Beasts of Beyond
Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser (/showthread.php?tid=15140)

Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser - Bloodstone - 02-11-2022

BLOODSTONE
✯ — All the best people are crazy
space
The night was cold and quiet, hardly a noise in the air as she landed on the snowdrift land. As dawn began to trickle into the sky with soft colors she sniffed the air. Her hungering form couldn't discern from fresh or old scent, just the scent of animals.

A low growl left her throat, the taste of blood too distant from her tongue. 2 years. 2 fucking years. She slept for that long, indeed. And now, after tasting the blood of a dragon, she needed more.
space
✯ — female. Emerald Isles. difficult. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser - Romulus - 02-11-2022

[Image: 41450132_oCTyo4kdcSATJIk.gif]
ROMULUS MALUS - KINGPIN - COTC
A gust of snow whipped up into the air and caused Romulus' ears to turn towards the dragon's landing behind him. His head swiveled back. Violet hues moved to the corner of his eyes and stared at the stranger from afar. Their growl echoed out as he did so. The kingpin's paw readjusted and turned towards the large, slim figure. He stood tall among the shadows as he traced their silhouette once more, assessing the situation. The growl ruminating from the other was presumably hostile. No one else was around though. Time to step up.

Multicolored fur peeked out from the shadows once and for all. Claws hesitantly unsheathed as a precaution. His eyes squinted up at the other. "And who might you be?" he started off with. The lion was quick to follow up with his question. "And why are you on claimed land?" Trespassers got the benefit of the doubt first from Romulus, but any shenanigans were dealt with properly if they proceeded. He hoped this wouldn't ascend to that.

Re: Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser - Bloodstone - 02-11-2022

BLOODSTONE
space
Her head, once decorated with a frill and now crowned in gemstone horns, swiveled to meet the Kingpin with a hungry air around her. Three hungry eyes stared at him, and Bloodstone fought every urge to lunge at him then and there. Two years could cause a lot of development to a group, a person, an island.

Curved claws dragged over the snow, and a low hum left her. "A weary, worn traveler." She partially lied. She was weary, and she was worn, but she was no traveler. "I didn't know that a group resided here. Interesting... yes, very interesting." She purred, eying Romulus. Her tail lashed, wings twitched, and still she played nice. Played nice with her food. Played with her food.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser - SOJOURN - 02-14-2022

"Of course you didn't know. Of course. The Coalition doesn't exist. It's all in our heads." A voice riddled with glee and cracks sounded from the rubble of rocks and stone. The rotten visage of a blue toned lioness emerged. Bones exposed to the world with a crown of horns. Her eyes glittered with her own thoughts and mind as she allowed her figure to carry her toward the pair. Here she stood with little care on how she looked. Rising from her own grave after two years had caused her body to rot. Bones were there peaking from legs, and ribs.

Jaw exposed with gums and teeth. Eyes softer now than their blacked out counter part. She just stood there and watched, a hint of a grin on her muzzle before she glanced to her brother. "I thought that we were all in my head once. But oh well. But is she here to join? Is she? Otherwise then I can eat." She was hungry. She had been dead a whole. Famished was a better word. Famished for the flesh on another's bones.

Re: Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-15-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

this was dangerous, she supposed. the female slowly made her way over, head tilted, voice in said head giggling and shrieking. a gasp-laugh spilt from her maw as she assessed the situation, before sniffing and falling silent. who was this new sojourn? everything must've taken a toll on her for sure. she shook her head sadly, golden flecks on her fur glistening in the light. there was an intruder who smelt like she could pack a punch and looked like she was about to eat romulus, and sojourn just saunters up cackling that she was hungry instead. this  could turn out either very pleasantly, or everything could go to shit. inferno padded up to sojourn and laid a paw on her bony shoulder. "sojo, you can eat other animals. not this one, please? although if she attacks, you're more than welcome to attack back- i'll be by your side the entire way." a soft murmur of words into her ear before advancing towards romulus and standing next to him. hopefully he felt the danger lurking around this newcomer, too?

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser - Bloodstone - 02-18-2022

BLOODSTONE
space
The dragoness smiled blankly, staring at Sojourn with a glint of disgust in her eyes. Seeing something like Sojourn, rotting but still standing, was a slight shock to the vampire. Bloodstone listened as the lioness spoke, her smile turning into a grimace at the mention of eating.

Her jaws opened as if to speak, but another feline approached, tried to reason. Lips lifted in a snarl, but no words or sound left her. Finally she spoke, body relaxing. "Yes, I'd hate to see how two bloodthirsty beings would fight. However..." Her gaze turned to Inferno, and she tried to swipe her curved claws at her face, hoping to draw blood. Now, she grinned with narrowed eyes. "You'd make quite the fine snack, little one."
space
#psychosocial.

Re: Vampires, Prophets, and Kings - Tresspasser - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 02-19-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

never in a million years would she expect that, but she read it and hopped back, a snarl bursting from her throat. "never said i didn't enjoy a fight, dud i?  and i'm not so little and helpless." she scoffed, voice turning cold, sharp, filling with disgust. "and next time those claws come near my face you can say goodbye to them."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

girll you did not just do that Sad

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"