Beasts of Beyond
NO SCRUBS / meeting 5/25 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: NO SCRUBS / meeting 5/25 (/showthread.php?tid=14905)

NO SCRUBS / meeting 5/25 - WEEPINGSHADE - 05-25-2021

CALLING THE WORLD FROM ISOLATION
WEEPINGSHADE  —  THE PALM GLADES
[div style="width: 97%; height: 130px; background-image: url(https://s3.gifyu.com/images/ezgif-2-6c99a8299330.gif); background-size: cover; background-position: center; border: 5px solid #32373b; margin-left: 1.5%; margin-top: 6px;"]
The exact whereabouts of Weepingshade need not be questioned, though the culture had largely changed since they'd presented themself so eagerly as a kit. They'd ultimately chosen to live their life within the Palm Glades quietly, to respect the traditions as they knew them, and as they would come to evolve. Though they would have to leave for some time, to try and find their sibling, they ultimately would wind up fruitless, and only know to return home and continue their quiet life. There were simply others that could take care of things better than they would think themselves capable of, and they were perfectly happy with their older sister's leadership, and then the fellow that would come after. But, both Rhinestonestar and Winterhymn's times had come to an end. Where did that leave them now? Ideally, he would have liked to set out - to go try to find his sister again. To at least know what's happened to her, perhaps ask her own input, even if she would no longer wish to lead them. But, such a task had already been attempted before, and it would be irresponsible, he thinks, to leave his home like that again. After some deliberation, he decided they would all have to figure their fates out, together.

What gave him the authority to do this, over the others? Over ones who held power, who had been around more prominently, in a louder fashion? Well, nothing really, to be quite honest. He wasn't particularly strong, not particularly proud, and not even very wise. He didn't want power. He just wanted to do right by his home, by his sister. And this...well, it just seemed like the right thing to do. At least for now, it would.

He could feel his paws quivering, ever so slightly, as he made his way through the camp, onto the stones where his sister had once stood, and not so long ago, Winterhymns. He takes a breath, climbing up just a bit before looking out to the rest of the camp. The feline's tail would flick, ears quietly buzzing as he prepares his speech. Weepingshade would tap the ground below him once, then twice, clearing his throat, tensing his stance to hold his ground. "Ah, excuse me," he would call out, hoping to gather the attention of anyone nearby. "I don't mean to interrupt you all. But, well, Winterhymns has retired from his position as legate, and this leaves us leaderless." He pauses for a moment, blinking out to any that listen. "I want to help, in this time. Not all of you know me, I'm not very...outgoing, I suppose. My name is Weepingshade, I was born here, when my sister was still a new leader. I wish to step up, at least for now, in Winterhymns' place."

"I will help continue to make things here safe, and prosperous. I hope that you all may accept me."

And with that, he goes silent, paws twitching as he awaits reactions.

//this takeover is staff approved!

Re: NO SCRUBS / meeting 5/25 - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 05-26-2021

Re: NO SCRUBS / meeting 5/25 - Casphian - 05-26-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ My name means healing but I only bring death — Ambrose hadn’t been aware of the stepping down of Winterhymns, honestly she had chosen to mostly stick to herself now a days. So when she heard Weepingshade speak up about taking over her head would tilt to the side as she listened to them speak. It was quite surprising to learn that the former legate had stepped down and retired but she supposed it was bound to happen eventually.

Re: NO SCRUBS / meeting 5/25 - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 05-26-2021

[glow=white,1,400]CLINGIN' TO INSANITY !。+゚.[/glow]
The news of Winterhymns stepping down came to a surprise to Drayden as well, and admittedly, the snow leopard was kind of hurt that the Legate had asked someone else to take charge instead of him. He was a Keeper after all, and one who had that rank for a while. On the other hand though, maybe it might be seen as weak if the leader of a group had a disfigurement, and that was why Win hadn't came to him about it. A twisted paw could be seen as weak, after all.

Drayden looked over at The Survivor as they spoke up, twitching his whiskers in amusement at their question. At least they were trying to make things better at the very least. Cheered him up slightly, but not completely. "Noted," Was all the Cipher said, not really having any objections.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: NO SCRUBS / meeting 5/25 - KASPER NORTHWEST. - 05-26-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'VE HAD ENOUGH, THERE'S A VOICE IN MY HEAD !。+゚.[/glow]
It was strange not hearing Winterhymn's call the meeting, and Kasper had a small frown on his face as he came over, sitting next to Ambrose. The Survivor's comment made him chuckle a little bit, and although the American Curl was confused as to why Winterhymns had left without any warning, he didn't have any complaints on the the new leadership. So, Kasper only gave a nod at Weepingshade, not having anything to add.[glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]