Beasts of Beyond
second blooding; tw: blood+gore - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: second blooding; tw: blood+gore (/showthread.php?tid=14929)

second blooding; tw: blood+gore - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 05-29-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Well, Dante had said he could do it again so he might as well start before the new Ardent changed his mind. Vale was introduced, Jor finding ver kinda weird but in a nice way. The panther shook his head, rising to his paws. He'd scout the territory too, see if he could get rid of the thorn that his son stepped into. Casting a glance to the darkness of his home he inhaled, wincing as his chest stung, then padded slowly out of his home.
Made his way through the desert, manipulating air to blow away loose dust that threatened to blind the male. An annoyed snort left him, his tail flicked before he paused to taste the scent on the slow breeze. Looked around, smelt blood. Hurried over to the location, optics gleaming as the sight of a once-bloodbath entered his vision. "Holy..."
Bloodlust. Knocked at his head, tap, tap, tapping. The sweet metallic tang infiltrated his senses, he took a deep breath, a smile curving his lips. Ohh, this was good. But not now. He forced it down, avoided the carnage. This was his own hunt, he should make the kill himself. Plus he was twitchy and wanted to do something. Kill somebody. Make them hurt for how he hurt.
A grunt as he ran his tongue over his jaw, smoke coming to encircle his body. Eyes narrowed as he tracked a newer scent. Very new ones. Frowned. What was this? So he stalked, body low, claws outstretched, using the air to muffle his footsteps, grin carving his maw. It was a deer. But what was even better was the fresh smell came from it's child. It's child?
"You are a long way from home, darling." He cooed, dissipating the smoke with a smile. It made a terrified sound and bolted, leaving a bloody mess on the floor that was her daughter. Too easy.
The kill was too clean. He skinned the baby and made himself small, tossed the baby deer pelt over him. Used air to blow away his scent. Gagged, attempted to make a bleating sound to lure her back.
Lo and behold, it worked. Without any regard for her own safety the crashing through the jungle brought the female back. Hopped over to him, licked him all over. He could feel her trembling with fear and apparently happiness. Then she stepped in front of his face to lap at the dried blood on his head. Her throat hung white and open in front of him and he took the opportunity, jaws crashing around her body and drawing easy blood. A laugh as her legs kicked out wildly, he flung off the bloody pelt and held her in an embrace, cracking bone.
Struggles gradually weakened until she stopped moving and he tore into her warm flesh.

Re: second blooding; tw: blood+gore - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-31-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante wasn't surprised to hear that Jormungand had went off to attempt his second round of Blooding so soon, though he was quite curious as to what the panther had caught for the tradition. It was always interesting to see what people brought back, and the trinkets they kept from the kill. So when Jormungand hadn't come back yet, the Ardent took it upon himself to look for the newly promoted Skald, eventually finding Jormungand tearing into a deer, with a pelt of a younger deer cast aside.

"Nice catch, friend." Dante greeted a few paces behind Jormungand, keeping a respectful distance from the panther. "We'll have a feast for ya tomorrow, to celebrate." Usually it was done the day that one completed the Blooding, though considering Jormungand was already eating his catch, the hybrid decided a feast would be better held tomorrow - and hell, celebrate Valhalla's Blooding while they were at it.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: second blooding; tw: blood+gore - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-01-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

An amused smile surfaced on his face as his friend approached, he flicked his tail in greeting. "Oh yeah, sorry bout eating the kill, I got hungry. As for the trophy I'll take the pelt and make it a rug or something." He turned his head to face him, scooted over. "If you want some you can eat, too. And thanks for the feast, though I'm not sure how many of us will show up for a feast for a traitor.."

Re: second blooding; tw: blood+gore - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-01-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY !。+゚.[/glow]
"Nah, no worries. Your kill, not mine. If you eat it, you eat it." Dante did take note of what Jormungand was keeping as a trophy, a nod to show that he heard the comment. "'M not hungry though, sorry man. Now as for your traitor comment -" His tone darkened here, as if he was speaking a warning to his clanmates. "- under my rule, you are not a traitor. Far from that, and if anyone considers you one they can come speak to me."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: second blooding; tw: blood+gore - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-02-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

He continued happily munching away, tail flicking and using his paws to press down on the flesh to better tug it all whilst listening to what Dante was saying. Then he pointed out the traitor comment, tone darkening and causing the male to momentarily  pause his chewing. "Well, thanks for that, amico. Much appreciated." He sat up to look at him with a small smile growing on his face.