Beasts of Beyond
who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage (/showthread.php?tid=15062)

Pages: 1 2

who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - wifewoof - 08-07-2021

Basic storage for posting template, moodboard, and histories of my characters
reminder: individual storages for my characters are for bios/tags and other info

To be Added
✦ Leon Løvetand
✦ Maki Rayne
✦ Cortex
✦ Nightshade

DECOMMISSIONED permanently or temporarily
✦ Rook
✦ Oneheart
✦ Kojin
✦ Miles

Re: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - SHERBET - 02-16-2022

Sherbet Mint Flóki
Gen 1 - he/him male - pansexual - domestic tabby feline - 3 years old - 4 children - 2 siblings - rainbow sherbet ice cream - cuisine pelt - the typhoon reg
OPEN TO: Romance, Friendship, Attacked, Mischief, and any other plot
tags/bio

for regular posts
NEW TAB: sherbet - male - feline - tags - typhoon
X
_
Do you think about how many ice cream flavors there are? Do you ever think about how Europa could possibly have life of some sort since we discovered there's steam vents on the surface on it, ice moon is not just ice now. Like, there could be anything from single cell organisms, SPACE FISH, or possibly even aquatic life??? Like it's so cool to think about the possibilities. Voyager 1 is almost out of range of the Heliosphere of the sun, while Voyager 2 is. Voyager 2 was actually launched first (might have misread years ago). Elon Musk has the first private company to accomplish space travel/getting into space. The James Web Telescope is aligned now! I remember when they still were putting the solar sails on it back in 2017/2018. The Mar's rover Opportunity had a playlist on spotify of songs NASA would play to try and wake it up for 6 months to almost a year: Opportunity's "My battery is low and it's getting dark" was actually poetically made from several scientists and Twitter, Opportunity actually only sent 75% of an image before going offline due to the storm.

for official posts
TEXT HERE
[glow=lightcoral,2,300]destiny is moving[/glow] — ?
#psy.

ice cream art:
current history:
moodboard:

Re: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - Nord - 02-16-2022

Nord Bastion Holland
Gen 1 - he/him male - demihetro - wyvern - 5 years old - no children - no siblings - smoky quartz crystal wyvern - earth elemental + large mythical - emerald isles baron
OPEN TO: Friendship, Attack/Attacked, and any other plot besides Romance

[table][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
Do you ever think about how Europa could possibly have life of some sort since we discovered there's steam vents on the surface on it, ice moon is not just ice now. Like, there could be anything from single cell organisms, SPACE FISH, or possibly even aquatic life??? Like it's so cool to think about the possibilities. Voyager 1 is almost out of range of the Heliosphere of the sun, while Voyager 2 is. Voyager 2 was actually launched first (might have misread years ago). Elon Musk has the first private company to accomplish space travel/getting into space. The James Web Telescope is aligned now! I remember when they still were putting the solar sails on it back in 2017/2018. The Mar's rover Opportunity had a playlist on spotify of songs NASA would play to try and wake it up for 6 months to almost a year: Opportunity's "My battery is low and it's getting dark" was actually poetically made from several scientists and Twitter, Opportunity actually only sent 75% of an image before going offline due to the storm.

[/td][/tr][/table]template by orion

crystal art:
current history:
moodboard:

Re: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - Plexus - 02-16-2022

Plexus "Lex" Kingsford
Gen 1 - he/him transgender - aroace? - domestic norwegian forest feline - 5 years old - no children possibly siblings - mutation (some nervous system across body) - coalition of the condemned guru
OPEN TO: Friendship, Failed/Rejected Romance and Medicine/Treatment
bio/tags

PLEXUS
✯ — You're not a monster, just a human
space
TEXT HERE
space
✯ — HE/HIM. GURU OF COTC. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

wire art:
current history:
moodboard:

Re: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - wifewoof - 02-16-2022

Moonsong Orthoclase

(posting template)

art:
current history:
moodboard:

Re: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - wifewoof - 05-01-2022

Damas Jak Kasim
Gen 1 - he/him male - demihetero - spotted/striped hyena - 8 years old - ?? children - 1 sibling - no current mutations or powers - getting tossed in the Pitt
bio/tags

(posting template)

art:
current history:
moodboard:

Re: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - AEGIS - 05-01-2022

Aegis Ridel
Gen 1 - they/them agender - panace - leopard - 2 years old - no children - 4 siblings - mutation (wings on back and on all paws, large saber-like fangs on top and bottom of jaw) - unaffiliated so far
OPEN TO: Romance, Friendship, Lazy Afternoons, and anything else besides Attack/Attacked

(posting template)

art:
current history:
moodboard:

Re: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - wifewoof - 06-12-2022

Hanako Furukawa/Kitagawa
Gen 1 - she/her female afab - bidemi - fox/koi hybrid - 9 years old - no children yet - 1 sibling - hybridization (obtained) and shapeshifting (soon) - Typhoon
OPEN TO: everything but romance and attack/attacked threads

(posting template)

art:
history:

Re: who else will i eat my ice cream with? ✦ character storage - wifewoof - 06-12-2022

Amari Kennedy Kinsella
Wip

Galahad: Knight of the Savannah
Wip