Beasts of Beyond
die in your filth ;; self defense - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: die in your filth ;; self defense (/showthread.php?tid=15560)

die in your filth ;; self defense - Night of No Stars - 04-22-2022

[align=center]
MR. SNUGGLES HAMSTER MALE 12 MONTHS SINGLE THE PITT
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #BF6900;"]now, the little male did look like food. he always had all his life. the fact he was a smaller being often made others think he was food. the male always had his guard up and thank god he did.

the npc feline had been stalking him for hours. he knew it and he was sure that this little boarder patrol was about to become interesting. sure, one would think this loner would realize his cloak and staff meant something. what feral beast wore clothes? much less carried a weapon.

the pounce.

the little hamster ducked under a corpse in the nick of time. alas, he was not going to let this attack go un punished. as such, he waited until the feline was close to the corpses and he acted. dislodging a skull that was holding some corpses up. the bodied toppled onto the feline, but they were merely trapped.

he had his staff in his paw and he jabbed out. stabbing into the npc's eye. forcing it back into the brain and twisting until the feline fell still. then, he removed his staff and started cleaning the blood off. sighing softly and he looked at the dead loner. it was such a shame, but he could not show weakness in this place.

it was you or me. sorry. was all he said as he cleaned his staff from where he was perched on the head of the npc.

speech

Re: die in your filth ;; self defense - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-23-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

the male was on a stroll when he heard some faint sounds of combat. it didn't last long, however, before someone triumphed, and he followed the source of the shuffling - cleaning of the blood, to find mr. snuggles. he tilted his head, looking at the corpse of the larger feline. mr. snuggles, what a ridiculous name, yet the other was so young. "mr. snuggles, what are you doing?" the male inquired softly, announcing his presence with an ahem.

Re: die in your filth ;; self defense - Night of No Stars - 04-27-2022

[align=center]
MR. SNUGGLES HAMSTER MALE 12 MONTHS SINGLE THE PITT
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #BF6900;"]as a friendly face arrived, he placed the staff in his jaws and scampered down from the fallen npc. scampering over and settling in the safety of the others shadow. the little hamster took his staff back in paw and tilted his head way back to look up. ah, hello there! i hated doing that, but he tried to kill me first so..

he shrugged and laughed a moment. he played a dangerous game and he won his prize, i guess. he would tilt his head a moment.

speech

Re: die in your filth ;; self defense - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-27-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

the youngster scampered over to hide under his shadow, looked up at jormungand. the maurader let a crooked smile settle on his maw as he sat down. the hamster did say he killed the other in self defense, and jor wasn't going to be one to ruin the fun for any member's experience in the pitt, so he said nothing about it. "that is big talk for someone as small as you." he rumbled, dropping to his haunches to get closer to the pittian. "i am not saying you cannot take down larger animals, i am just saying you sometimes will have a disadvantage. for example-" he held out a paw, claws sheathed, and placed it next to mr. snuggles. "they could step on you. my paw is almost bigger than your body and there are much, much bigger animals than i around here."