Beasts of Beyond
? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ CLOSED HP LITTER - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ CLOSED HP LITTER (/showthread.php?tid=15143)

Pages: 1 2

? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ CLOSED HP LITTER - teef - 02-15-2022

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - jerisidie - 02-15-2022

parent track //

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - SirDio - 02-15-2022

Name: Sakura Rosé Lingré
Gender: Afab, Nonbinary using They/Them and It/Its pronouns
Species: Hellhound
Appearance: Sakura's canid body is covered in dark pastel pink fur, with dark grey fur on their back and face, almost like the markings of a husky. Their upper and lower fangs are oversized and tilted outward slightly, jutting out harshly from their mouth. Mahogany horns jut out from their skull, curving back slightly. Their eyes are heterochromatic, their left pupil is gold, and the other is red, while the sclera is black. They are a stocky beast, hulking compared to most.
Personality: Sakura is a very strange individual, appearing sweet and kind to people and hiding a wild, unhinged side. They're only truly loving to their family and friends, and are extremely loyal to them as well. Strangers find them unsettling, with their wide, unfaltering grin and hunched posture. However, if one can manage to weasel their way into Sakura's friend group (or become far closer to them), they will discover that Sakura Rosé Lingré is a loyal and loving Hellhound.

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - Windowmemer - 02-15-2022

yo yo yo teef! may I track and snatch this bab?

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - teef - 02-16-2022

reserved for you ^^

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - fleur . - 02-16-2022

form is completed<3

[div style="background-color: #616977; width: 140px; height: 20px; color: black; margin-top: 100px; text-align: center; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]DELIAH
— take me to the lakes where all the poets went to die. i don't belong, and my beloved, neither do you
DELIAH IS A DOBERMAN PINSCHER WITH A TALL AND SLEEK BUILD. HER DEMEANOR IS QUIET AND RATHER COLD IN THE BEGINNING, BUT ONCE SHE WARMS UP TO YOU SHE CAN BE RATHER SWEET. SHE IS GENEROUS AND WELL-SPOKEN, WITH A FIERCE DETERMINATION. 

—  THE BASICS:
FULL NAME: Deliah Lingré
— NAME ORIGIN: "Deliah derived from the name Delia and is a name from Greek mythology. Delia was an epithet of Artemis, a Greek goddess, who was born on the island of Delos."

— BIRTHDATE: N/A
— AGING STYLE: Ages six months every 100 posts

SEX: Female
— GENDER IDENTIFICATION: Identifies as a cis female
— PREFERRED PRONOUNS: She/Her
— SEXUALITY: Asexual

ALLIANCE: Tanglewood
— PAST ALLIANCES: The Frostguard
— CURRENT RANK: TBD
— PAST RANKS: N/A

—APPEARANCE&PERSONALITY: 
DESCRIPTION:
Deliah is a Doberman Pinscher with a slim and tall build. Scars line her body, each telling a different story. She has golden brown eyes that shine with a quiet determination.

LIKES: Reading, tea, gardening, quiet nights in, and rainstorms
DISLIKES: Loud parties, the smell of cigarettes, arrogant peers
HOBBIES: Deliah enjoys studying and reading fictional novels. She has a green thumb and loves tending to her garden. She enjoys fighting.
PHOBIAS: Has a fear of drowning as well as claustrophobia
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw
DIVERGENT FACTION(S): Dauntless

—  SOCIALITY: 
[div style="background-color: #89919e; width: 501px; height: 130px; color: #1f2530; font-size: 11pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 4px; padding-right: 8px; overflow: auto;"]GENERATION: 2nd Gen (?)
FAMILY AFFILIATION: Lingré family
— GRANDPARENTS: Unknown
— PARENTS: Jerisidie && Unknown
— AUNTS/UNCLES: Unknown
— COUSINS: Unknown
— NEICES/NEPHEWS: Mei
— CHILDREN: None
— GRANDCHILDREN: None

template © kicksie

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - fleur . - 02-16-2022

- wanted to hop in and say i finished my form!

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - teef - 02-16-2022

Accepted [member=15976]DIO![/member] & [member=23254]fleur .[/member] !! the second child is reserved for one week for @Windowmemer

I promise I'll get on the family threads and such right away - Mei is actually in Tanglewood so there could be familial interactions if wanted ^^

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - deliah . - 02-16-2022

Thank you so much! Posting with her sub account right now<3

Re: ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ⚔ Jerisidie x NPC ⚔ OPEN HP LITTER - Windowmemer - 02-17-2022

Name: Valerie Lingré
Appearance + Personality: Standing quite large, Valerie is quite noticable in the family portraits. Bright-personalised and happy, she's cheerful. Large paws but slender limbs with a thick build, long tail, the hellhound has really dark fur. Bright orange optics shine, flecks of light green scattered throughout. She has lighter stripes on her body and a very pale underbelly. She enjoys playing in the sun and all things nature. Often she can be found with a small book, drawing weird patterns, and writing poems. She doesn't speak that much, prefers to write and have people interpret instead, and gets frustrated when they don't. However she's very friendly and approachable.