Beasts of Beyond
fresh blood - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: fresh blood (/showthread.php?tid=15236)

fresh blood - bucky - 03-16-2022

Hi! I'm new to this site. I was on feralfront/wcrpg. My biggest characters were Kai, Cerulean, Robbie, Lycus, and Reinpaw. The characters I'll start playing here are [member=23323]bonnie[/member] of the Pitt, [member=23322]LAERTES[/member] of the Coalition, and [member=23324]ARSENO[/member] of the Typhoon.
Excited to start roleplaying with you all! <3

Re: fresh blood - psy - 03-17-2022

Welcome aboard! I'm Psy, another ex-FF/WCRPG RPer. I don't know if we met over on FF before but I feel like I've at least heard of some of your characters.

Regardless I can't wait to see your characters around BoB! I'm dropping a character over in the Pitt soon so if you feel like plotting or just having some good ol' character interactions lmk ^^

Re: fresh blood - bucky - 03-17-2022

Hi Psy, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for being so welcoming~
I did a lil' searching and found Blackjack. I suppose him and Bonnie will meet soon enough. Shes kind of the quiet healer type, Bonnie. All my charries are in development right now but if I think of any plots I'll lyk.
Awesome templates, btw! I always loved making that kind of stuff on FF.

Re: fresh blood - SirDio - 03-17-2022

Hi! I'm Dio - I wasn't around on FF or WCrpg, but I've just recently returned to BoB.

Just wanna say I love bonnie and I hope her and Kold get along. ^^

Re: fresh blood - bucky - 03-18-2022

Hey Dio, thank you for the warm welcome.
I'm surprised you found this site without FF. I tried looking for similar sites to this that were active but couldn't find any, and there was hardly any mention of this site. Kind of a small world for us unrealistic animal forum rps.
I'm glad you've liked what you've seen of Bonnie thus far. I'm sure Bonnie hopes that she'll get along with Kold too, lol.

Re: fresh blood - Orion - 03-18-2022

Heyo! Welcome to BoB! I can't exactly pinpoint your characters, but somehow Kai feels familiar? Hmm... Perhaps perhaps.

If you ever need help navigating, have questions, etc, feel free to contact me here or on Discord! (Link is our Discord servers)

Looking to post in your threads soon enough with my OCs!

Re: fresh blood - bucky - 03-18-2022

Helloooo Orion~
Thank you for the Discord links!
Excited to see your charries.

Re: fresh blood - psy - 03-18-2022

(03-17-2022, 12:58 AM)bucktooth link Wrote: Hi Psy, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for being so welcoming~
I did a lil' searching and found Blackjack. I suppose him and Bonnie will meet soon enough. Shes kind of the quiet healer type, Bonnie. All my charries are in development right now but if I think of any plots I'll lyk.
Awesome templates, btw! I always loved making that kind of stuff on FF.
Awww thank you Smile) I experimented a bit on FF but I took a greater interest on bearbones and then BoB!

Blackjack's the reserved type so he may not be extremely outgoing but I'm still excited to see them interact ^^

Re: fresh blood - Orion - 03-19-2022

Heya!
Also no problem! I already see you poking around in 'em, so excited. <333
Same to you homie... What I see already is dope af