Beasts of Beyond
I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast (/showthread.php?tid=14940)

I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-01-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY !。+゚.[/glow]
"PITTIANS!" Dante let out a yell as he dragged a deer carcass back to camp, eventually dropping it in the center of town, looking around at the faces that looked over at him. "Today we feast in honor of [member=18043]JORMUNGAND[/member] and [member=18247]VALHALLA[/member] completing their Blooding ceremonies. Asmodeus, too." The cub was too young to be considered a Pittian just yet, but the kid's bravery had to be acknowledged at the very least. After a short pause, Dante reached into his bag and pulled out three necklaces with a blood-stained tooth on them. With the necklaces dangling in his paw, Dante went on, looking for Jormungand and his son, as well as Valhalla. "These necklaces show your position as a full Pittian. Congratulations."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - VALE - 06-02-2021

[align=center]
Vale's absence was ... unexpected. The shapeshifting menace had set out at the same time as the others, but had failed to return. Long-time Pittians would remember how trivially Vale completed the blooding before, and yet the bandit hadn't stormed in to claim the food ve loudly demanded (even on a full stomach).

Strange things lurk in the desert. Perhaps Vale decided to stay with them?

Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-02-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Hearing Dante shout out everybody made the male look up from his son, worry creasing his brow though the worried frown soon lifted as he realised what was happening. The feast Dante had promised them. He touched Asmodeus' forehead  gently with a paw before exiting his house and padding to the Ardent, accepting his necklace with a nod of thanks. "I'll take Asmodeus' too, if you don't mind, since he's unable to attend?"

Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-02-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante titled his head as Jormungand approached, though without Asmodeus trailing behind him. "He's still passed out?" The Ardent asked for clarification, but allowed the father to take his son's necklace. A shame, but perhaps he, Jormungand, and Asmodeus could have a feast together again when the kid was better. Something to bring up later, of course. Vale's absence was noted of course, with Dante's shark-like tail flicking in thought. Ve hardly ever waited for things such as this; hell, ve often ate the whole damn thing before anyone else could. That was... worrying, to say the least.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-03-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Didn't take a fool to  know who Dante was talking about, and Jor simply shrugged with a small sigh. "I am afraid he is." He didn't offer anything else, wanting to pretend to scold Asmodeus but  in secret was pleased that his son had taken initiative to become a blooded Pittian. He flicked his tail. Nothing to do now except for wait, he'd suppose. Unless...  "Dante, would you mind if I went  out in search of a medic to heal him?"

Re: I WILL BURN FIRST || Feast - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 06-06-2021

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
Literally none of this food was technically edible to Beezle. But they didn't care! Not one bit! A party was a party, and even though they didn't grasp the reason for celebration, they definitely were going to join in. Wings buzz as the little dragon approached, abdomen wriggling beneath them as they arrived. "Party! Woo! Anyone got flowers! I'll eat some flowers! Woo! Fun stuff!" They cheered, even doing a loop to express their joy.

dragon + the pitt + they/them
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]