Beasts of Beyond
i can do it as well ; hunting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: i can do it as well ; hunting (/showthread.php?tid=15484)

Pages: 1 2

i can do it as well ; hunting - Agrimony - 04-12-2022

the stallion decided that he was done laying about or exploring aimlessly. today he wanted to do something else with his life. so, the stallion left his home with the sunrise. hooves guiding him away from camp. until he finally reached a decent spot. there, he stopped to wait. and wait he would.

the sun was high in the sky when it finally happened. a deer passing by him without any fear. it was clearly passing through this land. not that it was going to make it far. the stallion twisted and sent out a powerful kick with his hooves. the deer lifting from his own feet before falling lifeless to the ground.

the stallion would turn to look at his work. eyes calm as he lowered his head to slide his victim up onto his back. draped deer in tow, he would return to camp with ease. sure, he was a herbivore. did that mean he couldn't help hunt for those that needed it?

not in his mind.

"speech"
dont' push me - i'll fight it

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 04-13-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she had briefly interacted with the stallion once, upon his arrival. she remembered her arrival. it was a messy, chaotic thing. but she lived for it and that was what she did best. he strolled in with a deer slung casually over his shoulders, and she tilted her head and trotted up to him. "hey agrimony. whatcha got there?" in the fictitious, deranged world she was living in it made perfect sense for a large herbivore to hunt smaller, weaker animals for prey and fun. her tail swished behind her as the golden girl sashayed closer towards the dead. "can i have the skull once you're done with it?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

im thinking like friendship n her new fav method of travel is sitting on his shoulders/head ? :eyes:

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - Kindledflame - 04-14-2022

[font=trebuchet ms]Of all the sights Kindledflame had expected to see that morning, a stallion walking into camp with an entire deer on his back was not high on the list. Quirking a brow, the fox padded over with a bemused grin. Why, it looks like he killed it with one kick. Quite impressive. She hadn't met the stallion yet, she didn't think; this was certainly a unique first impression.

Before she could ask his name, though, the cat next to her first identified him as "Agrimony"- ah, like the herb- then asked if she could have the deer's skull. Blinking, Kindledflame tilted her head. She wasn't sure if she had any need for any of the deer's other body parts.

...Perhaps the pelt would be useful, but strictly speaking she didn't need it. The others could peruse the body and take what they wanted first, she decided.

With a shrug and a smile, she said, "Well, congratulations on the catch, dear. I don't believe I've met either of you yet- my name is Kindledflame. It's nice to meet you both."

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - Agrimony - 04-17-2022

the stallion was greeted by inferno and he let his dark eyes lock onto her a moment. she was chaotic. that was something he enjoyed, in truth. the male would lower his head to drop the deer at his hooved front feet. then, his head would raise back up and he would offer a simple nod in greeting.

"a deer. feel free to take what you want from it." he answered before looking to one he did not know. at her words he would offer a toss of his mane and a cocky smirk. "thanks doll and it is a pleasure to meet you as well." he offered softly.

"speech"
dont' push me - i'll fight it

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 04-18-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

kindledflame showed up, someone inferno didn't really know either. the stallion dropped the deer and she sunk her claws into the neck, trying to find someway of detaching the head. "agrimony, how am i supposed to rip off the head?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - Agrimony - 04-19-2022

[align=center]
AGRIMONY STALLION MALE 25 MONTHS TAKEN COTC
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #301014;"]at the question, the stallion looked down a moment. as if he was lost in thought. how was she to get the head off the corpse? the brute would lift a hoof to press onto the side of the body. snorting softly as he lowered his head to be closer to inferno.

maybe i can hold it and we can find something sharp to cut it free? never beheaded a deer before, but can't be to hard. he offered with a rumbling voice as he pressed on the body a bit. he was not sure he could do it alone, but he could try.

speech

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - ninazu - 04-19-2022

BURN
BRIGHT
Ninazu emerged from the woods, blood speckled on her glossy feathers. Her plumage shimmered in cosmic greens, as if she’d eaten a nebula and consumed its lights for her own. And while she’d clearly hunted successfully herself, she brought no carcass back—indeed, her stomach gurgled still, for the prey in the boreal forest were lean pickings compared what she craved.

“A decapitation? Easy, I can do it in seconds.” The Utahraptor’s neon blue tongue slid over her teeth.

Ninazu looked at Inferno, head tilting to the right. [color=#b1fe4e]“Though my method might crack the skull. But it'll be much faster.”

A sickle claw rapped impatiently. She’d claim the rest of the deer’s corpse, so she didn’t care about the skull itself. But waiting had never been one of her strengths.
© [color=white]MADI

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 04-20-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

agrimony leaned down and she tilted her head. that might work, but it would be messy. then ninazu appeared out of the bushes, glowing positively, and she shot the older woman a smile. "if you could not completely crack it that would be nice. but if you break it i could just, glue it together or something." she responded with a shrug, stepping back slightly to allow the raptor to work her magic.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - ninazu - 04-21-2022

BURN
BRIGHT
In two steps, the Utahraptor had the deer’s hindlegs pinned beneath a foot. Her teeth gleamed from her bioluminescent feathers, as the cosmic greens and yellows exploded into neon. Her head lowered until her large eyes were inches away from the corpse’s cloudy visage.

Snap! Her jaws closed around the deer’s head in its entirety.

Ninazu’s weight shifted upon the deer’s body to pin it in place. Crack! The hips broke under her power. A miscalculation.

Thrashing her neck, it took half a second for the deer’s neck to sever cleanly between her blade-like teeth. She tossed the deer’s head; it landed in front of Inferno, blood and eye goop staining the melting snow.

Growling still, Ninazu raked her sickle claw across the corpse’s chest cavity. The ribs parted like petals. She bit at the opening until her maw would fit between its lungs, and she feasted.
© MADI

Re: i can do it as well ; hunting - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 04-21-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she watched as ninazu expertly detached the head from the corpse. it came to a rolling stop in front of her paws, blood splattering on her leg slightly and she could see the hiss as the warm excess blood melted into the snow. she nodded her thanks and began peeling away the flesh, ignoring chewing sounds coming from the raptor. she was a little cold, so she picked up the head and scooted over to agrimony, curling up between his forehooves and continuing the peeling back of skin.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"