Beasts of Beyond
INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] (/showthread.php?tid=14998)

Pages: 1 2

INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 06-18-2021

Hello! This thread is for all inactivity notices on site to reduce clutter for leaders, high positions, or staff members when they want to take a break. As always, state the predicted dates and the activity during those times.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Romulus - 06-20-2021

My internet keeps going in and out bc of the insane weather up here, so I might have to postpone anything for COTC until tomorrow. Cell service is busy also. Expect some things, like the Summer Solstice, to be a little late or tomorrow when things clear up. Thankfully some fun stuff is planned, so I hope y'all don't mind too much. <33 for everyone in the storm, stay safe and keep warm!

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - axiom - 06-25-2021

[align=center]
uhhh my city is under extreme heatwave notice (100F+ temps, no A/C at my apartment) for this weekend and next week will still be high 90s.

keep in mind i may melt into a puddle of goo on my floor next to the fan, so, idk if i'll be able to post.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Romulus - 06-30-2021

Posted this on Discord, but making it official on site because it hasn't improved.\
Quote:Also short heads up bc I just noticed, but I’m getting an unknown rash/hives/bumps??? So I might be MIA for a bit

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 07-05-2021

Hey y'all, I'd like to apologize for my inactivity! Been getting over things and dealing with some plagiarism issues off-site, sadly... plus the above issue is still occurring but it's going away. Calamine lotion is god-tier.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 07-14-2021

posted this on discord, figured i'd reiterate here for context. i'll probably be posting a proper notice and settling down when i feel comfortable enough to do so.

Quote:hey y'all, gonna be honest, but i think in a bit i'm going to be taking a break for the first time in three years. so just a heads up. i'll be prepping for that. i started a new job today so probably after??

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 04-04-2022

Going to be straightforward with this. My activity is going to be very lackluster. One of my cats is passing away and I need to stay by her side. If anyone has any urgent questions or plot points with my two leaders, you’re more than welcome to contact me. Any other replies will, and already have been, slow. Otherwise, please redirect your questions to another staff member, the Helpful Hub, or the Discord’s questions channel. I need time to be there for her and grieve. Thank you.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 04-06-2022

Update: I thought I was sick due to laying on the floor on the dusty carpet while watching my cat. Just took a Covid test. I’m positive. For the second time in less in a year… and I’m fully vaccinated… sigh. Sorry guys.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Lokisaurus - 04-25-2022

Hi guys!  Just wanted to hop on before work to let you know what's been going on.  As you have noticed, I have not been able to get on much lately.  I'm alright, I am just unable to access BoB from my computer at work and I've been working so much more lately due to staff shortages and increased work volume.  On top of all of this, I have two animals, a long distance partner and a large family with many siblings with competitions, performances and engagements to attend to.  It's a lot.

Within the next month, I will be transitioning Tanglewood and its upcoming plot with the Pitt to somebody with a bit more time on their hands.  I believe it's only fair anyways, Firefly has canonically been leading for three years (ish) now and I have been in the position for over one real life year.  Time to pass the torch. 

Don't worry, I'll still be around with my characters!  I might even keep Firefly!  I'm just more busy than I was when I came back mid-pandemic and must adapt to normal life again where role-playing games must take a back seat Smile

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 04-25-2022

Noted!

I would also like to come in here and say thank you to those who have been patient with me. I've been recovering from COVID and working on finishing my thesis, so I haven't been able to log into anything. It's wild how quick time passes. Hopefully I'll feel better soon. I'll spare you the gross details on that though. :,))))