Beasts of Beyond
SO HE SANG // Blooding - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: SO HE SANG // Blooding (/showthread.php?tid=15422)

SO HE SANG // Blooding - Kold - 04-04-2022

I WANNA BE NOTICED TOO!
kold — female — Pitt — Newblood — Hard — Bio
//tw for semi-explicit gore + Post Meeting

If she was going to die, she wanted to die as a Pittian, not as a paleblood. It was what rang through her head as she started for the desert, broken bodied but well working in spirit. She remembered the last two times she did this, when she was younger and spry. She wanted to survive, but there was very little chance for that.

The desert made the decay worse. Flesh fell off quicker, in chunks and patches of fur. Agonized breathing filled the air as she continued, darkness covering the sky. This went on for several days, too long for an actual blooding. She knew what was happening. She was dying.

But as she ate a rabbit carcass, she felt vigor in her system. Suddenly a little more alive. Her fire felt hotter, electricity felt stronger. She felt alive. Now, she just needed a bone. As the eighth day came up, she started back for the pitt's main base. But the snarl that rang from behind her made her stop. Turning to stare, she found she was staring at a rottwieler, their dark fur glistening in the dawn. Her heart skipped a beat. They looked like her mother.

The other had descended with a fury she could not match, their teeth tearing into weak flesh and brittle bone. Kold, with nerves failing and body breaking, simply crumbled. And while the body would die, her soul, so determined to crawl out of a grave, would not. As her body lay bloodied and beaten, black rot and orange liquid splattering the ground, her soul stepped out of the body at the last second. She didn't feel the pain of her spine crunching under the rottie's jaws, but she stared as they ripped it out.

Anger was the first thing to bubble in her. Red, hot anger. She was just about to go home, to have her feast and be happy to die there. But no. This motherfucker had to kill her body. They had to stop her. Stop her from seeing her friends and family. Though she thought nothing would happen, she ran into the Rottweiler. And suddenly, she was warm. Alive. Alive.

She looked at herself. No. She would not look like this. Willing the changes she wanted, the body shifted. Wings sprouted from her back, and though blood seeped from it, black and oily, she was pleased. Horns grew from her head, longer and more curved than her original ones. The fur became lighter and lighter until the main color was white and her underfur was cream. Her eyes became pitch black, like black holes absorbing light. A patch of dark purple fur formed on the right side of her face, until it almost covered half. The familiar black paw made an appearance, and finally, she was pleased.

She moved fluidly like she oh-so wanted to do before, to her old body. "You did your best. And you know what?" She placed a paw on the body's head, and ripped away from the neck and body, inwardly gagging at how easy it was and how rotting flesh fell away. And then she tore at the head, ripping flesh away until all that was left was scarred bone. She would take the tooth out at the Plaza.

It was nearing dusk when she finally arrived at the Plaza. Her new body was invigorating. It moved with a freedom she hadn't felt in a while. "I'm finally back." She spoke clearly, then placed her old skull down on the ground. She wasn't quite sure what to expect, really. She could only hope someone could recognize her.
#psy.

Re: SO HE SANG // Blooding - blackjack - 04-04-2022

The horned jaguar knew good and well of the impact that a person's Blooding could have on them. He himself had brought him with him a guilt-ridden baggage that he had not expected to take back, for he had endured the week-long venture with much optimism and ambition. To this very moment he found himself struggling whenever his eyes shut, seeing nothing but pale, horrified eyes staring back at him from the abyss of nothingness until his eyes opened again to reveal the true, living reality surrounding him. Perhaps it was worth it, given his new title as an exclusive member of the Pitt, and he chose to think of it as such and carry himself through the plaza as though that alone was the case.

He didn't know who the creature that waltzed into the plaza was initially, nor how they could've mustered up the confidence to walk into the Pitt's base of operations so freely and without fear of assault or, of course, death. He cocked an eyebrow at a familiar voice that spoke, "I'm finally back." Was that...? "Kold?" Blackjack called to the beast, curious paws piloting him forward.

Upon getting closer to her, he felt her distinct presence and concluded that it must be her. "You seem well," he remarked, offering the other a specter of a smile. "Congratulations." She was certainly much different from the undead form she took on when he first saw her, mangled and sickly. There was vigor in her stride, a sense of confidence he could not have detected in her in her previous appearances. She was still of the same species, a wolf-rottweiler mix, but with some undeniable differences, including a pair of obsidian wings and horns with a color that matched that of his own eyes, along with the purple fur upon her face. She looked powerful, intimidating even. And not dead.
[glow=#f4c430,2,300]how to rob men blind[/glow] —

Re: SO HE SANG // Blooding - VALE - 04-05-2022

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ undead tiger
Black sludge dripped from Vale’s paws. More bone than flesh, yet the tiger’s gaze was steady and clear. Rot becomes ver. But not Kold. If this winged canine even was the ex-marauder.

“Unfortunately, I don’t have the sight or telepathy to verify your identity, Kold.” The tiger’s jaw popped. Vis grey tongue pushed through vis rotting cheek to lick at vis left eye. “If nobody comes along with the required powers, well, you’ll need to prove you’re you, hm? Otherwise I’ll have to assume you could be another group’s spy. It’s how I would infiltrate the Pitt, if I wanted.”

// lovely one-shot btw! and yeah just have kold say some kold-specific things or somethin' and it's all good
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: SO HE SANG // Blooding - Kold - 04-05-2022

I WANNA BE NOTICED TOO!
kold — female — Pitt — Newblood — Hard — Bio
The revenant smiled at Blackjack, a warm, welcome smile. "The one and only." She waved a paw a little, then placed the skull down. "My soul is too hot to die, I guess. Thank you." She shrugged, but as Vale approached her smile grew. "Just when I thought I was already home free." Her tail wagged, listening to Vale explain ver side of things. Very smart, that bird-thing.

"You remember when I was younger, I had that pet snake? Chino, if my memory serves correctly. I said a word wrong, and Dante corrected me in a rude way. Called me a dipshit. Do you remember what I said to him?" She paused for a moment, "I called him 'sway-man'. I said 'Fuck off, sway-man.' And you praised me." She spoke with confidence, and sat down to await Vale's judgement. Or anyone elses should another arrive.
#psy.

Re: SO HE SANG // Blooding - DAMION MAVERICK - 04-06-2022

"CALL ME MAVERICK"

IC TEXT

hey, it was kold. the one who greeted him as another fellow undead. he lumbered over, stature straight and beaten into him from years of military training. he had taken quite a liking to the female, she had welcomed him slightly warmer and for that he was thankful. "congratulations, kold. i am afraid i am not that familiar with what is happening with the blooding, could you explain a bit more?" was a short question, casting a glance at vale. ve looked similar to him but everything about ver was goop, whereas he was still healthy and strong. kold looked different this time, he could smell it.

OC TEXT

INNER CIRCLE - SPEECH - THOUGHTS - TAGS

Re: SO HE SANG // Blooding - VALE - 04-12-2022

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ undead tiger
“Oh, snap, I almost forgot about Chino myself.” Vale scratched at vis face, ripping a whole patch of flesh off, leaving a shiny smooth skull. What a relief to cast that itchiness off.

“And, haha, yeah, baby you telling off Dante? Hilarious!” Cackling, vis grey tongue lolled out from behind vis incisors. “Aight, I’m convinced you’re Kold. Welcome back after your wittle vacation, and enjoy full Pittian status!”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]