Beasts of Beyond
umm attempt two - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: umm attempt two (/showthread.php?tid=15541)

umm attempt two - dofferz - 04-21-2022

hey there! i attempted getting into BoB a little while ago, but was so busy with school and work and moving and video games that it um. completely slipped my mind and i never ended up getting anywhere on here. however, i am back with an attempt two and hope to actually get involved and start writing w you guys for real this time!!

my name is dofferz, and i'm sure some of y'all are sick of hearing the same old spiel, but i spent almost my entire childhood on feralfront roleplaying fictional animals. i've been on and off a few smaller sites over the years, but i've always had a special place in my heart for?? whatever is going on here. animals with powers and politics. so i am back on BoB here, and really hoping to actually get involved and stick around this time around now that life is a little less stressful!

umm about me, um. long story short i love birds, video games, my ocs, and umm... that's about it actually. currently i am obsessed with final fantasy xiv (just hit sb, server sargatanas) and actually do talk about it w me i will be your best friend. the character im using on here is totally not an estinien dog ahhahah no ofc not. um. other games i love are the entire far cry series, final fantasy vii, the tomb raider series, and horizon zero dawn (i have not played forbidden west and i will cry if anybody spoils anything).

anyways! just wanted to get this out there, and can't wait to hopefully start writing with you guys! roleplay has always been a huge passion of mine, and while it has gotten harder over the years to be consistently active, i do hope to be able to relax and just take it easy here <33 my dog is going to be joining the coalition, and i'm more than happy to ploit with anybody anytime if interested!!!! and again like if anybody plays please do talk or play ffxiv w me i am obsessed.

also i have a google doc version of a carrd here but i think i need to update it a bit lol

Re: umm attempt two - psy - 04-21-2022

welcome back to bob!!! i have a few characters in the pitt, tanglewood, and in an unofficial group so if you feel like plotting with any of them let me know Smile

(04-21-2022, 01:40 PM)dofferz! link Wrote: i've always had a special place in my heart for?? whatever is going on here. animals with powers and politics.
also mood

Re: umm attempt two - axiom - 04-21-2022

[align=center]
welcome back to the site!! i have a character in the coalition (angr utahraptor lady), so feel free to hit me up if you want plots!!

Re: umm attempt two - dofferz - 04-22-2022

[div style="margin:0 auto; width:60%; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; padding:10px; font-size:10pt; line-height:130%;"]thanks to both of y'all, and plotting offers in mind as well!! am really looking forwards to being here <3

Re: umm attempt two - Poofy The Dark Master - 04-25-2022

Welcome to BoB, I hope you enjoy your stay here! I'm all over the site in different groups!