Beasts of Beyond
didn't belong, hard to move on ☤ intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: didn't belong, hard to move on ☤ intro (/showthread.php?tid=15174)

didn't belong, hard to move on ☤ intro - jasper - 02-22-2022

JASPER KINSELLA ⚜ WANDERER OF COTC ⚜ LORD OF KINSELLA FAMILY & HOUSE

the scent of the greenhouse surrounded the fae as he dug his paws through soil, dropping a few seeds into the divot he'd created, pushing soil back into it with a soft hum. whispy tail kept close to himself, the Kinsella reached over for the watering can, humming a song he knew from his childhood forever ago. tipping the can in his jaws, tail settling over his paws, ears perked up quietly as his wings rustled in the calm quiet of the greenhouse.

lowering the can down as he heard rustling, the wanderer's ears swiveling as he turned his head. was it someone familiar or was it someone new? the fae had come alone to the borders of the Coalition some months ago now, close to bursting with his litter. he'd delivered them in the safety of the Coalition, a safe place where he could rest and recover his strength until it was time for him to face the royal guards and family chasing after him. "Who goes there?" his fur was slightly ruffled at the memories that rose when thinking of the brutes who had taken his children's father from him.

the reaction was only normal given his circumstances. his children were the age of six months and to start their training in the way of the Family. he would love them, even if they had little interest in the House and it's methods of dispatching their assassination targets. well, truth be told, he'd recently returned from a mission himself and was debating to call upon a gathering to introduce his children. his paws were still the slightest hint of red from the dispatch, the white furred male well aware that any ichor could give him away. he hadn't been gone for longer than a few hours, eager to get back into a normal way of life for himself, before his loss had occurred, before his way of life had changed. the Kinsella House and Family were far from dying, they were only laying in wait to grow in strength.
template by orion

Re: didn't belong, hard to move on ☤ intro - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-24-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"relax, please. it is me, inferno cipher-vantas." her honeyed purr drifted through the foliage as her form appeared from it. she tilted her head, offering a small smile in a greeting, tail flicking. "who are you? i've never seen you before, i think." she mused to herself, out loud, optics scanning him.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: didn't belong, hard to move on ☤ intro - jasper - 03-22-2022

JASPER KINSELLA ⚜ WANDERER OF COTC ⚜ LORD OF KINSELLA FAMILY & HOUSE

his fur settled over his shoulders as his gaze took in the youth, breath exhaling quickly from his lungs, "i've been here, i just haven't been in the public face all that much. i am jasper kinsella, i arrived here some months ago and delivered my litter in the safety of the coalition.", he murmured before yawning and lifting a paw to cover his mouth, "i'm sorry inferno. i'm a little off right now. too many memories acting up.", he laughed, the fae shaking his pelt out before looking back to the seeds he had planted and the dirt covering his paws, covering most of the blood that stained the pristine fur.

"hey inferno. do you like plants?", he asked softly, thinking of the plants that he would grow within the greenhouse. maybe he could offer to teach her something, something to do for his over-active mind. "if you do, i know a few things about them. otherwise i wouldn't be out here.", he laughed gently as he got to his paws and wandered to the edge of the greenhouse, looking outside with a look even he couldn't describe. was he so lonely he was offering to teach random youths? maybe he was.
template by orion

Re: didn't belong, hard to move on ☤ intro - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-23-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

he seemed friendly enough, she let a large grin slip onto her mouth. he introduced himself as jasper kinsella - a nice name for a nice man. a litter? she wasn't aware of any new children in the coalition. "he's okay, jasper. i don't mind. we're all mad out here." she lifted a shoulder in a shrug - it was true. half of the coalition was either dead and resurrected or insane and mad, like she was. she noticed the blood on his fur, his beautiful shiny fur, but said nothing of it.

he asked whether she liked plants and she chewed her lips. "plants are kind of cool, i guess. they're pretty!" she wasn't the plantsy type in the vantas family, angelembrace was the herbal guy, but she could humor him and learn something on the way. "you could teach me some things about plants, they might come in handy in the future sometime." she chuckled along with him.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"