Beasts of Beyond
merry valemas and happy holidays // "gift" giving - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: merry valemas and happy holidays // "gift" giving (/showthread.php?tid=15000)

merry valemas and happy holidays // "gift" giving - VALE - 06-18-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ jackal skeleton
The cawing of crows filled the red temple as the murder amassed. As the sun climbed in the sky, the murder amassed, until crows perched upon every available surface. Ornate decorations became footholds. The unlucky ones strutted on the floor, though the luckiest of them all swaggered between Vale’s paws.

Skull tilted, the skeleton jackal opened vis maw as laughter spilled out. The little crow feet tickled the itsy bitsy toe bones.

“If I measured the prosperity of the Pitt by your little belly—” Vale poked at the crow’s chest. “—then I would say we are all doing very well, indeed. After summer, though… haha, don’t I have ideas for then, don’t you worry.”

Vale’s eyes drifted from the crows. Ah, yes, the sentient and sapient animals ve led needed attention, too, didn’t they? The crows were simpler to lead than these bloodthirsty messes of their parents’ and grandparents’ and so on’s muddled ideologies—except for the horsemen, but they were both the exception which proved the rule—but only on the surface.

One clawed paw tapped a bundle of covered supplies. The two crows at vis paws tugged the fabric with their beaks, but Vale paid them no mind. Plenty for everyone.

“The season of gift-giving is half a year away, which means… I don’t know. Anyway. I would like to give people baskets full of things which might bring them cheer.” Vale’s three red eyes drifted to one crow. “Eh. Holidays. Not like I need an excuse to do something nice for my followers, mmhmm?”

Paws clapping together, Vale returned to the present moment. “So! Step up and tell Vale what you would like for Valemas. Perhaps I have something in my bag? Or I can procure a suitable thing. Either way. Everyone who wants a present shall have a present.”

// tw;; vale's gifts will be more suitable for vultures and crows
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: merry valemas and happy holidays // "gift" giving - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 06-22-2021

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
"PRESENTS?!" Beezlebub would scream as they came bumbling on through the air. Oh, presents, they were so excited! They absolutely loved presents, even if their small size meant that most presents probably wasn't exactly tailored for them, as well as their odd diet. Wings buzz as they arrive at the scene of the gift giving, their abdomen wriggling with delight. "I don't really mind what I get, a present is a present and I love presents!"

They squealed with glee, not seeming too concerned that they, a bee (they were a dragon, but honestly with their size it was probably better to just call them a bee), was being around a bunch of crows, a natural predator of said bug. Perhaps it was trust, or idiocy. Either way, they looked at the leader with a toothy grin, wings buzzing in excitement.

dragon + the pitt + they/them
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: merry valemas and happy holidays // "gift" giving - VALE - 07-02-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ jackal skeleton
The skull tilted in Beezlebub’s direction. Vale’s grey tongue—the only flesh upon the skeleton, in fact—flicked out to draw across an eye socket. If Vale had a face, ve might’ve frowned; ve had enough of a body preference to form habits like this, and this unsettled the cursed immortal more than ve would’ve liked to admit.

“Ah, I hope you like it!” Vale said, pawing around in a oddly lumpy sack by vis side. Hmmmmmm, where is it? I had just the thing in mind when I saw you now, but where did I put it…?”

When Vale ducked vis head into the sack, the two crows hopping at vis paws blinked at the bee-like dragon. Cawing, they alternated between gazing at the not-a-bee and shaking feathers at each other, unable to come to a consensus. Hopefully, this meant the murder wouldn’t murder anyone!

“a-HA!” Vale plucked a beauuuuuutiful tiger’s eye from the bag. As big as a marble with a dizzying amount of stripes, ve sat up and held it up with both paws. “A tiger’s eye masquerading as a bee! Yes, this fits Beezlebub the Bee to a Tee!”

Vale held their paw out, the gem nestled upon the bones, and nodded. “Well, hope you like it! If you don’t, shove it down the throat of an enemy. Or not? It’s yours now, who am I to tell you what to do with it or your life? That would just be silly of me, after all, I am much too busy to micromanage someone else’s life.”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]