Beasts of Beyond
ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE / amren archeron - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE / amren archeron (/showthread.php?tid=1504)

ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE / amren archeron - Amren - 05-21-2018

[color=#414a4c]but my peace has always depended
on all the ashes in my wake
[b]✷ GENERAL
amren archeron | blackfall
female (she/her) | pansexual | ageless (host body is 21)
death angel | the ancient one | a walking storm

✷ APPEARANCE
coming in at five foot zero, the first thing most notice about amren is her height. the body she occupies is incredibly small and petite and she has gone her entire life enduring tasteless comments directed at her (most pertaining to how she reminds people of an 'aggressive chihuahua'). despite her tiny stature, she is quite strong and will not hesitate to show those who mock her what she's truly capable of doing- knocking anyone on their ass. she frequently exercises and hones her form not for anybody save herself, as she is and always will be her own biggest fan.

height aside, amren possesses an unconventionally striking beauty. it's her eyes that set her apart from the crowd- whirling balls of white smoke that almost give off the impression of cataracts. they are the only thing her mortal body accepted when amren's spirit was reborn into it and the only representation of amren's once spiteful, true nature, glowering at anyone who dares to oppose her from atop a pert nose.

her host body once had long, jet black hair that amren cut into a bob to better fit her own desires. she never styles her hair nor does she permit it to grow past its designated height- disliking it greatly when it does not fit her own, complex specifications. on top of that, she prefers to wear neutral colors - mostly blacks and grays - that she believes better compliment her entity as a whole. most of amren's clothes are far from being conservative and she relishes in the idea of enjoying her body and not covering it up, much to the chagrin of some around her.

✷ PERSONALITY
materialistic | conceited | vain | temperamental | cunning
cares for her friends | toughness can sometimes be a facade
enjoys shiny things | hoards gemstones of any sort
advanced personality here

✷ RELATIONSHIPS
npc x npc | her mortal body's parents perished when the world ended
no sisters or brothers
complicated thing with cain

✷ ABILITIES
- fire elementals

✷ COMBAT
- will start fights, will finish fights
- naturally aggressive
- no weapons
- physically extreme, mentally extreme
- attack in [color=#414a4c]bold #414a4c

✷ HISTORY
amren was once a powerful entity from another dimension entirely. known as a death angel, she was tasked with collecting souls from the recently deceased and either herd them to a purgatory of sorts or wield them for her own uses (though it's worth noting that the latter certainly was not encouraged by anyone save herself). her father, the creator of such a dimension, often encouraged his spitfire of a daughter to release the souls she had collected for her own hellish collection into the afterlife but, after refusing him, amren was ripped from her home dimension and thrust into a new one. where she was once only light, fire, and smoke, her essence was forced to concentrate into a single form and thus, amren's first body was formed.

beautiful, lethal, and alluring, she continued to kill and take and take until she was caught by a being that almost matched her in strength. almost. she succumbed to them regardless, and in that, was locked away in a prison which held monsters as dangerous (if not more so- though she believed firmly that she was the most frightening thing within the jail's walls) as she.

Re: ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE / amren archeron - Amren - 05-22-2018

[b][color=#414a4c]playlist
✷ arsonist's lullaby - hozier (all you have is your fire and the place you want to reach)
✷ heaven in hiding - halsey (and then you start to look at me, a physical fatality)
✷ coattails - broods (throw my temper down and bury it)
✷ humble. - kendrick lamar (the entire song lmao)
✷ a little wicked - valerie broussard (no one calls you honey when you're sitting on the throne)
✷ seven devils - florence + the machine (holy water cannot help you now / see i've come to burn your kingdom down)
✷ i know - tatianna (got you on your knees / i'm a full course feast, i'm a masterpiece)
✷ up in flames - ruelle (sin so thick you can't see the stars / can't tell good and evil apart)

Re: ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE / amren archeron - Amren - 07-17-2018

[table][tr][td]
text
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]