Beasts of Beyond
POTENTIAL INTRODUCTION OF TRAD ROLEPLAY - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: POTENTIAL INTRODUCTION OF TRAD ROLEPLAY (/showthread.php?tid=15640)

POTENTIAL INTRODUCTION OF TRAD ROLEPLAY - rhosmari - 04-30-2022

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:white;"]Hello community of BeastsofBeyond, staff have been recently discussing the possibility of adding a traditional roleplay onto the site that may potentially replace the human rp section. Nothing is set in stone but we wanted to come to you all and ask for your opinions and thoroughly discuss this since there has already been some interest in it.

But because the website is still small in general we don't want to stretch ourselves too thin so we wanted to start off with perhaps one or two of the original clans and add as we go if we get enough traction. We discussed potentially starting off with Thunderclan and kicking over to Shadowclan. But please don't be afraid to speak up on what you would like to see or what we can possibly do.

Also welcome to the newcomers and those that have recently decided to come back, we hope you all enjoy it here.

Re: POTENTIAL INTRODUCTION OF TRAD ROLEPLAY - charliemoo - 04-30-2022

My opinion is known, but I’ll speak some here anyway

I would absolutely love to see a trad game implemented. I adore our extended game and will still thoroughly use it, and would absolutely LOVE to help arranging this traditional game. I’d even help with other things if you guys needed it!

From experience, the trad roleplay is actually really fun even in spite of its restrictions. I know a large amount of the recent joiners came from a community who had a trad game that shut down, and I know there are even more from there that would be more than willing to migrate for this game.

Re: POTENTIAL INTRODUCTION OF TRAD ROLEPLAY - Poofy The Dark Master - 04-30-2022

I would like to have that here! I think it would be fun, plus, I can bring my Warrior Cats characters here! It gives more code and rps to do!

I’ll be happy to see different traditional rps on here, it probably bring more people to the site as well, I know a few who like traditional rps!

Re: POTENTIAL INTRODUCTION OF TRAD ROLEPLAY - psy - 05-01-2022

I vote yes! and not bc i want to make an oc based off the warrior name quietly generated me

I think that a traditional Warriors game would be a lot of fun, and it could definitely help attract an audience that's looking for an animal roleplay but may not particularly want as many of the fantasy, free-for-all elements that our current main game has to offer. I agree that starting small is probably the best option since BoB isn't exactly a huge site, but I have no doubts that a traditional game would garner a lot of interest from site veterans and newcomers alike as it progresses.

I'll definitely be joining the trad game at some point if it comes to fruition, and I'd also be more than happy to help arrange it/offer any other assistance if need be!

Re: POTENTIAL INTRODUCTION OF TRAD ROLEPLAY - Orion - 05-02-2022

Thank you for your votes and thoughts everyone! We are currently having an in-depth discussion within our Discord. Feel free to join us. <3