Beasts of Beyond
blow torch | Nord ; open | campfire - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: blow torch | Nord ; open | campfire (/showthread.php?tid=15406)

blow torch | Nord ; open | campfire - Nord - 04-02-2022

[table][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
Nord Holland never really asked for much. He rose to power to right the heinous wrongs of his unfortunate predecessor. He never asked his mother for toys or books or a new chain for his necklace. He just...was given them. Always pleasant surprises as he knew they were not very well off financially. He treasured those books, those few few toys, and he still carries his necklace with him. Very few books survived the fire that came with the old Enforcers Jade when his mother helped girls running from being trapped and enslaved again. He still has meager few books, no toys, and a smoke smudged silver chain with labradorite.

He carries no one grudge.

He lowered his massive head to look at his large bundle of wood and rocks arranged in a large fire to warm even a creature as large as him without being a bonfire. He took a flat rock and scored his talons across it until he got sparks to cause embers. Gently huffing to spread them, he hummed an old lullaby his mother sang to him. His golden eyes reflecting the crackling embers, he decided to wait for the fire to naturally take hold.

After all, good things come to those who are patient.

[/td][/tr][/table]template by orion

Re: blow torch | Nord ; open | campfire - Bloodstone - 04-02-2022

BLOODSTONE
✯ — All the best people are crazy
space
The Dragoness never seemed to care what was given to her. Or what was taken, to some extent. Having been part of the group since before Nord stepped into the ring, she knew of the dangers and evils that his predecessor had done. But she was a distant being then, reclusive and hardly ever seeked out by those of The Emerald Isles. Not like Jade ever seeked her out for anything ever. That was fine by her. As time went by, she found herself more and more... obsessive over certain... bodies of the group.

"are you having fun, Nord." She stated, landing quite gracefully and silently next to him. The warmth of a fire was hardly something she experienced, but in all honestly, she wouldn't mind it. But hunger knawed on her stomach, and she shifted uncomfortably.
space
✯ — female. Emerald Isles. difficult. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: blow torch | Nord ; open | campfire - Nord - 04-03-2022

[table][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
The wyvern smirked, "Fun would imply I'm but a teenager who has discovered they could just start fires." Claws ticking on the soft dirt, his tail swept across to lay next to him, "But, yes. It's rare to have a moment without bureaucracy, or previous obligations, hounding my every step."

Re: blow torch | Nord ; open | campfire - Bloodstone - 04-03-2022

BLOODSTONE
✯ — All the best people are crazy
space
"Of course, of course. How old are you again?" She rumbled, shaking her head gently. She walked over to the starting fire, and let out a sigh. Her claws dug into the earth, and she shook herself slightly. "I suppose you're right. Very hard to have fun when life and such get in the way." Bloodstone sighed, dragging her talons over the earth before stopping. Wings fluttered gently, and she finally sat down.
space
✯ — female. Emerald Isles. difficult. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: blow torch | Nord ; open | campfire - Nord - 04-07-2022

[table][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
"Somewhere between 5 and 6 years." The wyvern offered, "I was young when I took on our last Baron, full of anger and thirsting for justice." The embers caused a piece of wood to collapse and add height to the growing flames, he watched almost transfixed before he turned back to the dragoness, feeling uncomfortably at the slightest feelings of softness, "Bloodstone, I hope things have been well with you."