Beasts of Beyond
foooooooooooooooooooood - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: foooooooooooooooooooood (/showthread.php?tid=15333)

foooooooooooooooooooood - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-27-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

as insane as inferno was, she liked food. she loved to eat food, make food, enjoy food. inferno was, in other words, an avid food enjoyer. liking food she had developed quite an appetite and now thinking about food, her stomach rumbled. and she was wide awake.

who knew how late it was? she didn't have a time-telling device in her room. the only sign of the outside she had was a gap in the ceiling that she could open anytime. it let the light in sometimes, and it was a nice touch to her house. the moon was high up at the moment and her stomach was being very, very loud. almost as loud as aphra had yelled at her for being inferno. thank gods she lived alone and that she had food in a small corner in her home. a late night snack would never hurt, right? even if it was really, really late?

she shook her head. silly mindset. she was a grown ass woman and could eat whatever she wanted (edibles) whenever she wanted (now). (jkjkjk) she rose to her paws and rubbed her eyes, smacking her lips a few times and making her way to her food stash. warm food actually, heated up with the daytime sun and kept warm in a small enclosure was the perfect thing to fill her hunger.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: foooooooooooooooooooood - Agrimony - 03-27-2022

ZURIELA
✯ — MAYBE I'LL JUST SING ABOUT IT
space
The little fox was determined to befriend the only other sort of child she met this far. After all, why not try to make a friend while she still could? If said friend was a little off, the so be it. Being different did not make her a bad person. It simply made her a little different compared to the fox. Different was good, in the pups mind.

Trotting along the homes, she was headed home for the night. The child would hear movement inside one of the homes. Tilting her head slightly, the child would head towards the noise. The pup would stop outside a home that smelled of Inferno. Pausing, she debated a moment.

Should she knock, or just head home. After a moment, she offered a soft knock. Hoping that she had not woke the other. After all, that was a rude thing to do.
space
✯ — FEMALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: foooooooooooooooooooood - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-28-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

the softest of knocking at her door. the female paused, unsure if she was hallucinating. “hello?” she called out, mouth full of food. who needed her at this hour? who needed a clinically insane child of aphra cipher, in the middle of the night? certainely the visitor must be as insane as she or there would be no reason for them to come visit, no? “come in!” she called, unsure who was out there but not really caring either.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: foooooooooooooooooooood - Agrimony - 03-28-2022

VINTARA
✯ — OR AM I JUST A SHELL?
space
at the invite inside, she slipped in. Cautiously picking her way through the place until she found inferno. after a moment, she offered a shy smile. "I know it's late, but i was passing by.." she paused before looking at the room around her a moment. "i hope i'm not intruding on anything..?" she adds as she notes the food the other was eating.
space
✯ — MALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.