Beasts of Beyond
[night spades] dancing in the moonlight - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: [night spades] dancing in the moonlight (/showthread.php?tid=15610)

[night spades] dancing in the moonlight - Cobra - 04-27-2022

[align=center]
ESMERALDA WOLF FEMALE 19 MONTHS SINGLE NIGHT SPADES
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #a99116;"]the moon beat down on the gypsy woman as she danced across the meadow. swaying on her feet and spinning to her own song. her bracelets jingling in the night. the woman stopped after a moment to look up at the moon. her emerald eyes sparkling in the light. the tail bristled slightly as a shadow flew over head.

an owl.

the woman tossed her head back to howl. singing to the sky and to the owl passing by. she would stop not long after as she took a seat. ears perked as she waited for a response. the owl hooting in reply made her smile. it was beautiful. the night was so lovely.

speech

Re: [night spades] dancing in the moonlight - Za-atar - 04-28-2022

Satoru Gojo ~ Wolf/Hawk Shapeshifter ~ Highter ~ Night Spades

Satoru had gone on a night walk when he had hear a noise. Curious as to where this noise had come from he decided to find it. Upon finding the noise he smiled. "Hooting at an owl?" He asked seeing Esmeralda smile at the owl hooting at her. He didn't find it strange at all.

He walked over to Esmeralda. "Dancing again? Satoru asked. He had no problem with it, he was just curious as to what she was up to at this time of night. Satoru then looked at the moon for a second before looking back at Esmeralda.

Re: [night spades] dancing in the moonlight - Cobra - 05-03-2022

[align=center]
ESMERALDA WOLF FEMALE 19 MONTHS SINGLE NIGHT SPADES
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #a99116;"]the woman paused and offered a coy smile to the other canine. she was caught and she knew it. yet, the woman was not bothered by this fact. nature can sing with you if you let it. she answered with a soft laugh. she loved the fact that she was so free.

his question brought a sway of her hips in response. but, of course! the moonlight all around me is perfect for it. she mused before adding softly. want to try it? her emerald eyes seemed to be smoldering as she looked at him.

speech

Re: [night spades] dancing in the moonlight - Za-atar - 06-08-2022

Satoru smiled at Esmeralda hearing her. "I'll pass this time, but you keep on going." He said happily. He was glad with the members he had so far and hoped that more would join their ranks one of these days. "You are right about the moonlight being perfect tonight." Satoru agreed.

Satoru was happy if his members were happy. He knew at one point that everything wasn't happy, but now things were becoming better. "It's nice tonight." He said.

Re: [night spades] dancing in the moonlight - Cobra - 06-09-2022

[div style="background-color: transparent; margin-top: 0x; margin-right: 0px; max-height: 45px; max-width: 500px; text-align: left; font-family: times new roman; color: #000000; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase;"]YES I KNOW I'M JUST AN OUTCAST -
when he declined, she frowned a moment before twirling on her hind paws and facing him. letting her front paws hit the earth and trotting to his side. there, she would place her rump on the earth and gaze up at the moon. her dark pelt almost vanishing in the night around them.

"the night is when the world truly comes alive. the owls and the mice. sometimes you can see the deer about. it is truly lovely. truly peaceful." not to mention it was when she truly came alive herself.

"speech"
I SHOULDN'T SPEAK TO YOU
teef

Re: [night spades] dancing in the moonlight - Za-atar - 06-15-2022

Satoru smiled as he looked at Esmeralda and then thought about what she had said. "The night is when you come alive as well." He said thinking about she loved being out at night, especially when it came to dance under the moon. Satoru then looked up at the sky. "Tonight is a lovely night." Satoru said thinking about how there wasn't a cloud in sight.

Satoru think sat there enjoying the night. "I wish this night wouldn't end with how beautiful it is and with the breeze" He added now thinking about it.