Beasts of Beyond
Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Trust me, darling. - open, visitor (/showthread.php?tid=14891)

Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - Melachi - 05-24-2021

MELACHI
"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'
The panther huffed, standing at the border of what was hopefully the Tribe of Molten Spirits. Hopefully. The scent was familiar, very similar to kainan's scent when Kainan had come to visit the glades. Granted, Melachi was quite focused on paying attention to Kainan at the time. So, hopefully this was the right place.

"Hello~? Is this the Tribe of The Molten Spirits?" He called from the border, not wanting to intrude just yet. "I'm Melachi of the Palm Glades - I've come to visit, if that's allowed."
[Image: tenor.gif]
roleplayed by [member=15976]Seraphim[/member]  + Abyssial God

Re: Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - Casphian - 05-24-2021

The Spirit Watcher had been in the midst of getting ready to travel the borders, feeling the need to check on them for the millionth time that day. The familiar beachy scent of the Glades drifted across his path, confusion snaking through the leader as he wondered who would be visiting so soon after his return from there. It was then he heard the voice, his heart thudding loudly in his ears. The hybrid made his way towards the entrance of the camp and quickly stepping out, making his way to the border from where the voice sounded.

“You’ve come to the right place, I’m surprised to see someone visiting so soon,” he mused as he finally appeared close to the panther. “Welcome to the Tribe would you like a tour of the place?”

Re: Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - Melachi - 05-24-2021

MELACHI
His grins appeared on his face, feeling something pull against his chest. A funny feeling. He'd have to get that checked out (but he probably already knew what it was, just not yet), but anyways. He tilted his head in his own swagger way, grins shifting into toothy smirks. "You said painting and I was sold." and not on just the painting mention. Not that he would say this out loud to anyone, but Kainan was such an interesting person to the god.

"I would love a tour, thank you." He rumbled, as if mimicking a purr, as he stepped over the border. "Lead the way, sir."

Re: Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - Casphian - 05-24-2021

Kainan chuckled at the mention of painting, he was quite surprised to find that the feline would be interested in such. “Painting is just one of the many things the Tribe has to offer, but if you love that so much wait until you see our Painted Wall,” he mused. The hybrid turned and started heading back towards the main camp, keeping his pace slow enough that the other could keep up. “I’m quite surprised that you would be interested in the Tribe, I would’ve assumed that our Tribe wasn’t in your tastes.” He stepped through the main entrance of the territory, using his tail to part the vines for Melachi so he wouldn’t have to walk through them.

Re: Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - GORDON CIPHER. - 05-25-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M STRONG ON THE SURFACE !。+゚.[/glow]
At the sound of Kainan’s voice, Gordon peeked her head out from her den for a brief moment, watching the Spirit Watcher lead a newcomer in. Gordon watched the two of them for a brief moment before walking over - only to stop a few feet from them when she caught the whiff of a strong smell. Another group? Who the group was, she wasn’t sure; but the scent was similar to The Typhoon and yet different at the same time.

”Hi, are-are you joining?” Gordon decided to speak and not continuing to stare without making a comment; it was rude to stare, after all. She doubted the guy was here to join, but she was proof that even if one was apart of another group, they had a right to leave and join another.

//mobile[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - Melachi - 05-25-2021

MELACHI
Melachi followed with no hesitation, listening with great interest. "Oo, color me intrigued." he chuckled, walking beside Kainan but lagging a little behind. As they came upon the entrance, Melachi snorted softly. "I have a wide variety of tastes. You'd be surprised how many groups I've seen- ah, hello." He blinked, looking to Gordon. A small one, cute.

"No, unfortunately I'm not here to join - just visiting for now. What's your name?" if he was going to be visiting more often, it'd make sense for him to know the names of other group members.

Re: Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - GORDON CIPHER. - 05-25-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M STRONG ON THE SURFACE !。+゚.[/glow]
Ah well, that confirmed her suspicions. Considering Melachi didn't comment on her pelt color, Gordon felt a bit more relaxed; it was likely he didn't know her father, then. "Gordon Cipher." She replied, looking up at Melachi now. "Wh-what group are you from?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Trust me, darling. - open, visitor - Casphian - 05-25-2021

Kainan chuckled when Melachi mentioned the idea of how many groups he's seen. His gaze shifted towards Gordan, offering the munchkin a soft smile in greeting. He listened to the two speak before Gordan asked what group Melachi was from. "He is from the Palm Glades, a near by group that resides near the ocean, I visited their territory not that long ago," he hummed, answering the smaller felines questioned. "It's a nice group I feel like you would like the group Gordan, it might would be a fun place for you to visit at some point."