Beasts of Beyond
flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery (/showthread.php?tid=15313)

flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-26-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

this was a good task. simple, but enough to satisfy her creative mind. leaving the area she pursed her lips and mused at to how and what to bring to the nursery to make it better? perhaps she could bring heaps of flowers and strew them around the ground? no, the kids would choke on them and die. thinking this she giggled to her self, a manic burst, but quietened down once more as she approached the nursery. poking her head in to identify a mother she grinned. "i'm here to redecorate/make pretty the nursery!" the other lifted her head in a reluctant acceptance and inferno turned and skipped off, heading in a direction to find some flowers.

a good while later and a huge leatherskin full of plants and flowers that made her fur smell much sweeter than it naturally was, she arrived back at the nursery, jaws sore and neck hanging low, bag on the ground. she let go, stretched. god this was tiring! but she had a beautiful assortment of roses, honeysuckles, lavenders, poppies, everything to brag about! she even managed to find some moss that could be a potential source of water! she laid everything out in small, neat piles, mused at the nursery. it was kinda close to the grotto so she had to make sure nothing was lying about for medics to trip over.

so she started. with a faint plan in mind but inspiration grew as her mind worked overtime, lacing plants and weaving them between the materials that make up the nursery. sometimes mumbling an apology if she made too much noise, sometimes laughing uncontrollably at how well this was working, she for sure was causing a ruckus. but who the hell cares? romulus the kingpin man had told her to do this so now she was doing it.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

anyone who rps a mom feel free to play out the interaction with the mom! and i know inferno's taking this waaaay off track but she's a lil crazy so excuse her!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery - LAERTES - 03-26-2022

[align=center]
Having been poking around the nearby grotto for interesting stones beneath the water. Laertes had been the first to hear Inferno's call. Her voice was unfamilar, and as he entered the nursery minutes later holding a collection of shiny and otherwise unqiue rocks in his maw he found that her appearance was also unacquainted with him. Dropping his collection on the soft ground the large lion hybrid introduced himself "Hi, I'm Laertes. I brought these..." he trailed off, worried that she might not find his bounty as cool as he did himself.
The blue feline wondered if Zuriela would pop by. She was technically supposed to be living here, according to her age. Boy, did he worry for her. Having his parents around most all of his life he still couldn't wrap his head around the little orphan. Laertes wondered if this young one was also an orphan. Her parents weren't here, that much was obvious. But then again she was at the age that she didn't need them. Almost an adult.

Re: flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-27-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

hearing a new voice pop up and introduce a name she turned, fur a mess, petals on her head to see a lion hybrid thing holding rocks in his mouth. "oh hey, laertes. i'm inferno! nice to meet you!" she responded cheerfully, flicking a tail. his next words directed her attention to the rocks in his mouth and she grinned. "those look really pretty! wanna help me decorate? i was told to make the nursery pretty, do you think it's working?" she never once took a step back and thought about what she actually was doing to the nnursery. now, flowers were woven really nicely into the walls of the structure and the whole thing smelt crazily sweet. she'd need to get someone with leaf powers to make sure they forever flourished, though. ugly flowers didn't mix well with babies, right?

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery - Agrimony - 03-27-2022

ZURIELA
✯ — MAYBE I'LL JUST SING ABOUT IT
space
The sounds of Inferno making the nursery nice was the thing that woke her. Deciding to watch the other, she simply lay in her little back corner. Ears perked, but otherwise she seemed groggy. The pup was still waking up as the decorating was going on all around her and the others that slept here. It was when the voice of Laertes reached her ears that the pup rose to her paws. Yawning softly as she shook some stray moss from her pelt.

Moss was all she knew as a loner, and it was what she found to make her little lonely bed. Not that it mattered to her to much. The pup forgot her own little thoughts as she picked her way through the mothers and their children. Once she had space, she ran. Stopping only when she was near Laertes. The pup would attempt to press to his leg.

"Good morning Laertes.. Good morning Inferno.." The soft voice chirped out to them.
space
✯ — FEMALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery - LAERTES - 03-29-2022

[align=center]
Well wasn't she chipper? It was nice to have welcoming, talkative company. "That's what I'm here for." he stated in a similairly chipper tone before taking a look at her handy work. It was beautiful and really pungent. Laertes let out a big sneeze, chuckling a bit in the aftermath. "It's very pretty, just a bi-" another booming sneeze emitted from his maw, followed by a small groan. "Might be a bit much" he then finished in a low voice, doing his best to be gentle with Inferno.
Puncuating the end of his statement was a barely noticeable press on Laertes forearm. Looking down the lion hybrid was happy to find Zuriela, all groggy and sleepy-eyed. "Good morning to you too, sleepyhead" a purr emanating through his voice. Kids just brought out that familiar, comforting feeling of family that Laertes had missed since his departure from his home.

Re: flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-29-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

zuriela mewed a small good morning, to which she beamed back happily. it was a good morning indeed, wasn't it? laertes said he was here also to decorate, but sneezed loudly, making her jump a little. "do you perhaps have an allergy against flowers or something, laertes?" she joked, good-naturedly.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: flowers, poppies and roses! // decorating the nursery - Agrimony - 03-29-2022

ZURIELA
✯ — MAYBE I'LL JUST SING ABOUT IT
space
the sneeze worried her a bit, but as inferno spoke on it, she decided to just wait for the answer. tail swaying behind her, she finally seemed to notice all the decorations and her eyes went wide. "It is so pretty.." she offered to inferno before looking up at laertes. barely hiding her excitement behind those ocean blue eyes. "can i help too..?" she asked softly. her nap long forgotten now.
space
✯ — FEMALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.