Beasts of Beyond
i am coming for you //o, TW request - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: i am coming for you //o, TW request (/showthread.php?tid=15013)

Pages: 1 2

i am coming for you //o, TW request - LUCINDER XIU - 06-23-2021

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

he passed his house and kept going until he felt the heat begin to hit. dropped lower, closer to the ground until he crossed the territory of the pitt then landed unsteadily, morphing back to his cub form and trotting on. hopefully he could find somebody to help him get rid of the monster that had taken over.

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 7 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - VALE - 06-23-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ white coyote
“What is a foreign child doing in my desert?” the coyote asks, tilting vis head until the vertebrae pop! all the way down from vis neck to vis shoulders, loud enough for the child to hear.

Ve blinks. Three red eye, out of sync with each other, analyze the child. Lucinder smells like Tanglwoods—which is the singular reason why Vale hasn’t tried eating him yet—but is far too young to make the journey with his family’s blessing. Unless his family was all kinds of fucked up, Vale supposed with a half-grin.

Reaching a paw up to vis face, Vale scratches at the flesh like any normal creature itches. But white fur and black sludge comes away, sticking to vis claws and between the toes, even as Vale keeps scratching, scratching, scratching.

When Vale returns the paw to the sands, half of vis face is a grinning skull.
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - LUCINDER XIU - 06-24-2021

a hyena approached, claiming the desert as vis. if the sound of the bones popping was meant as a scare tactic it failed. the cub paid it no more attention than he would a dead mouse. eyes didn't bother him either, he glared back into the soulless one in the center with his dull ones. "i need your help." he said flatly, ignoring the skull. how could he care? his parents were dead and his clan had gone to shit.

"SPEECH"

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - VALE - 06-24-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ half-bonefaced coyote
Vale’s right eye widened in exasperation, and ve rolled a paw. “Riiiiiiight. With what, exactly?”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - LUCINDER XIU - 06-24-2021

"some bastard unrightfully took tanglewood. i want him dead." big words from a young child.

"SPEECH"

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - VALE - 06-24-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ half-bonefaced coyote
“Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight,” Vale repeats, drawing out the vowel. The coyote doesn’t bother disguising the confusion flashing over vis muzzle. “Kid, I don’t give a shit? Like, seriously, this nightmare for you is beneficial for me. So? Like? Buzz off? Before I change my mind and eat you.”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - AEGON - 06-24-2021

ONCE YOU COMMITTED ME
As he lurked nearby, the lion's maw merely curled up into a smirk. A foreigner. Someone who thought they had all the sway in the world within The Pitt to... convince them to drop their takeover? While he had rarely interacted with Brymstone, he held no disdain for the male. Instead, he praised their courage. The horseman held no pity for those who decided to succumb to such power and plead for their lives so shamefully like this child on their border. Aegon was impressed. The mortal realm once again proved to be selfishly indulgent and thought they had every right to the power of nature before them. Pitiful.

The new Pittian emerged from the shadows. He sauntered forward uncaringly, only to brush past Vale's figure with no warning. "And WHAT- As a forceful grunt left him, his paw attempted to slam down onto Lucinder's nape. If successful, the Tanglewood member would topple to the ground under his weight and be held there as he talked. Their widepipe would be pressed down upon. Whether or not his attack struck, the large feline continued to speak. "-makes you think we have any concern for that, darling?"

Claws flexed onto whatever laid underneath him. Weary, dark eyes stared down at Lucinder, awaiting their pleading answer and foolish reason. Whatever leverage they appeared to have seemed nonexistent. Needless to say, Death was beginning to get hungry and if they didn't whip up something soon, he would surely strike.
NOW YOU'VE ACQUITTED ME

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - LUCINDER XIU - 06-25-2021

the big bad leader rejected his offer and lucinder shrugged. "alright. i have what i need." vale saying that proved vey had something to do with it, and it was now on lucinder to fuck that shit up. a big shadow, bigger than anything lucinder had seen before, pushed past vale and slammed a paw on his neck, causing the cub to fall. "great. another bully using their size and age as an advantage. what do you want?" he glared at aegon ruefully, optics briefly narrowing as his air supply was cut off. the other asked what concern they had for it, and the lion lifted his shoulders again. "haven't got a clut but you guys have a big bad reputation and was simply hoping for some help from a group with a feared reputation. guess they can't." dangerous to talk like that when he was in a position where he could very much die. but he didn't care.

"SPEECH"

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - AEGON - 06-28-2021

ONCE YOU COMMITTED ME
The age old insult. Quite literally, in fact. Aegon lightly let out a chuckle as the child mentioned his age and large stance that provided a clear advantage. A subtle, devious grin met his lips. If only they knew. Death was a punishment for a reason and if Lucinder wanted to continue on this blessed Earth, then he would remain complicit. The lion knew what burden he held over others. This situation was no different. Except... he didn't want anything. Aegon was merely supporting those around him and promoting his agenda. He chose to skip the question willfully.

His paw attempted to push further on the other's neck. Applying presumably enough pressure to potentially choke the other, the horseman lowered his head downwards and tried to lock eyes with Lucinder's. "You fear us," he echoed back. "Our group took ahold of your group." A gust of hot breath maneuvered down towards the other as he grew face to face. "You, mortal, are quite the fool." Imagine asking the animals who took over rightfully to rescind their hold and attack their own kind. The logic was pitiful. Needless to say, Aegon's disappointment in the living had grown, despite his fascination for their ways.

He let out a huff. "Now, you can either succumb as a captive here, rot on pike on the border, or go back to Tanglewood with your tail tucked between your legs," came his threatening growl. Maybe this time they would make the wise choice. If not, the lion would most definitely make a move that even Vale would find wickedly vile.
NOW YOU'VE ACQUITTED ME

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - LUCINDER XIU - 06-29-2021

more pressure on his windpipe, yay! how lucinder loved being choked to death. simply great. the other lion leant forwards slightly, earning a disgusted lip curl from the cub. aegon said lucinder feared them, which drew a quiet bark of a laugh. as if he feared some big lion thing that only knew how to threaten others. his tail flicked, muscles tensing briefly as he was told that the pitt took over tanglewood. sad, really, how brymstone just killed elsweyr and announced a takeover. "funny. he killed her and nobody knew. not even you, vale, right?" his optics rolled up to glare at the leader.
threats, again? lucinder stayed silent. partly because he couldn't speak(due to lack of air) and partly because he wanted to piss the other off.

"SPEECH"