Beasts of Beyond
MY SCARS SHALL BURN THE GROUND FOR THE GOD OF ROT - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: MY SCARS SHALL BURN THE GROUND FOR THE GOD OF ROT (/showthread.php?tid=15459)

MY SCARS SHALL BURN THE GROUND FOR THE GOD OF ROT - therealmarcosblanes - 04-10-2022

Marcos gets on a bipedal gait, being fully aware he can only sustain that for 5 seconds.

Shooting warm fire from his eyes, Marcos draws sigils on the ground, symbols reminiscent of an ancient religion or of an hospitalized invalid

"As my fire spreads, my cravings shall grow. O brothers, join me in my crusade in consuming the flesh of the crow of transmutation. When we merge with the crow, we shall be released from our earthly tethers and transcend our physicality, for all is one and one is all"

Marcos stands up and fires a blast of fire into the sky from his hollow eye sockets. He wants the world to understand his worship of the crow god. He craves it, for consuming the crow's flesh shall bring transcendence to the wicked

Re: MY SCARS SHALL BURN THE GROUND FOR THE GOD OF ROT - blackjack - 04-10-2022

Oscuro was the first to bear witness to this peculiar scene, with Blackjack in tow, following his flying avian companion from the desert and stumbling upon the primate. The raven dived down towards the ground and landed next to the horned jaguar, cawing to both him and the strange newcomer as he did so. He watched on with dangerous curiosity as the chimpanzee looked up to the sky, unleashing flames from his empty eye sockets and creating a beacon of heat and unnatural light. What the hell is this?

And throughout this Jackie listened to the stranger's ramblings — something about consuming the crow's flesh and merging with it to transcend this plane. Well, he didn't know what the fuck the other was talking about or whatever the fuck hallucinogen he could've taken to start spewing such nonsense from him. What he did know, though, was one certain crow that maybe the other sought out. "Vale?" the jaguar called after tossing his head behind his shoulder. He hoped that the Ardent was around somewhere, because in all honesty, he had no clue how to handle a monkey with fire coming out of his eyes talking about consuming crow flesh. "Vale, I think your friend's here."
[glow=#f4c430,2,300]how to rob men blind[/glow] —

Re: MY SCARS SHALL BURN THE GROUND FOR THE GOD OF ROT - Kold - 04-10-2022

I WANNA BE NOTICED TOO!
kold — female — Pitt — Newblood — Hard — Bio
"What the fuck." Kold spoke, appearing beside Blackjack, her ears flicking as she stared upon the primate. Her face scrunched up in disgust at the creature, but said little to it. "Vale had better explain this." She hushed to the jaguar, wings folding in at her sides. "I'm not about to speak to this... thing."
#psy.

Re: MY SCARS SHALL BURN THE GROUND FOR THE GOD OF ROT - VALE - 04-21-2022

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ 3-eyed hyena
Black sludge drips from the hyena’s maw. Flesh falls away from Vale’s skull until bare bone remains, yellow and gleaming under the harsh desert sun. Strips of this flesh foul up the sands beside vis paws as ve stands with Kold and Blackjack. Despite the sickly sweet rot and smoke wafting from vis body, Vale’s three red eyes burn bright.

“Oi, motherfucker, you’ve got my attention.” Vis grey tongue pokes out from between molars and incisors, licking at vis own left eyeball. “I assume you’re looking for me? Though I have no fucking idea who you are?”

The hyena’s skull tilts. Vale has lived centuries, hopping from one decaying body to another in an endless curse of life amongst rot, but ve’s never been worshiped as a god. “But I don’t do favors for anyone not in the Pitt. Are you here to follow my orders—or here to eat me?” Vale giggles an awful hyena cackle.
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]