Beasts of Beyond
playing games in the sun - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: playing games in the sun (/showthread.php?tid=15611)

playing games in the sun - Nickodemus Mistletoe - 04-27-2022

[align=center]
KABEGAMI CAT FEMALE 13 MONTHS SINGLE FROSTGUARD
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #b4a7d6;"]the woman was alone today. gek had something he had to do, so she was settled in on a wall. looking down on the ones she called tribe mates. or was it clan mates? group mates? she had no clue what she was supposed to call them.

sighing, the woman would flop onto her flank and let her eyes close a moment. tail fluffing up as the cold winds blew through her thick fur.

speech

Re: playing games in the sun - jerisidie - 06-26-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
THE WAVES WILL BREAK! -- hellhound. regent.
"careful that the wind doesn't blow you off the wall, miss.", he would murmur, the stout hellhound wandering through the camp as he yawned and stretched, shaking out his pelt. life was beginning to return to the sleepy northern settlement, and it brought the regent joy to see creatures of all ages stirring and moving around, though it worried him for what was to come with the thawing. what else would stir? what would bring chaos to their lands again?

exhaling softly, he looked up to the sky and the impressive tree tops around them, his hard gaze softening as he watched the birds soaring overhead, wishing he was as free as them. "spring has come, it's nearly summer. hard to believe that when we're so far north that the winter never leaves.", he murmured faintly as he sat down, tail curled about his paws.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #606A83. -- EVERY CHAIN ON ME !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: playing games in the sun - Nickodemus Mistletoe - 06-26-2022

THERE'S NO USE CRYING ABOUT
a voice reached her ears and she let her eyes open to see a face she already knew. they met when her and grumpy joined. "i would be rather sad if that were to happen." she answered as she looked the other over with slight amusement in her eyes.

"though, i am sure you could catch me if i did fall, no?" was that a flirt or a tease? the smile said tease as she lifted her smaller frame up. she had no idea the worries he felt inside. she hadn't a clue what he was feeling, and how could she? it was not like she asked.

"i rather like it. true it is cold, but it provides an air of wonder. something not many other groups have." she mused as she hoped over to settle near the larger beast. eyes shifting to the sky where she noted the birds flying. "i wouldn't be much for flying, but they look so lovely up there."

she mentioned half mindedly.

"speech"

teef

Re: playing games in the sun - jerisidie - 06-30-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
THE WAVES WILL BREAK! -- hellhound. regent.
he chuckled at her words and that she hopped down to come closer to him, yawning and stifling it with a paw, "Indeed. I would certainly catch you, Miss. It's never fun to fall from any height." he would murmur softly with a soft laugh, shaking his head and eventually his whole body with a quiet rumble.

there were some days that he missed having his wings, cursing the bastard that had stolen them from him, scars hidden under the furs he usually wore. exhaling softly with a smile, "In full transparency, I moved north because it reminded me of my deceased husband. He loved the cold, and well, it was all I had of him until I realized I was carrying my youngest litter." he murmured with a pain-stricken and longing expression, "If you can avoid falling in love, do so. Losing love is the most painful thing out there. Nothing is ever the same after it's lost.", his voice trembled softly, genuine grief in his expression.

shaking his head with a forced laugh, "Flying is quite fun, honestly. Once upon a time I could fly, but my wings were taken. It's quite a unique view from way up there, it ... it's freeing, to be able to fly away from everything."

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #606A83. -- EVERY CHAIN ON ME !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: playing games in the sun - Nickodemus Mistletoe - 07-01-2022

THERE'S NO USE CRYING ABOUT
the chuckle made her laugh softly in turn. he seemed like a kind soul and in this day and age, that was welcomed. "before my power loss, well, i never fell from a wall. geki has caught me a good few times sense then, though." she admits with a snort of amusement. though, she noted his sudden mood change and felt a pang of sadness for the hellhound leader.

"i am sorry for you loss. i could not imagine losing geki like that. not that we are together, but.." she paused, seeming flustered as she looked at her paws. "he has taken care of me all my life. i guess i feel like my life would shatter without him here with me, you know?"

she paused as he spoke of flying and how it felt. then of his wings being taken from him. "i can only imagine what it must have been like. looking down on the earth under you. flying with the clouds. i am sorry that was taken from you. i truly am." she admits suddenly.

"speech"

teef