Beasts of Beyond
A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* (/showthread.php?tid=15260)

A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* - Flame - 03-21-2022

Lilic | 9 moons
Tiger

A bright young tiger was traveling what seemed like days to him. He didn't like traveling, but he wanted a home and others who he could call family. Despite not remembering who his family was or if they were around anywhere. He continued on before deciding to stop and rest. He kept an eye out in case someone or something decided to attack or harm him. He wasn't going to take any chances.

Lilic took his chance and looked up at the sky before looking around him. He said where he was for now, but he kept his guard up. He liked the idea of finding his home and he was ready to have a place to belong.

Re: A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* - butch kennedy - 03-22-2022

[glow=teal,1,400]IS IT OVER YET, WILL I EVER FEEL AGAIN? — 。+゚.[/glow]
The increased activity to the tangled forest in which she lead made Firefly almost feel like herself again.  Maybe it was the rush of people or the changing of the seasons, but something deep in your soul had shifted from mournful to hopeful.  Her spirits were lifted once more for the first time in... years, really.  Content to enjoy her good mood and the nice weather, she had pulled herself into the lowest branches of a tree and laid out with her ears perked up.  Happy.

Shaking undergrowth quickly caught her attention, alongside the rippling stripes of a creature not too dissimilar to herself.  Another tiger?

"Hello."  She called out politely, hoping she wouldn't startle them.  "Are you lost?"

template credit to guppy

Re: A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* - Flame - 03-23-2022

Lilic | 9 moons
Tiger

Lilic looked up hearing a voice before spotting Firefly. He watched Firefly for a moment before deciding that she might not attack him. "Maybe." He admitted not knowing where he was exactly was. He still looked at Firefly. "Who are you and where am I?" Lilic added curious as to where he was.

Lilic smiled a little forgetting to introduce himself to Firefly. He looked at Firefly still. "I guess I should introduce myself He said happily. Surprisingly Lilic was happy to meet someone new. "I'm Lilic." He said still happy.

Re: A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* - merlin - 03-24-2022

⛥ there's talk going 'round this town ⛥

the two wouldn't be alone for long, a dark pelted lioness pulling herself from the foliage of tanglewood, yawning sleepily. her nap under the trees had been interrupted by the sound of voices. shaking herself head to toe, licking her lips as she blinked at the bright light of the sun before peering towards the two voices. "well shit ... newbie huh?", she rumbled out sleepily as she walked up to the both of them, peering between firefly and lilic before tipping her head. two tigers. buncha' stripes.

amused, a soft snort of laughter left the fae, "you're in tanglewood, lilic. name's merlin. this is firefly", she introduced the luminary and herself with a stretch of her legs, "also known as a swampy mess."

Re: A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* - Flame - 03-24-2022

Lilic | 9 moons
Tiger

Lilic nodded hearing merlin and smiled. ”It’s nice to meet you both.” He said looking at the other two. He was happy to meet the two. ”I’m looking for a home and a family.” Lilic added thinking about how he had last his family and was on his own, but he wanted the feeling of a family.

Lilic still watched the other but couldn’t help but let a small chuckle at the last thing that merlin had said. ”A swampy mess?” He questioned.

Re: A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* - Seven - 03-25-2022

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
"Well, we are in a swamp." She chuckled, approaching the welcoming committee and the newcomer. Her face was blank, except for a small smile on her face. "Welcome, little one." She looked at the outline of Lilic, tail swaying.

"I'm Seven, it's nice to meet you." Seven nodded and let her blind eyes blink, if only to try and sell the illusion that she could actually see. 
Seven - Tanglewood - Heavily mutated tigress - Tagged by Astral
©tikki

Re: A Dark's Night Dream *Joining* - Flame - 04-03-2022

Lilic | 9 moons
Tiger

Lilic smiled hearing Seven. He nodded looking at Seven. "Nice to meet you Seven." He said happy to meet them. Lilic was happy to find a place to belong, he was more happy to meet new people as well.