Beasts of Beyond
GONNA RAISE A LITTLE HELL - Joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: GONNA RAISE A LITTLE HELL - Joiner (/showthread.php?tid=14951)

GONNA RAISE A LITTLE HELL - Joiner - Luciferr - 06-06-2021

S I L E N T
AS ABOVE SO BELOW, WHAT YOU REAP IS WHAT YOU SOW
what passed between multitude of trees nearing the border could only be described as hideous, an affront on nature or a blasphemy of atomic proportions.

A thing of far too many limbs and tendrils, tongues and teeth - skeletal yet horrifically strong and as it padded the border length seemingly searching with its gaping sockets for eyes for something, viscous black drool dribbled from two sets of jaws and along the toothed seam that ran its chest.

Lower jaws parted and heinous black tendrils licked the air, tasting the quality of the radiated poison that still clung lowly to this place.

The creature had been a ‘king’ to things that lived here once in a similar much drier setting not that it had cared, it had been a means to an end - it had its fun and then it was gone, sick of trying to push the desert with little reward compared to the no doubt moe abundant food in this forest that meant it wouldn’t feel the gnawing hunger at its innards like the pitt’s Merger resources had left it in.

Word had it, this place was warring - still - with his former residence

Excellent really - it meant more variety for his palette if they allowed him here,

He hadn’t the chance to eat much Pittman last time except for their former poor excuse of a leader - they were ere a resource to be used when he found himself in a lead position.

Though he’d left it

Why would he rule what he ate for very long? The novelty had worn off like the sands wore the pyramids down and besides, the swamp air agreed its him far better - and frankly the lone attachment he’d had in the Pitt, with the little cub, was long gone now with her disappearance.

There was no point quite simply - so he’d left them to the newly stoked anger of the many other clans and simply haunted battlefield edges like some grotesque vulture, consuming biomass of the fallen.

It is what it is.

Silent padded on his gangly malformed looking limbs, claws scraping in the mud before he halted, skeletal form cracking audibly as he twisted his neck and the bulging spine shifted.

”my name is silent I’ve come here for joining” if they tossed him away he didn’t care, simply meant he’d have to keep wondering rather than a steady place to sit while he rested for what passed as rested one such as he.

#psychosocial.

Re: GONNA RAISE A LITTLE HELL - Joiner - merlin - 06-06-2021

⛥ drop of rum on my tongue with a warning ⛥

a silent figure would approach, picking through the mud, aware of the other presence so suddenly. clearing her throat, fae woman looking upon eldritch abomination, green orbs narrowing, "to join?", she'd seen enough in her travels. they were a certain kind of sight to take it, and yes, though her breath caught, she felt little fear in the face of this ... creature. "our name is merlin.", she would introduce herself, accent ringing painfully in her own ears.

more bodies, more mouths, more protection. she didn't mind, though she was not the one to make the full decision. inhaling and exhaling, "who are you?", she would ask with a polite tip of her head. she gave them a smile. "honestly, we don't think that there's any reason you can't join us, so long as you promise to help around the town.", she would murmur. that was what they usually asked of anyone who came to them, but she didn't know this creature or their intentions. she couldn't pick up the scents of other groups on this one, if they were there, they were painfully old. the fae was wary of others, learning it hard to trust so blindly.

she cannot smell anything on silent = a little more trust from her//

Re: GONNA RAISE A LITTLE HELL - Joiner - Luciferr - 06-06-2021

S I L E N T
AS ABOVE SO BELOW, WHAT YOU REAP IS WHAT YOU SOW
he - if he could - would probably blink at the first to show up and simply take him for his word - which comes off as very trusting but then he hardly smells pittian anymore.

And well, no one ever said he wasn’t blunt

”why thank you - but in the efforts of full disclosure, I was a pittian though I haven’t been for years at this point” he’d left a good long while ago, long enough for quite a few things to have happened in his absence, it would not surprise him at all.

Still he inclined his eyeless sockets ”I hope that is not a dealbreaker - for the rest I can easily comply”
#psychosocial.

Re: GONNA RAISE A LITTLE HELL - Joiner - rhosmari - 06-06-2021

Slowly and carefully the small oriental slipped through the foliage, silent as the thing she had been slowly becoming. Her tail wavered just above the ground as she narrowed her heated gaze upon the creature that was upon their lands current. Smog and smoke trailed after her, seemingly pooling around her ink colored form as she watched before she finally decided to speak. She did not move her gaze from the other creature even as the fur along her spine bristled. This was a familiar feeling. The way her skin tensed and forced her fur to spike. "A former Pittian...." The coldness in her voice was not misplaced as she had reason to be so. There were differences in this situation though. He had not been a Pittian for some time and that was it. "While he has not been a Pittian in some time we will have to wait for Arrow. She can confirm if he may join or not. She is the Luminary." After all it with the hostilities that were going on one could not be too careful. But she had her friends...she knew their hearts. Slowly the dark colored woman would settle. Taking in his appearance for the first time and thought she could say she was mildly alarmed she showed now fear in her gaze. His form was...interesting to day the least, an abomination with too many mouths and teeth. Much like her god.

Re: GONNA RAISE A LITTLE HELL - Joiner - LUCINDER XIU - 06-06-2021

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

mind hardened, dark, he slowly approached the scene to stop in front of the silent one. head tilting slowly, tail flicking. a former pittian? he must knew some great fighting tactics then. the cub padded to him slowly, something scary flickering in his gaze. "teach me fighting tactics?" he'd request quietly, meant only for the newcomer to hear.

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 5 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH