Beasts of Beyond
The wilting of a flower is just as pretty as the budding | joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty as the budding | joiner (/showthread.php?tid=15479)

The wilting of a flower is just as pretty as the budding | joiner - Casphian - 04-11-2022

x
Corrupted Flower
Trans masc — COTC — Wanderer — HOVER FOR TAGS
Small paws treaded along, dragging an equally small form through the area. It had been quite some time since the pup had last been in the Coalition's territory, having left a few months back and ended up deciding that he wanted to return to the group and stay with them. Honestly why he had ever left in the first place was beyond him but well that's the life of being young and growing up, you learn and you make mistakes.

Having said that Solsken padded towards the boarder, stopping once he had settled down just inside of the territory. He new it wouldn't take too terribly long for someone to come around and stumble across him, or so he hoped. He wasn't exactly the biggest pup around.

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty as the budding | joiner - Byriath - 04-11-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE WORLD-
Solsken. A troubled child with a madwoman for a 'mother'. That's all he really remembered of the pup. A gentle rumble left him as his glowing eyes spotted the child, and he halted in his steps several meters from him. Apprehension trapped him there - and he had to will himself forward. "It has been a long while." Byriath started slowly, methodical paws leading him to the hellhound pup.

"Welcome back, Solsken." He bit back the urge to mention Sojourn. But the boy would know sooner or later. Air hissed between his teeth as he exhaled a sigh.
[color=#9700ff]-I JUST WANT TO LEAVE IT COLDER!
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty as the budding | joiner - Agrimony - 04-12-2022

the pup followed after the larger male. stopping only when she found that her older companion had done so. standing still, she would tilt her head slightly and eye the stranger. hardly noticing the soft sway she was doing. it was more or less a habit now. seeing that bryiath knew the stranger, she would offer a soft nod in greeting. not wanting to intrude on the conversation as she settled in on the left of bryiath to watch.

"speech"
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ sing along with me

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty as the budding | joiner - Casphian - 04-12-2022

x
Corrupted Flower
Trans masc — COTC — Wanderer — HOVER FOR TAGS
Solsken's head snapped in the direction of the familiar voice, noticing Byriaht almost immediately. Honestly it wasn't that hard to notice the much taller male. "It has been a good while, it's nice to see you as well Byriath," he mused to the other. Solsken noticed the smaller creature that followed behind Byriath. "It's nice to be back, how many of the other's are still here?" He asked, turning his attention back to Byr. 

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty as the budding | joiner - Byriath - 04-13-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD-
Zuriela's presence made Byraith relax, noted by a smile that was painted onto his face. Turning his gaze back to Solsken as the other spoke, he nodded. "You haven't grown much." He mused, and his stub tail flicked. "A fair few. Romulus leads, there is a new Guru. A few have returned, much like you, and I. I'm sure you'd have missed at least one of them." He hated stepping around things, but Sojourn was a woman he would rather not say the name of. Soon, though, he would name her. "Little one, why not introduce yourself?" He turned the attention to Zuriela.
[color=#9700ff]-I JUST WANT TO LEAVE IT COLDER!
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: The wilting of a flower is just as pretty as the budding | joiner - Agrimony - 04-13-2022

as he spoke to her about introducing herself. the child looked up at the larger male and blinked a moment. then, those same eyes would shift back to the stranger and she would offer a faint smile. "hello.. i'm zuriela.." she offered in that typical soft voice. ears perking as she looks at her paws. wondering if that was an okay introduction, but not willing to ask.

"speech"
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ sing along with me