Beasts of Beyond
I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave (/showthread.php?tid=15175)

I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave - Ares - 02-23-2022

ARES THERVOS
Two years ago she had been buried next to her family, people she missed, people she was hoping to see after the rogue pittian attack. But it seemed that after two years, it was little more than an exaggerated slumber. She did always exaggerate and make everything dramatic. While the others were most likely bone, some strange fate decided that the Deinonychus deserved to live again. To grow.

The ground above her moved slightly as she woke in a panic, awaking to nothing but darkness and dirt in her mouth. Scrabbling for whichever way was up, she felt her claws break into cool air and she pushed her dinosaur snout upward, coughing viciously to get the dirt out of her lungs and throat. Broken wings broke through the surface, flailing around aimlessly, and her feet steadied themselves as she swayed. Forearms grasped at nothing, the right arm's bone being revealed with a wide gash, but she still didn't notice.

Her eyes glanced around, coming to her senses, and then they found the gravestones. Aurum, Siborno, Ana. Ares' throat closed with the oncoming sob and she just dropped to her knees, a soft, yet shrill cry leaving her torn jaws. Why couldn't she just stay dead? What cruel fate decided to let her keep living? It made no sense!

Re: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave - Kiara Kokytos - 02-24-2022

KIARA KOKYTOS
- tanglewood
- two ( 2 ) years physically
- coyote
- fallen Sin of Greed

a cry for help somewhere over there. kiara tilted her head, a small smile forming on her lips as she made her way over. such drama! she saw a writhing... thing whimpering and sobbing and halted next to her. "are you okay?"

Re: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave - butch kennedy - 02-24-2022

[glow=black,1,400]IS IT OVER YET, WILL I EVER FEEL AGAIN? — 。+゚.[/glow]
Shifting graves and broken tombstones.  Firefly had been sure that the forest her people had inhabited held its own sort of magic, one that played with the boundaries of life and death as if they were gossamer sheets in existence.  She held the opinion that staying too long in the Tanglewood would lead to a person seeing more than they ever bargained for, and she was proven right as she followed Kiara to the source of the distressing cry.

Ares.  A corpse made animate, proving all that Firefly had ever thought about her home correct.  Elsweyr's daughter, born again into this world without her family - since she had been buried next to them, she was sure to know their fates.  Firefly's eyes flickered over Aurum's headstone, a grimace twisting her features.  A friend.  A guide.  Would he be the next to rise?  Firefly didn't dare to hope.

"Ares."  Firefly began softly.  "Come, let's get you cleaned up."

template credit to guppy

Re: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave - Ares - 02-24-2022

ARES THERVOS
Mournful eyes looked to Kiara, a low rumble leaving her throat. "No.. No, I'm not." She sighed, taking a moment to gaze at her forearm, eyes widening at the bone exposure. Standing and looking at herself, finding all the stuff that made her, well, a zombie, she growled. Shaking her head, Ares looked at Firefly. "Right... Okay.." She would ask for the time later, still wanting to get over the shock of being alive after being dead. 

Re: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave - Kiara Kokytos - 02-25-2022

KIARA KOKYTOS
- tanglewood
- two ( 2 ) years physically
- coyote
- fallen Sin of Greed

ares wasn't okay, that much was certain. even she agreed to it. kiara turned her head as firefly padded over, voice a low rumble and offered to get her cleaned up. "i have some herbs in my home, and it's the closest to this place so I think we can go there. i've also got some food she can have, i feel like the newly resurrected would be hungry."

Re: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave - deliah . - 03-02-2022

deliah was the newest member of the clan to make an appearance. she had been strolling by when she’d heard quite the commotion, and it certainly had surprised her to see the state that  ares was in. she wasn’t familiar with creatures rising from the dead. she’d never seen it before, but she tried her best not to stare. she didn’t want to add any further to the discomfort that ares must be feeling, no matter how curious she was. she simply offered her newly awakened clan mate a bow of her head in greeting, staying silent as she observed the situation.

Re: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING // A Literal Return from the Grave - Ares - 03-07-2022

ARES THERVOS
The Deinonychus swallowed thickly, still examining herself. At this point her claws had begun to shake gently. Orange-yellow eyes looked over to Kiara and Deliah, and she nodded. Her toe claws tapped against the ground and she let out a low huff. "Some food would be nice... thank you."