Beasts of Beyond
a bump in the night ;; joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: a bump in the night ;; joining (/showthread.php?tid=15383)

a bump in the night ;; joining - Night of No Stars - 03-31-2022

LIVINGDEAD
✯ — WHO IS THIS GIRL WITH AN INSATIABLE LOVE FOR THE DEAD
space
the woman was a bit tired after the walk, but her face showed nothing. mr. snuggles sent her this way and this way she would go. she only stopped when the corpses came into view. bones and gore. this must be where he said he would come back for her. blinking those emotionless amber orbs, the woman would sit outside the border. looking at the corpses, she found herself thinking.

would she look like that one day? she hoped she did. she loved the idea of that. rotting away and looking mangled. could she look like that while alive? that would be neat, in her twisted mind. tail curling about her paws. her gaze lifted to look about the lands before her.

part of her wondered if her master was right about this place. yet, she trusted him fully.
space
✯ — FEMALE. THE PITTS. HARD. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: a bump in the night ;; joining - shinigami sakigami - 03-31-2022

Arfur didn’t find anything intriguing or good about looking dead. From birth, the young pup knew nothing but looking of rot and filth. In fact, that was part of the reason he appeared here in the first place. It was one of the only places he remembered that he may be accepted. For someone to want such a curse? Well, that was beyond him.

Slowly maneuvering to the scene, the young pup cocked a brow in the direction of the stranger, his ears slightly pinned back. “Who are you? What do you want?” he questioned, eyes staring like daggers into the stranger.

Re: a bump in the night ;; joining - Chernabog - 03-31-2022

Re: a bump in the night ;; joining - bai shi - 04-01-2022

[table][tr][td]
[Image: afe54d5dc60cdf6615c71ac0065b4695.gif]
[/td][td]
THE RETURNED
golden eastern dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo. god of war - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family. demiromantic gray-asexual. traveler.
[/td][/tr][/table]
third but not last emerged the golden serpent upon limbs scarred with age. a newcomer to the border, and with a wish within herself to take upon the look of rot and decay. they were for one, were grateful amongst their travels that none of their own wounds of the past had taken to rotting. they could not see either of the other two there, but word had reached the miserable bastard of the zombie child and chernabog, a dragoness from a time they didn't remember fully.

inhale and exhale, head turning in arfur's direction as he spoke, grand ears perking at the child's voice, "you are upon the pitt's border.", they would rumble in a quiet addition to the questions he had asked, awaiting the answers to be addressed by the female perched there in some kind of waiting.

Re: a bump in the night ;; joining - Night of No Stars - 04-05-2022

the woman let her gaze fall on the child that spoke. he was interesting to look at. he appeared to be much like the corpses she envied. so, she studied him a moment as she let his words sink in. blinking her eyes as she answered him in that cold and emotionless voice. "my name is living dead. i came to join this land." she answered with a dip of her head that was almost robotic. it was an effort made, at least.

the next to arrive seemed different. a dragon of some nature that did not speak. this was followed by another serpent of some nature. that one told her the name of the group. the cheetah didn't even flinch at the sight of them. "a fitting name." she responded to his words. eyes void of emotions and her voice cold.

"speech"
"the same thing you are"

Re: a bump in the night ;; joining - VALE - 04-06-2022

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ five-eyed hyena
Once the conversation started, one of the corpses began twitching. The sun-bleached skull melted, its two eye sockets dividing and reforming into five. Fire sparked within them, then died as five red eyes grew.

The hyena corpse stood up. Yawning the jaw back into place, ve huffed. “Shesh. Couldn’t any of you tell I was napping here?”

Muscle reformed along the bone and sinew as ve walked closer to Livingdead. Black sludge for blood ran rivers down vis skull and left drips in the sand between vis pawprints. “Welcome to the Pitt, Livingdead. You’ll be considered a full member after your blooding. No rush on doing it, though—you’ll want to prepare.”

Scratching at where vis nose would’ve been, the hyena didn’t appear to recognize the lack of flesh upon vis face. “The name’s Vale. I’m one of the two ardents—leaders—of this place.”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: a bump in the night ;; joining - Night of No Stars - 04-12-2022

a new voice caught her attention and those emotionless optics found their way onto the face of vale. he was, in a way, beautiful. much like the pup that was there. she would have been jealous of them, if she could have been. the female blinked a moment then spoke. "napping in corpses is unusual, but delightful i am sure."

she paused and then spoke further. "blooding. noted. i will prepare. i must thank you for accepting me vale."

"speech"
"the same thing you are"