Beasts of Beyond
Some of us love you Achilles, it's not much but there's proof | Return, new body - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Some of us love you Achilles, it's not much but there's proof | Return, new body (/showthread.php?tid=14904)

Some of us love you Achilles, it's not much but there's proof | Return, new body - Casphian - 05-25-2021

Darkness. Nothing but darkness surrounded the soul that once belonged to a beloved snow leopard. The orb slowly floated through the darkness, speeding past multiple other orbs as it went. Cold. The soul was cold and wanted to find the warmth it had known for so long. It wasn't sure if the other glowing orbs were lost souls like it or what, but it didn't seem to matter to the soul at hand, it's attention seeming to be attached to some direction. But where it was heading not even it new.

The orb shivered where it floated, a longing filling the sentient orb. Warmth seemed to finally reached the soul, drawing it to go float faster towards the warmth, a blinding light growing the closer it got to the warmth. Finally. Finally they could stop seeking whatever it was the soul was looking for, their destination here at last.

The body jolted awake with a gasp, eyes slamming open as soon as the heart beat to life. Mismatched orbs glanced across the area, surprised at the sights that awaited their hungry gaze. It had been so long since the being had seen anything and honestly it confused the shit out of them as to how they were able to see. How the hell were they alive was a better question. With a groan Saturn pushed their body up from where they had been previously resting, stretching out the body and allowing their joints to pop. Saturn glanced down at the body, lifting up a pastel colored paw and staring at it in amazement. They had sight again. They had sight again!

A laugh bubbled up and slipped past their muzzle, oh my god they were alive and could see, they so had to find Byriath and their children. With that they spread the wings they felt resting against their back, lifting their new found body up into the air and taking off towards the Coalition. Glee filled the wolf, laughter following them as they flew. It took a few days for them to get to the Coalition's territory, their descent quick as they landed in the middle of camp. Saturn currently only had memories of the raid up until he had passed out, the following memories being what had happened between them, Byriath and Angelembrace. "Byriath, Angel?" They called out, hoping the two would be nearby.

Re: Some of us love you Achilles, it's not much but there's proof | Return, new body - Byriath - 05-25-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS
Byriath was getting... better. Not good, but better. Gradually. Little by little. The Xenosmilus trudged his way into camp when he saw them. Heard them. "Who the fuck.. hey!" he snarled, not quite finding the wolf familiar. The coloration was familiar but he saw nothing else that pointed to this stranger being them. "Who are you and what do you think you're doing in the middle of a town? Don't you know this place is occupied." he tried to sound mean but just sounded... tired. Withdrawn from his full anger.
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: Some of us love you Achilles, it's not much but there's proof | Return, new body - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-26-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
Saturn's death had hit Byriath and Angelembrace hard, though Aphra didn't entirely understand why. In her eyes, the guy was useless (though Sojourn promoted them for whatever reason) although they were around quite a lot. There was an unfamiliar voice in camp and Aphra immediately went on the alert, coming out of her den and looking at the creature who invaded their home. Byriath seemed to have it under control, though Aphra came to stand behind him just in case something happened. Awaiting an answer.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Some of us love you Achilles, it's not much but there's proof | Return, new body - Casphian - 05-26-2021

Saturn should’ve expected the anger they received from Byriath, of course their lover wouldn’t recognize them in this body. Hell Saturn didn’t even recognize themself. But it still hurt when they heard the harshness of the lion’s voice, causing the wolf to stumble backwards a bit. Their gaze snapped towards Aphra, a distaste for the female snaking through the canine. “B-Byr it’s me Saturn,” they spoke, attention returning to their lover. “I’m not quite sure how but I’m back but in a new body..?” They said, seeming unsure of the statement. They would in turn lift a paw and point it to their chest, a perfect heart shaped marking residing where they pointed in the same spot as it was in their original body. “I swear I’m not lying to you, I still remember what you told me before I died I can tell you it if you need the proof.”

Re: Some of us love you Achilles, it's not much but there's proof | Return, new body - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-28-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
"No need." Aphra spoke before Byriath had a chance to, her torn ear flicking as she spoke. As Saturn moved their paw to point to their chest, the Kingpin could notice an aura surrounding them; it was definitely Saturn, thats for sure. "Clairvoyance allows me to see auras. If someone is somehow to manipulate their own aura, I'd like to hear it." Her tone was light-hearted as if she was joking, but honestly she would like to hear it. Might be useful for sneaking into The Typhoon.

//Permission given by Finnick for Aphra to see Saturn's aura![glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]