Beasts of Beyond
Akarkness of Poofy ~Plotter~ ~~Please do not post here~~ UPDATED 6/7/22 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Akarkness of Poofy ~Plotter~ ~~Please do not post here~~ UPDATED 6/7/22 (/showthread.php?tid=15417)

Akarkness of Poofy ~Plotter~ ~~Please do not post here~~ UPDATED 6/7/22 - Poofy The Dark Master - 04-03-2022

Welcome to my Charater Plotter!

I'm open to plot with anyone! The ones that will be listed below, are the ones that are currently made and active, more will come. Feel free to want to plot with my characters! Here's the link to the character gallery (not complete yet).

Please do not post here, below will be a way for you reach me.
Plot with me!
Have an ideas involving one of my characters? Just leave me a message!

*Message me Link Here (on site)
*Or my discord server Invite Link (if link doesn't work, I'll fix it)
*Or here in the discussion thread Link Here
Charcter overview
Celia -- The Pitt
Lilic -- Tanglewood
Hawkthorn -- Forstguard
Saturo Gojo -- Night Spades
Kathizisi -- The Pitt
Kitsune -- The Typhoon
Bul'gars -- CoTC

You can find a bio deatails here
Last Updated: 6/7/22

Re: Akarkness of Poofy ~Plotter~ ~~Please do not post here~~ - Poofy The Dark Master - 04-04-2022

[Image: 4c8k2m7i8ch81.gif]
Celia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young, kind heart wolf. She cares about the ones around her and can be very protective of the ones she considers family, that includes her home.

Info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pronouns: She/her
Powers (If any): None
Appearance: A grey wolf with blue eyes

Plots
Open To: Friends, rivals, enemies, capture/kidnap (short or long term), injuries (non-fatal), romance.

Closed To: Death (for now)

Romance
Celia is not in a relationship at the current moment, so I'm open to a relationship being formed.

Open To: To finding love and relationship

Plot Ideas
*Since Ceila is young, I'm wanting her to find a mother figure.

* (Other ideas to come)
Last Update: 4/4/22

Re: Akarkness of Poofy ~Plotter~ ~~Please do not post here~~ - Poofy The Dark Master - 04-04-2022

[Image: 8LXIB4.gif]
Lilic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A young tiger who has lost his home and family that want a place of belong and a family.

Info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pronouns: He/him
Powers (If any): None
Appearance: A white tiger with dark stripes and green eyes

Plots
Open To: Friends, rivals, enemies, capture/kidnap (short or long term), injuries (non-fatal), romance.

Romance
Lilic is not in a realationship at the current moment, so I'm open to a relationship being formed.

Plot Ideas
*Finding a family for Lilic

* (Other ideas to come)

Last Updated: Date Here

[Image: 7993327-tumblr_f40c3b7cd6376dcc60cb82547...d9_540.gif]
Satoru Gojo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He is the chaotic leader of Night Spades. He is very loyal to his people, who he calls his family. He is also very protective. He will do what he neeeds to do to keep peace in his home.

Info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pronouns: He/him
Powers (If any): Enhanced Senses, Mental Manipulation, and Communication, and Shapeshifter
Appearance: A dark brown wolf that shift shapes into a red hawk, both have grey eyes

Plots

Romance
Satoru Gojo is not in a realationship at the current moment, so I'm open to a relationship being formed.

Plot Ideas
*Finding a relationship for Satoru Gojo

* (Other ideas to come)

[Image: animesher.com_rukia-kuchiki-bleach-gifs-...039134.gif]
Kitsune
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is kind and loves finding new shiny things to keep

Info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pronouns: She/Her
Powers (If any):None
Appearance: Red pelt with wolf body, fox head and tail and legs.

Plots

Romance
Kitsune is not in a realationship at the current moment, so I'm open to a relationship being formed.

Plot Ideas
*Finding a relationship

*Find shiny items to give to a close friend or even a partner

[Image: fa4634c124658ec3387d047602f91b082f2dbbd8_hq.gif]
Hawkthorn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He is a chaotic character that use to want destruction

Info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Black panther with a scorpion's tail. He has white speckles around the tail, nose, and paws.

Plots

Romance
Hawkthorn is not in a realationship at the current moment, so I'm open to a relationship being formed.

Plot Ideas
*Finding a relationship

[Image: 1e8506dfc120dcda5e6eecb08ae54e576a1f3cda.gifv]
Kathizisi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More of a mother figure who loves to be around others, especially if she is giving someone a nickname

Info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance: Black and white Siberian Husky with baby blue eyes

Plots

Romance
Kathizisi is not in a realationship at the current moment, so I'm open to a relationship being formed.

Plot Ideas
*Finding a relationship

Re: Akarkness of Poofy ~Plotter~ ~~Please do not post here~~ - Poofy The Dark Master - 04-07-2022

[Image: tumblr_ndwhz4Mfbb1smxh7ao4_250.gifv]
Bul'gars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He is a follower of Mortem. He is loyal and cares about his family

Info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: *Will add soon*

Plots

Romance
Bul'gars is not in a realationship at the current moment, so I'm open to a relationship being formed.

Plot Ideas
*Finding a relationship