the carelessness of her mother's words as she stood over inferno's corpse.

feeling his rough palm on her chin, tilting it up to him, she blinked slowly, gaze heavy. he leaned closer, she gripped his wrist tightly, and he placed a gentle kiss on her lips. it was brief yet set something within her alight. he smirked at her then offered to take her wherever she wanted to go.

the smirk infuriated her, for some reason. that, and his gentleness. here he was, admitting he had feelings for her, yet he didn't make their first kiss more passionate? she rolled her eyes. how unromantic. she wanted- no, needed something more. a small growl escaped the back of her throat. "if you have such lewd thoughts why are you kissing me like a gentleman?"she grabbed his chin and back of the neck and pulled his face to hers, planting her lips onto his hungrily. if he didn't want to make it fiery then fine, she would.

by the time she pulled away she was gasping slightly for breath. quickly checking to see if his smirk was gone. her cheeks were positively flushed and she giggled. "let's go to get me a tattoo then!" she tugged him forwards by the collar of his coat, opened the door, and walked out, pulling him along.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-18-2022

AGRIMONY!!
HE/HIM - STALION - COALITION OF THE CONDEMNED - 25 MONTHS
he studied her reaction for a long moment. she smirked and he wondered if she was going to take him out. be that with a sniper or on a date, he was not sure yet. though, he hoped it was that date suggested. he was ever so hopeful she didn't hate him for his actions or words in this heated moment.

then it happened.

she rolled her eyes and growled those words. then, he was pulled into a kiss that was passionate. when they pulled apart he was left stunned a moment. mind racing with a million thoughts in that very moment. he prayed, for the first time in his life, that he was not in some sick dream.

he did not want to wake up if he was. he never wanted to leave this moment, but he knew he had to pull himself together. that was more amazing than i thought it would be. it was more amazing than his wildest dreams. oh, and were they wild.

inferno.

his dreams and thoughts. all of them held her in them in some way. the woman ruled him and he knew it. he knew he would never escape her and he never wanted to. he wanted to let her control him. to run his life and his world. he wanted to worship her as he felt she deserved. he didn't believe in gods, but he did believe in her.

she was his goddess.

it took him a long moment to recompose fully, but he soon smiled a true smile. right. yeah lets go. he let her yank him along and only now seemed to notice they were moving at all. s soft chuckle escaped him as he moved to open the door for her.

m'lady. he cooed with a flirty smile. waiting for her to be in the car, he would shut the door. careful not to hit her with it as he did so. then, he would walk to the other side and climb in himself. he would nod to the driver and off they were headed.

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
template by quietly

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-18-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

he seemed dazed as she pulled away, her full intention displayed clearly with the grin on her face. eyes hazy and swaying gently on his feet as he looked at her, she giggled and ran her palms down his  arms. he admitted it was amazing and she looked down shyly. she didn't quite know what she was doing at the time, just letting instinct take control of her actions.

she didn't know the thoughts that ran through his mind but she knew for sure that he always lingered in hers, even if not directly. always lurking in some corner, ready to rear his head once fatigue took hold of her. her dreams of him were sweet, in a way. he was always gentle, there was never any aggression taking place. some days they would go on walks by the ocean, the plains, the sunflower fields, the woods. other days they would be sitting beneath the night sky, listening to the chirping of crickets and the crackle of fire. or they would be underwater, swimming, through schools and schools of fish. they were endless, and she enjoyed every moment of it. sadly though, those moments never lasted and only became words and images she painted on her wall.

focus in the present, however. she chided herself, pulling him towards his car. he chuckled and stepped in front of her to open the rear car door for her, and with a small nod and a soft smile made sure her front door was closed before sinking into the plush seats. she stroked the back of the seat in front of her, slightly intimidated. was she overdressed? she might be overdressed. was she dressed incorrectly? she might be dressed incorrectly. clothes like the ones she were wearing (paint-stained, black gothic stuff) didn't fit in a car like this. before she could protest, however, he was shutting the door behind her and walking around the rear end of the car.

he seemed to know the driver well, delivering a nod to the other after getting settled himself. inferno scooched closer to him, not wearing her seat belt at all, instead pulling his arm to act like one. "do you know the tattoo artist guy well? will it hurt?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

WITH A SNIPER OR ON A DATE ?

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-19-2022

AGRIMONY!!
HE/HIM - STALION - COALITION OF THE CONDEMNED - 25 MONTHS
now that they were on the road, he felt her tug his arm about her and he let her. holding onto her and letting his eyes sift over to her as she seemed to wonder about the artist. all the questions flowed forth and he smiled softly. letting himself chuckle softly. he would lean down to kiss her forehead softly.

i have known him a long time. he has done every tattoo on me. he mused as he blinked in thought. he was wondering if he should answer that last part, but he couldn't lie. it can. it depends on where you get it and your pain tolerance.

he paused and tilted his head. a strand of blonde hair falling into his face as he looked into her eyes. some of mine hurt, usually the ones over the bone. but, i'll hold your hand through it all. he said as he pulled her slightly closer in a side hug.

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
template by quietly

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-19-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

he actually kept his arm there and she gripped onto the fabric of his coat as if it was life-or-death. which, probably it was if they crashed for some reason. he chuckled at her onslaught of questions, then pressed a kiss to her forehead. she blinked up at him and a small smile grew onto her lips as she snuggled tighter into his side.

so the artist had done every tattoo on argrimony's body? how interesting. after that sentence she traced a random swirly shape down his chest. the pain factor didn't quite bother her, she was sure she could handle it. plus he said he would hold her hand through the entire ordeal, so that should be fine.

tattoos over the bone would hurt he said, but she didn't know what she wanted at all. maybe something on her arm? or would that be too basic? or maybe something on her chest? her leg? her ankle? her back? the possibilities are endless so she definitely would need to ask someone for help.

she relaxed into his hug and after a while - too quickly, may she add - the car rumbled to a halt. "how do we go about this now? what would i even get?" maybe like a flower or a snake or something.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"