Beasts of Beyond
reflections ☀ private - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: reflections ☀ private (/showthread.php?tid=1548)

reflections ☀ private - arcy - 05-24-2018

For Izuku's entire life, he'd never been able to stay down very long at all. Even when he was injured, he'd just push himself to get up the moment he was allowed, and -- literally nothing was different now that he was a cat. In fact, it was worse. He didn't have his quirk, just electricity, and Izuku had to get better. He couldn't do any studying or anything, so Izuku was left with good ol training. He had to be mindful, though -- the stitches were out, but Izuku was still liable to tear open an injury. Luckily, Izuku had enough experience with tearing open injuries to know what to do and what not to do. ... Maybe that couldn't actually be considered lucky, actually. Uh, anyways -- he couldn't do any actual training, like stances and running and slashing, but Izuku could practice his electricity. I mean, all that did was make his head spin, it didn't hurt him beyond the occasional spark.
Though, even with this all in mind, Izuku isn't sure what to do. Electricity wasn't his thing. Izuku was all -- brute force and punching and even if he'd had practice with his powers, he tended to focus on physical strength more. So Izuku sat around and pondered, and he wondered, until it just sort of -- hit him. Aizawa knew a lot about quirks. Sure, powers were different, but only a little, and Izuku bets that the training isn't too terribly different. And he supposes the lion would probably be reluctant, with Izuku's current state of health, but Izuku was nothing if not stubborn. It wasn't even that bad, aside from nearly bleeding out? And his eyes, of course. He was healing pretty fast! So! No excuses!
"Aizawa!" Chirps Izuku as he wanders about. He's not going anywhere specific, though he is kind of sticking around the camp area. Searching the territory itself would just get him into trouble again. His gaze flickers about and his ears turn on his head as he searches, tail waving as restlessly as ever. It takes a while for Izuku to find Aizawa, though -- unless that wasn't Aizawa? He thinks it is. They have the same color scheme, and the same slouch as Aizawa. Not that Izuku trusted his vision right now. Everything was blurry and painful and there were -- a lot of black dots. "Aizawa?" Izuku tries again then, blinking. He trods forwards a few steps, fur giving the occasional crackle of electricity all the while. And he had a perfectly reasonable excuse for that, thank you.
//[member=445]aizawa[/member] WHATS GOOD
what was i worth

Re: reflections ☀ private - guts - 05-28-2018

Of course, Aizawa had no problem in staying put. Even now, he was slumped where he sat, groggily blinking his eyes. He hated all the drama that was going on recently, and he would have loved to just sit back and nap for a while. In a human body. But he couldn't do that, since he was technically dead--and so was everyone else. That was a fact his mind never allowed him to forget, how he had failed to protect the ones he had vowed to. It was a cruel reality.

He's torn from his staring off into space by someone calling his name, and he turns to find Izuku, staring at him expectantly. He hated to see the male like that, injured and wandering around blindly. It only served to remind him that he was horrible at shielding his students. Shaking his head to dismiss these thoughts, he turns his body to fully face Izuku. "What is it, Midoriya?" he asks, gruff as usual.

Of course, he was going to be hesitant to train him, but mostly because he wasn't sure how anymore. It was true that these powers weren't too different from quirks, but he could barely control his own and he wasn't going to make the maine coon fret over him because of it. He knew that he'd have to learn soon enough, though.

//yO GUESS WHO

"SPEECH"
⚝⚝⚝
tags

Re: reflections ☀ private - arcy - 05-29-2018

Honestly, Izuku had long since kind of just -- forgotten, that he was technically dead. Well, not forgotten, he knew full well what'd happened, but -- well, he just didn't think about it. He was here now, and there was no going back. If he lingered on it, Izuku would fall into a dark hole. Bottling it up sure wasn't healthy, but it's not like Izuku cared about his health. Otherwise he'd be staying in camp like he was supposed to -- he got into trouble literally every time he left, and it's not Aizawa's fault Izuku just doesn't care.
"Um --!" Izuku falters, unsure of what to say as he looks up at the lion with unfocused eyes. What was he supposed to say, exactly?? What were words?? Izuku had definitely gotten way, way worse at language skills with all of the time he'd spent away with society, so he hopes Aizawa will forgive him for that. Or -- wait, nevermind, he'd never actually told Aizawa about the dark surival times, had he? Well, Izuku had no plans to, so that was great! "I was, uh, wondering if you'd help me with my power? The electricity. I -- can't use or control it very well, a-and I figured you'd know more than I do," The Maine Coon fumbles, gaze sliding to the side almost bashfully. It's not like Aizawa was his teacher anymore -- he'd honestly probably prefer sleeping than telling Izuku how to deal with weird electricity, especially not when there was a chance he could shock the lion -- rather badly. Izuku sure didn't have any control over the voltage beyond the basic settings. It wouldn't hurt to ask, though -- Aizawa was more likely to help than anyone else, honestly. If all else failed, though, Izuku could just learn on his own. And probably blow himself up in the process -- that'd be quite the way to go, honestly.
what was i worth