Beasts of Beyond
A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner (/showthread.php?tid=15440)

A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner - Casphian - 04-06-2022

x
Trinket
Male — Typhoon — Crewmate — HOVER FOR TAGS
Lightly colored paws bounded through the area, seeming to be in search of something but nothing at all. A small kit could be seen running along, a high pitched jingle ringing out from them as the silver chains around their neck clinked together and the bell attached to one of the chains jingled. Laughter bubbled up and escaped from the maw of the kit, a joyful sound. Trinket wasn't too sure why he was laughing, maybe it was because he was drawing closer to a group's border or maybe he could just be having fun. Which is honestly more likely. The feline had been on his own for quite some time now and honestly didn't particularly mind if he ever found a group but also wouldn't necessarily shove one away if he stumbled across them and they accepted him into their group.
As Trinket drew closer to the border he slowed his run down to a jog and then eventually he was walking, maw split open with soft puffs of air slipping past has he tried to catch his breath. Finally he was slowing down to a stop all together, his orbs flicking towards the bell that sat off to the side. He wondered what it was for and between his curiosity and the fact it was shiny he found himself drawing closer to it and batting at the bell, watching as it shook and a sound rung out. Trinket jumped back from the bell, tail poofing slightly from being startled by the sudden sound.

Re: A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner - Cobra - 04-12-2022

laughter caught the older males attention and brought the oddly colored feline to the boarder. he was curious as to who was out and about that day. the sound of the bell didn't help hide anything, and thus the male slipped out to get a better look at the kid. he seemed surprised by the bell and boots smiled at that. "what are you doing out here all alone?"

he asked with a tilt of his head before looking to the bell a moment. though he let his eyes flick back to the kid again after only a moment. "i'm boots and this is the typhoon. would you like to stay here?" he offered in a surprisingly fatherly tone. no sing song voice right now. a lone child needed to be protected and helped. it was a dangerous world.

"speech"
you and me together

Re: A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner - Casphian - 04-12-2022

x
Trinket
Trinket turned to look from the bell to the stranger who had approached. The kit bounded closer to him but staying at a comfortable distance. "Hello! I'm Trinket!" he greeted excitedly. "Yes please, I would like to stay here. I've never lived with a group before," they mused cheerily, a grin dancing on his maw as he spoke. The kit bounced on their paws a bit, showing their excitement and happiness that course through his veins. "I've never heard of the Typhoon, but I saw the pretty, shiny bell and wanted to touch it and then it made a noise!" he said with a innocent giggle.

Re: A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner - Cobra - 04-13-2022

a soft spot for kids. something he would never have of his own. so, of course he was thrilled to see a new little face joining the ranks. "well, we would be thrilled to have you." he was fighting back a smile at how excited the little one was. "oh? well, maybe we can collect some more of these for you  to have? they are a rather lovely sounding decoration."

he paused before looking over his shoulder towards their camp. wondering if the little one would make such a trip. he looked back a moment later and offered a soft smile. "i can show you the way to our home and help you settle in. if you need a ride, don't hesitate to ask me." he mused before turning. he would wait for the younger one to respond.

"speech"
you and me together

Re: A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner - shinigami sakigami - 04-16-2022

⸺ SHINIGAMI S ⸺
do you really think I’m the villain?
Children.

While Shinigami thought they were rather adorable to look at, she found children best when they could be returned. They often got in the way and were most obnoxious. However, she wouldn’t dare vocalize such things. That would stir up a debate she was not ready to have. Many people here seemed to tolerate kids better than she did.

Perhaps she was too harsh.

Ginger paws tapped the ground as the femme took a stroll over to the scene. Vibrant eyes traversed over the kit first, whom she put on the best smile she could for now. “I see we have a new friend, I’m Shinigami Sakigami,” greeted she with a gentle rumble, just before turning her head to Boots and offering a more sincere smile.

"TALKING"

Re: A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner - Casphian - 04-19-2022

x
Trinket
Trinket bounced around a bit, excited to get to see the place. And even more excited at the thought of being able to collect the pretty sounding bells. "No sir, I am okay to walk!" he excitedly spoke, eager to set off on another adventure. His gaze flicked towards the new person who had walked up, chest puffing slightly out. "I'm Trinket and it's nice to meetcha."

Re: A little bit of gold goes a long way || joiner - Cobra - 04-22-2022

[align=center]
BOOTS CAT MALE 12 MONTHS SINGLE THE TYPHOON
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #B2FFA9;"]at the words of the little male, boots would smile softly. sue, he would likely never have kids of his own, but that did not stop him from loving all kids. he let his eyes flick to shinigami as she arrived. her words directed at trinket, so he offered a soft nod. letting the young one speak for themselves before flicking his tail tip.

care to join us darling~ he asked in that sing song voice as he looked her over. she was a lovely woman. shame he was not into women. his bright eyes flicking to trinket as he spoke. we will get you settled in and fed, then see about collecting some bells for you~ he added with a smile. after all, he did say they would get him some, didn't he?

speech