Beasts of Beyond
THE NAAAAAAME GAME - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: THE NAAAAAAME GAME (/showthread.php?tid=15335)

THE NAAAAAAME GAME - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-27-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"hey! ferny!"

who the hell came up with that nickname for her? at first she ignored it and kept walking. but as the noise clamoured behind her ears and grew in crescendo she paused and spun around angrily. seeing absolutely nothing and nobody. was this some sort of a trick? "hello?" she called out, hysteria building in her voice. a whisper of a giggle behind her made her turn again to be confronted with yet again, nothing. ferny? who the hell had the audacity to call her ferny? she was inferno cipher vantas, the sweet-faced golden child out of two powerful animals. she was no simple 'ferny'. maybe it was the voices, playing tricks on her? teasing her, drawing out her anger slowly, in little snippets. making her mad mad madder than ever before. than never before. she laughed, loud and desperate, a hyena cackling sound, nasty and ugly.

the teasing voice again. "ferny!"
such innocence, filled with such childlike wonder, like the chiming of bells or the kisses from butterflies. was that how she had sounded, when she was young and the world was new? when she saw the world through innocent bright optics, unhindered by the labored breaths she was now spewing?
if anyone saw her shouting at the air she didn't care, she needed to figure out where that voice was coming from and who was calling her-

"ferny!"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: THE NAAAAAAME GAME - Agrimony - 03-27-2022

ZURIELA
✯ — MAYBE I'LL JUST SING ABOUT IT
space
Now, the pup did not hear anyone calling out to the woman. Nor did she quite understand the situation before her. After all, she was too young to know what was happening. Yet, as Inferno called out a rather off sounding hello, the pup dropped what she had been doing. Leaving behind the flower she was playing with to come see what was wrong. Not that the flower was all that important. The young fox stopped a few feet away from the distressed seeming woman.

"Are you okay..?" The soft voice was calm in tone. After all, Zuriela did not want to stress out one of her group mates. So, the pup slowly took a seat. Tail curling around her as best the fluffy thing could. Ears perked forward as she studied the female. Hoping to simply figure out the issue for herself. The child could see nothing in the area hat should cause such a look of almost desperation.

"Can I help with anything..?" A simple question from an innocent party. How it would be received was to be determined. Alas, it was likely to be received poorly in this situation. Yet, the woman seemed to need someone. Zuriela was someone.
space
✯ — FEMALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: THE NAAAAAAME GAME - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-28-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

nobody in sight save zuriela. inferno squinted at the little female. was she the one who was calling inferno 'ferny' and annoying the hell out of her? the vantas child sure didn't hope so. sniffing and approaching the other she tilted her head. "zuriela, what are you doing here? have you been calling my name?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: THE NAAAAAAME GAME - Agrimony - 03-28-2022

VINTARA
✯ — OR AM I JUST A SHELL?
space
calling her name? the child seemed confused for a moment before shaking her head. "I haven't heard anyone calling you.. I was playing with my flower when I heard you call out.." she was telling the truth. she hadn't called anyone. she just happened to be nearby and heard nothing. then again, it wasn't like she was close enough to see anyone before. but, she never witnessed a soul when she arrived. so, what were the odds?

after a moment, she would tilt her head. "I can help you look for the person calling you, if you want..?" she offers softly as she glances around. still not sure what was up.
space
✯ — MALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: THE NAAAAAAME GAME - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-28-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she offered to help her look for who called her name. how laughable. now to be fair, inferno had no idea that she hadn't told zuriela that she heard voices in her head, but according to her if inferno did, she must've forgotten about it. she let a shrug droop her shoulder. "you know what? go for it."

"ferny!"

"god DAMNit!" she snapped as she spun around in place, scowling at her shadows behind her. how annoying they were, weren't they? wasn't it always absolutely beautifully wonderful if the voices in your head knew exactly what to tick you off? what to make you mad, sad, angry, enraged, deranged, insane?

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"