Beasts of Beyond
tears dont fall ;; joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: tears dont fall ;; joiner (/showthread.php?tid=15339)

tears dont fall ;; joiner - Night of No Stars - 03-28-2022

NIGHT OF NO STARS
✯ — IF YOU WERE DEAD OR STILL ALIVE
space
The place was as dead looking as he felt inside. Ragged and worn thin as he was becoming. The dead earth looked to be so inviting. Burnt away like he wanted his memories to be. He was not one to care to much for certain things. He enjoyed a good party. A good fight. A warm bed and good company. He was careless. Reckless. He was free from his family rules and expectations. Did he miss his parents?

No.

Matter of fact, the only thing he missed was the way his father squirmed under his paw. The sweet taste of his life force. The way his mother ran in terror. Ah, the memories brought a soft smile to his face. The black lion would trot casually to the boarder. The scent was strong. That was promising.

Shaking his mane, and noting a few stray grey hairs falling away, he would let those pale optics scan the lands. Yes, this land would do. It would make a great home. The vampiric male would simply have to wait.
space
✯ — MALE. THE PITTS. HARD. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: tears dont fall ;; joiner - bonnie - 03-28-2022

[align=center]
Bonnie had never met so many big cats in her life before she'd come to The Pitt. Really, more so jaguars. They ran the show here. It was a wonder they'd all managed to stay together and not break into unmitigated chaos. Bonnie wouldn't be surprised if their Nile truly ran red someday.
On the border now lie another feline, ready to make his place in their bleak world. The usual clink of golden bangles sounded with Bonnies approach. The small wolf betraying no emotion as she greeted the lion "I see the border has not dissuaded you. What is your business with the Pitt?" her voice rung like bells through the dry air. Bonnie was not the best presence to be first at a border encounter, being one of the weakest links amongst the Pitt. Nevertheless she relied on their renowned, the desert, and the line of bodies strewn across their border to keep her safe. If she died, at least she knew the Pitt would raise hell in her wake.

Re: tears dont fall ;; joiner - VALE - 03-28-2022

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ three-eyed crow
Not long after Bonnie appeared, the little crow landed on one of the many bone stakes upon the border. Vis sharp claws clutched the smooth femur, as the blight swayed as if in an invisible wind. The sickly sweet smell of rot flowed off ver after every wingbeat.

“Are you joining?” Vale tilts vis head to the right. All three red eyes appraise the dark lion and his grey mane. His fur would make excellent gifts to the more feral crows ve occasionally wandered alongside in the wastelands. “If you are not, I’d advise you to turn back while I’m not hungry.”

Ve glanced at Bonnie; if ve caught her gaze, ve’d nod. The wolf had no need to fear strangers with the cursed ardent near her.
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: tears dont fall ;; joiner - Night of No Stars - 03-29-2022

NIGHT OF NO STARS
✯ — IF YOU WERE DEAD OR STILL ALIVE
space
words danced through the air like bells on the wind. looking to the other, he would offer s faint smirk. "death is normal. corpses rot. bones are left behind until the are crushed into dust. your border speaks to me." he mused with a flick of his ear.

"I am Night of no stars. Night for short. I have, in fact, come to join. if vampires are welcomed as easily as those that would eat flesh." he offered with a swish of his tail. looking to the crow as he answered them both. after all, it seemed to him, that all their questions lead to the same point.
space
✯ — MALE. THE PITTS. HARD. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: tears dont fall ;; joiner - shinigami sakigami - 03-29-2022

Very delicate footsteps would trudge near, his gaze landing upon the stranger with hesitation. They thought it was okay to just waltz over the border? Joining or not, even Arfur didn’t do that! When he joined the group, the canine had just plopped his weary body onto the ground and lay there to rot, luckily he was found.

Trudging close to the ardent, the pup would eye the stranger hesitantly. He didn’t know why, but he didn’t trust them at all.

Re: tears dont fall ;; joiner - VALE - 03-29-2022

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ three-eyed crow
“Hmm, is that so?” The crow’s three eyes blinked asynchronously. “Let’s hope you’re right. As for the vampirism, don’t feed upon fellow Pittians—unless they want you to—and we won’t have any problems.”

There had been a time, before Vale’s leadership, when the imperator cannibalised ver. That had turned out bad for the dragon; Vale possessed his body and rampaged in Tanglewoods, mutilating and rotting the beast all the while. Vale had enjoyed teaching Jack not to mistake ver for an easy meal.

“My name’s Vale, though I likely won’t be wearing this face whenever we meet again.” Vis wings ruffled and shook as ve prepared to take off. “Good luck with your blooding. If you find your sanity slipping away with the sands, try talking to a skull.”

// out unless stopped with a question or such!
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]