Beasts of Beyond
seeing whats inside ._. meet and greet/reintroduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: seeing whats inside ._. meet and greet/reintroduction (/showthread.php?tid=15109)

seeing whats inside ._. meet and greet/reintroduction - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 01-06-2022

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
Beezlebub had gotten out of their little growth spurt metamorphosis thing about a week ago. That thing had been horrible. Never again were they going to willingly wrap up in a cocoon and sit there, and turn to goo, just to grow an extra three centimeters. If anything, they were kind of irritated about being bigger. That made them easier to hit! That was the exact opposite of what they wanted! That was time that they could've been spent increasing what was already totally a big line of assassinated targets.

Regardless, the little dragon had found themself a nice perch to sun on, and dry out and unfurl their wings. Grumbling as while their fur was dried off, it was going to be a couple hours more until they could actually fly. Which was why their perch was so, so low. They did not like being on the ground. If only they could fly, because then they could perch on someone without them even knowing, like normal!

One of their fuzzy ears twitched, and they stretched their wings out a littler further. "Hey! Hey! HEY," the dragon yelled, wriggling their abdomen and their stinger behind them (it had gotten sharper, which they were ecstatic about). "Anyone wanna come over and introduce themselves? My BRAIN is a bit MELTED and I'm probably big enough to be SEEN NOW and I can't RECOGNIZE ANYONE. Which is bad! Because I totally might accidentally assassinate someone!" They rubbed their yellow eyes with the thumb of their wing.

"Here! I'll start! I'm Beezlebub and I am the best assassin ever, especially in my size class. I drink nectar and blood and I can totally read minds, yup!" That was... a fib, but they'd been in a cocoon for a few months! They could hype themself up a little! They were sure other people probably did the same with some of the crazy powers they recalled being claimed to be true.
dragon + the pitt + they/them
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: seeing whats inside ._. meet and greet/reintroduction - AEGON - 02-10-2022

ONCE YOU COMMITTED ME
Beelzebub's incessant screeches were always strangely welcoming. Threatening, but welcome. Aegon was intrigued by their presence over the last three years but had yet to make any strong bonds with them... or with anyone, really. Solitary and off to the side, the lion kept watch but never interfered. Thankfully, to his delight, Bee was one of his more frequent faces to come by. Today was no different.

A pleading yell reached his rounded ears as he crossed paths with the dragon, almost not noticing their figure on the ground. They were, for once, not afloat. Somewhat bigger too. Still small, but their distinct color and loud screams were enough to get anyone's attention. With his head craned downwards, he offered a subtle narrow of his gaze. If it was attention they desired, they would get it... especially when mentioning a melted brain?

He opened his mouth to question the concept, only to close it again as the other continued. Their re-introduction was quite interesting. The lion mentally questioned their job title as an assassin, but figured he'd seen smaller and crazier individuals in his time below. He merely noted that fact for later. Perhaps it would come in handy. As for mind reading, the lion just remained still. That was nothing new.

Seeing no one had shown up yet, it appeared he was next. The lion looked around one last time before clearing his throat and lightly shaking out his monochrome mane. "My name is Aegon," he deeply mentioned. "I am..." A man of many names? An acclaimed horseman? Dealer of demise? The choices... Letting his mind pass through the choices and between exposure or confidentiality, he settled on one term. "Old."

So much for discussion.
NOW YOU'VE ACQUITTED ME